• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Evo + S&M codes

    Pokémon TCG Evo + S&M codes


    Evo + S&M codes

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    EDIT: All claimed, thanks folks! :)

    Pack fresh from some stuff I got on my birthday, not planning on using them so figured I'd distribute them here.

    Evolutions: GONE

    Sun & Moon: GONE

    Will update as codes are claimed. 1 per person, ty!

    submitted by /u/infj_1990
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a free code for PC4?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Was playing Trainer Challenge to win the packs and thought this was one hell of a mulligan!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    CODE GIVEAWAY!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I am a recently returned Pokémon enthusiast that got back into the TCG and have bought a couple booster boxes. I don't play the game online, so I have a ton of codes to give away. They are split up into three image files, not in equal number because they were from multiple purchases, but I would like to give them to people who would actually use them.

    To win: I will select three winners at the end of the week (Friday, 6:00a CST USA) who comment with the answer to the question below.

    Q: What is your best nostalgic memory of Pokémon? Can be about any facet of the franchise, be it manga, video games, TCG, etc.

    I look forward to reading your stories!

    submitted by /u/regicyde92
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to turn off Full Metal Wall?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    I initially thought Phoebe works on it but it doesn't work the way I think it does lol. What can I do to get around this?

    submitted by /u/MiddleBox
    [link] [comments]

    My Mewtwo and Mew deck. Thoughts and feedback is what I am looking for <3

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 1 Umbreon & Darkrai-GX UNM 125

    * 2 Garchomp & Giratina-GX UNM 146

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 1 Jolteon-EX GEN 28

    * 4 Giratina LOT 97

    * 3 Mewtwo & Mew-GX UNM 71

    * 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

    * 2 M Gardevoir-EX STS 79

    * 1 Glaceon-EX FCO 20

    ##Trainer Cards - 35

    * 1 Korrina's Focus BST 174

    * 3 Professor Sycamore STS 114

    * 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

    * 4 Dimension Valley PHF 93

    * 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

    * 2 Telescopic Sight VIV 160

    * 2 Special Charge STS 105

    * 2 Guzma BUS 115

    * 1 N NVI 92

    * 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

    * 3 Switch SSH 183

    ##Energy - 7

    * 4 Prism Energy NXD 93

    * 3 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    This is my expanded Mewtwo&Mew deck that I have been playing. It is a little different than other decks I have seen because I tried to make it as consistent as possible.

    This deck plays a lot of 4 of's. 4

    4 trainers mail

    4 battle compressor

    4 vs seeker

    4 quick ball

    4 battle compressor.

    So 4 vs seeker and 4 quick ball are normal. 4 battle compressors for discard decks are also normal.

    I have the 4 dimension valley because it is ESSENTIAL to the deck. I also have 4 trainers mail for the consistency of getting cards.

    I only have 1 type of search card, quick ball because this deck discards A LOT and chews threw the deck really fast, which is a reason I have a lot of 4 of's. Not to mention you thin with battle compressor so getting the Pokémon and finding quick ball is not that difficult.

    Other than the 4 ofs I don't have much else

    2 special charges. (gets 2 special energy from discard)

    3 switches- I don't have float stone, I could add it but I like the switches because I can use telescopic sight. the 3 switches are really really nice because the main attack in the deck is mega gardevoir's which discards Pokémon from your bench, which will be giratina. I don't have dedenne's or other Pokémon on the bench and usually just 2 mewtwos so I am not that scared of gusting if I only have 2 attackers in play.

    Rescue stretcher- I don't use it that much but since this deck is about discard Pokémon, sometimes I need a Pokémon for a purpose, usually dedenne or other support. I keep it in just because I desperately need it sometimes, which is why it is a 4 of.

    for supporters it is a low count because we have vs seeker, but also even though a lot of the time I discard 2-3 vs seekers turn one just to get the deck going, I don't need or run out of supporters so it is a pretty low count.

    3 sycamores, (same as juniper or professor's research)

    1 korrina's focus

    1 N

    2 guzma.

    I have korrina's focus only for the reason of I have a full art for it LOL. That is why I don't have Lillie.

    3 sycamores- I find them easily with LELE, trainer's mail or in hand after a dedenne I don't really need more.

    2 guzmas- I went between 1 and 2 but 2 is better since vs seekers are discarded really easily and sometimes guzma is prized.

    Pokemon.

    I have 3 mewtwo and Mew and not 4 because (well I only have 3 lol) but also I only have 2 on the field most of the time because the rest of the space is for giratina.

    2 Tina chomps

    2 Mega gardevoirs. I have 2 Tina chomps and 2 Mega gardevoirs because these are the main attacks I use in the deck. If I prize one then I have an extra. I found it more consistent having 2 of each even if that sacrifices other parts of the deck.

    I have 2 dedenne gx's because the discard and draw 6 really makes the deck get going a lot faster.

    I then have 1 jolteon ex, 1 glaceon ex, 1 umbreon and darkrai gx, 1 tapu lele gx and 1 crobat v.

    For those who don't know Jolteon and glaceon ex have attacks where one makes them immune to basic Pokémon and the other makes it immune to evolution Pokémon. These are really good if I am behind and I can use them to stall or just more safety.

    Umbreon and Darkrai Gx is my other attacker, I use it a lot but not as much as the other 2. The attack is good but with v's in the game it is not as good. It still works and with the giratina's in the lost there is a lot of spread damage and you can ko a lot. This is the only Pokémon. (other than tina chomps first attack) that spreads damage and why I use telescopic sight.

    I then have 4 giratina's from lost thunder. If it is in the discard pile you can put 1 damage counter on 2 of your opponent's Pokémon. It synergizes so well with M gardevoir's attack but also putting damage counters on Pokémon to set up tina chomps attack.

    I then have 4 prism energy and 3 aurora energy. I was choosing between aurora or rainbow energy and aurora works way too well with the discard to put your Pokémon in the discard.

    That is the list I am using and these are cards I am thinking of putting in that I don't have or ones I have tried.

    I tried naganadel gx but with no energy acceleration and the cost of the attack even with dimension valley it was hard to use and I could always gust up a Pokémon.

    No gengar and mimikyu or trevnoir because I don't have either but also, this deck goes more for damage than control. I have N in the deck because at the start of the game it draws more cards than Marnie, so I don't know why I would have a control Pokémon even though I don't care too much about control.

    damage change mewtwo ex- don't have probably will add when i can get one but ya.

    Faba- I have yet to run into an opponent playing path to the peek- I don't know why but I haven't. I also have not seen someone play a lot of chaotic swells but if I do I probably would add Faba.

    I tried Incineroar gx, also kind of a control Pokémon so I didn't add.

    I have eevee and snorlax for the 240 against evolved Pokémon but, tina chomp does 240 and costs less for an attack so it didn't really fit.

    I had a tag call engine but, the deck was already really consistent so I didn't feel like I needed more.

    I had max potion but It always ended up discarded when I need it late game so it didn't work. I could add acerola but so far it seems fine.

    I had espeon and deoxys but I never used the 6 energy part of the gx attack and guzma up or just bench snipe with umbreon darkai or giratina.

    I could add noivern gx but I don't have it. Plus If I want to stall I have the eevee exs or umbreon darkrai gx attack.

    I would like to hear thoughts on the deck because mewtwo and Mew I find so fun!!!!

    https://preview.redd.it/dpq2qv0eo3b71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=974eb54e3f868a61b5a0a84cea951920f330f7fd

    submitted by /u/DRtedybear
    [link] [comments]

    lileep + cinccino interaction gone?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I've seem a few videos with control decks using lileep + cinccino to never deck out, lileep when on dicard pile can be used to be brought back to botton of your deck, while cinccino can use make do to discard lileep, drawing nothing, then lileep can be used on discard so you always have a card at the start of your turn

    today I was messing with control sableye (you can hate me if you want) but couldn't use cinccino to discard lileep because I'm out of cards to draw I presume, is this the way it should've worked all along or is it bugged right now?

    submitted by /u/chibikoi
    [link] [comments]

    Grass Deck Help

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Hello all! I am pretty new to ptcgo. I started playing a few months ago and have been having a lot of fun in EXPANDED slapping decks together with some of my better pulls and promos to the best of abilities. Needless to say, my win ratio can definitely be better. One of the decks I enjoy using is my grass deck. I imagine I probably need less pokemon, maybe less energy, and more focus in general. I have some good support carts and some big mons/hitters. Please let me know your thoughts as to what I should drop and what I should add in. Much appreciated in advance!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154

    * 1 Bulbasaur DET 1

    * 1 Celebi & Venusaur-GX TEU 182

    * 1 Dhelmise V SHF 9

    * 2 Grookey SSH 11

    * 1 Rillaboom V SHF 178

    * 1 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX UNM 1

    * 1 Shaymin LOT 33

    * 1 Ivysaur SLG 2

    * 1 Thwackey SHF 12

    * 2 Rillaboom SHF 13

    * 1 Venusaur SLG 3

    * 1 Dhelmise VMAX SHF 10

    * 1 Rillaboom VMAX SHF 179

    ##Trainer Cards - 26

    * 1 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99

    * 1 Gladion CIN 95

    * 1 Professor's Letter XY 123

    * 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Timer Ball SUM 134

    * 1 Acerola BUS 112

    * 1 Wishful Baton BUS 128

    * 1 Aether Paradise Conservation Area GRI 116

    * 1 Avery CRE 130

    * 1 Stadium Nav UNM 208

    * 1 Evosoda XY 116

    * 1 Pokémon Center Lady HIF 64

    * 1 Skyla BKT 148

    * 1 Field Blower GRI 125

    * 1 Boss's Orders SHF 58

    * 1 Turffield Stadium RCL 170

    * 1 Revitalizer GEN 70

    * 2 Heavy Ball NXD 88

    * 1 Net Ball LOT 187

    * 1 Max Potion BKP 103

    * 1 Life Forest {*} LOT 180

    * 1 Rock Guard PLF 108

    * 2 Rare Candy SUM 129

    * 1 Switch BLW 104

    ##Energy - 18

    * 12 Grass Energy GEN 75

    * 1 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

    * 4 Aromatic {G} Energy VIV 162

    * 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/ScrewtaperBK
    [link] [comments]

    Help Needed For Improving Deck

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Can someone please help/guide me on which cards to add/delete from my customer expanded deck ?

    My deck has the follows :

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 9

    * 2 Charizard V DAA 19

    * 2 Cinderace V RCL 35

    * 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20

    * 2 Victini V SSH 25

    * 1 Charizard VMAX DAA 20

    * 1 Cinderace VMAX RCL 194

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

    * 2 Fiery Flint DRM 60

    * 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128

    * 2 Lysandre FLF 90

    * 2 Roller Skates XY 125

    * 4 Welder UNB 189

    * 1 Scorched Earth PRC 138

    * 1 Ultra Ball FLF 99

    * 3 Blacksmith FLF 88

    * 3 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    * 2 Switch KSS 38

    * 1 Altar of the Sunne GRI 118

    * 2 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 2 Misty's Favor UNM 202

    * 2 Ether PLS 121

    ##Energy - 18

    * 3 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

    * 15 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    i have a win % of only 40% can someone please help me ?

    submitted by /u/Nightshade11322
    [link] [comments]

    Help question; there’s a mew on their side but I was still able to put damage counters on his bench with dragapult. How?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Shining fates

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    KLN-BKMZ SHINING FATES 7G2-L6Y

    KNQ-7DXM CODES JD6-YQ4

    Try getting the codes now, bots

    submitted by /u/Andre5grand
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help making my Falinks V deck a little better

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Hey folks, I have a Falinks V deck I am enjoying but would like to make it more efficient. Thoughts?

    Pokémon : 2 AR Jirachi 1 Oranguru 2 Dedenne GX 4 Falinks V

    Trainers: 2 Escape Rope 3 Pokegear 3.0 4 Quick Ball 3 Switch 1 Pokémon Catcher 2 Martial Arts Dojo 3 Boss's Orders 2 Bird Keeper 4 Marnie 4 Bea 3 Air Balloon

    Energy: 2 Capture Energy 1 Lucky Energy 4 Stone Energy 13 Fighting Energy

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PracticeOdd5011
    [link] [comments]

    Differentiating tradeable packs and trade locked

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I already know how, i see how many are next to the locked icon, but with this ladder they are giving away CREs and I have tradeable CREs. How do I know the ones I am opening are the trade locks and not the tradeables? How do I prevent opening the tradeables vs the trade locks?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/psnpeepeebottoms
    [link] [comments]

    Budget decks?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    So I haven't played since VIV trying to get back into it, any ideas for easy decks?

    submitted by /u/OptimisticNihilist_1
    [link] [comments]

    So I have a question, as for the online game, are there any cards in crimson invasion worth pulling? What are they?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment