• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Why didn't Zach warn me about ADP?

    Pokémon TCG Why didn't Zach warn me about ADP?


    Why didn't Zach warn me about ADP?

    Posted:

    If you complete every battle in the same trainer battle league with the same theme deck, do you also get something for that?

    Posted:

    I know that if you complete 12 battles with a deck you get a pack, but I'm not talking about that btw!

    submitted by /u/ScarredReeeKid
    [link] [comments]

    Is GX a status effect that boosts Salazzle's damage?

    Posted:

    Ever had an opponent put ''Well Played'' after only 3 turns only for them to lose in the end?

    Posted:

    When you're in a losing position a lot of them will put ''Well Played'' and when you end up beating them it's so satisfying.

    Edit: Man I should be more clear in the OP. I'm talking about when it's your turn and you're taking too long, and they go like ''well played, bro, better luck next time'', so theyre obviously not complimenting you on a good turn.

    submitted by /u/Lysandresupport
    [link] [comments]

    Got a target haul today but didn’t need codes. Please be kind and only take 1.

    Posted:

    Pokémon Meme Competition Giveaway!

    Posted:

    I haven't had a good look at some memes in a while. Post your memes here and the top 5 funniest I see will earn you some codes! I've been hoarding code cards for about a year and I think this little competition will be a fun way of getting rid of them. they don't have to be memes you made, but originality is encouraged!

    1st Place: 50 code cards 2nd Place: 35 code cards 3rd place: 20 code cards 4th place: 10 code cards 5th place: 4 code cards

    I will dm them to the winners in picture form. I do NOT guarantee they will all work, I know there's some people out there who use randomized code generators to get code cards, when I was into online tcg some of my cards didn't work although they've been sitting in my drawer for weeks. But good luck to all nonetheless!

    I will begin choosing winners tomorrow at noon (eastern US time zone)

    submitted by /u/BumperStickerThief
    [link] [comments]

    How lucky am I?

    Posted:

    I am fairly new to ptcgo and I just got the Rapid Strike Urshifu Vmax 170/163.

    I was wondering, how much this is worth in the ptcgo world?

    submitted by /u/FrxtionOW13
    [link] [comments]

    F2P or not?

    Posted:

    I'm just curious how many people are free to play and how many have spent real money for the game.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Lacantri
    [link] [comments]

    My Excadrill deck for Expanded format. (Deck listin comments)

    Posted:

    Which cards do I get rid of or change? I don't want to rely on SM cards cause of the rotation

    Posted:

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 21

    * 3 Falinks BST 83

    * 1 Rapid Strike Urshifu V BST 87

    * 1 Kricketune V BST 6

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 219

    * 4 Shinx BST 46

    * 2 Luxio SHF 32

    * 4 Luxray BST 48

    * 1 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 3 Empoleon V BST 40

    * 1 Phione CEC 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 24

    * 1 Fan of Waves BST 127

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 3 Tower of Waters BST 138

    * 3 Marnie CPA 56

    * 2 Rapid Strike Scroll of Swirls BST 131

    * 2 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 189

    * 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 3 Rare Candy PLB 105

    * 1 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 1 Camping Gear BST 122

    * 2 Korrina's Focus BST 128

    ##Energy - 15

    * 1 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 4 Rapid Strike Energy BST 140

    * 1 Draw Energy CEC 209

    * 1 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    * 2 Wash {W} Energy VIV 165

    * 3 Water Energy SMEnergy 12

    * 3 Lightning Energy SWSHEnergy 4

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Ogar445577
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion what are the strongest decks at the moment expanded and standard

    Posted:

    How would you pilot Dragapult/RS Urshifu deck? Any tips?

    Posted:

    How do tournaments work?

    Posted:

    So I've saved up some tickets and was looking to compete in tournaments for theme decks to try and win some rewards, but before spending the tickets I was wondering how they worked.

    Do they start at a set time? Do I have to stand by my computer waiting for an 8th person to join? I'm hesitant because I can't stay up all night/miss class in the morning, but I'd love to play in one. If not enough people join in time does the tournament start anyways, but with bots?

    submitted by /u/jkannon
    [link] [comments]

    Worst trade i ever made :(

    Posted:

    BST Drop in Value?

    Posted:

    It's been 2 weeks already. How much longer will it be until BST stabilizes and drops in value? It's already stabilized a bit, but cards still aren't at their usual price. What gives?

    submitted by /u/coopi66
    [link] [comments]

    Put your favourite shiny in the comments and you might get a code per PM! Giveaway ends 4h after creation of this post!

    Posted:

    Buying packs vs decks?

    Posted:

    I am still somewhat new, but I have a few of the popular decks now (like 7-8 of them). It seems like most good pokemon are V or GX though, so should I be bothering with decks anymore or just go for packs?

    submitted by /u/Jsablever
    [link] [comments]

    I really like using single strike urshifu and was wondering where I could find a really good deck around it. I also probably have all the cards necessary

    Posted:

    Trades

    Posted:

    So let's say at 1pm player a puts up a trade for one fire energy for a leaf energy of let's say from the battle styles set and at 2pm player b puts up a trade for a leaf energy for a fire energy from battle styles.

    The question is will this trade be auto completed by the system?

    submitted by /u/Mrkingtut
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment