• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I thought I could have some fun💔. Well, at least my opponent had fun.

    Pokémon TCG I thought I could have some fun��. Well, at least my opponent had fun.


    I thought I could have some fun��. Well, at least my opponent had fun.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    is this rare because i pulled it from an old pack???

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Is it normal to have this many pokemon cards at the start?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    So i just got into ptcgo and i'm having fun so far. However after finishing the tutorial i went to my collection and saw i alteady have a lot of pokemon cards already. It's a bit overwhelming when it comes to building my first deck.

    Does everyone start with this many pokemon cards or did i get a bug or something?

    submitted by /u/horrorshark123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about completed sets... what cards do I need? Not SR/RR or promo... but what about these RevHolo?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Water deck

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I am looking for an off the wall type of deck....

    Here is what I want;

    A large HP pokemon. Lots of healing things, like potions or abilities. Almost no energy for quick set up. Some way of dealing damage to their benched pokemon. No super common cards!

    Thanks much, Louie

    submitted by /u/Tiny-Significance179
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else getting dropped from the server a lot?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Last couple of days I've been getting dropped from the server during games. Like it will just start flashing the no signal symbol over my avatar and crash. My internet seems fine when this happens, just wondering if this is a me thing or something that other people are seeing at all.

    submitted by /u/TychoCelchu1
    [link] [comments]

    I recently found my old collection from when I played the TCG in 2015/2016, which included a very large stack of code cards that I hadn't sold. Are these valuable?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    I got these packs and gameplay items from the codes:

    BW Plasma Blast

    Generations

    Shining Legends

    Sun and Moon base set

    S/M Burning Shadows

    S/M Crimson Invasion

    XY Ancient Origins

    XY Breakpoint

    XY Breakthrough

    XY Evolutions

    XY Fates Collide

    XY Flashfire

    XY Furious Fists

    XY Phantom Forces

    XY Primal Clash

    XY Roaring Skies

    XY Steam Siege

    Gameplay Items:

    Lunala Elite Trainer Box Card Sleeves and Deck Box

    Generations Meloetta Card Sleeves

    Green Rainbow Shaymin Coin

    Blastoise, Charizard and Venusaur Super Premium Collection Deck Boxes

    submitted by /u/danostergren
    [link] [comments]

    Scoop up net

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Is scoop up net available in any theme decks?

    submitted by /u/profpoulet
    [link] [comments]

    alright so I’ve got my first 500 coins- which deck do I pull the trigger on?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    So honestly I want to start off on the right foot and from all my research it seems like these three are the way to go. I'd like to get something that won't phase out this fall so that would be my only consideration thanks for your help!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/nickhem12
    [link] [comments]

    Free Codes :)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Blissey v forretress a potent fun deck

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 08:53 PM PDT

    I love making unique decks that have potential and this is by far one of the funnest decks I've play in chilling reign

    Pokémon:

    blissey v: simple 10 damage 1 color energy attach ANY 3 energy from your discard pile. So much potential then just swinging

    Bronzong: moves any metal energy on the field

    the main star Forretress- a stage 1 four energy knock this Pokémon out and knock the opposing Pokémon out…. So you attach up to 3 energy with blissey on your first turn and you have a free knock out the following turn if everything is set up.

    Zacian/Zamazementa, Corviknight. Metal has so many good attackers to choose from you can't go wrong.

    Must have cards: cape to avoid any one shot potential on blissey, capture and level ball extremely good consistency cards to get set up. Cherly to repeat.

    A lot more consistent and potent then I thought. Currently 8 out of 10 wins but a fresh way of playing and definitely recommend

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Water Baby Urshifu Deck- Budget Chilling Reign

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    I just threw this together and actually got a win streak with it on the ladder. It just sets up fast and you have the option for 'Two-Hit KO"(Vs VMax) or "Rapid Fisted Punch"-- hitting for 180 with a full bench. Any suggestions welcome. Also can help someone if they need a card to help build it.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 3 Kubfu CRE 93

    * 4 Remoraid BST 36

    * 2 Sneasel CRE 30

    * 1 Tapu Fini CRE 40

    * 3 Octillery BST 37

    * 3 Rapid Strike Urshifu CRE 44

    * 2 Weavile CRE 31

    ##Trainer Cards - 32

    * 4 Level Ball NXD 89

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Brawly CRE 131

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 1 Rosa CEC 236

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 201

    * 2 Marnie SSH 200

    * 1 Korrina's Focus BST 128

    * 3 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 233

    * 2 Bill's Analysis TEU 133

    * 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 2 Tower of Waters BST 138

    * 1 Fan of Waves BST 127

    * 2 Rugged Helmet CRE 152

    ##Energy - 10

    * 4 Rapid Strike Energy BST 140

    * 2 Spiral Energy CRE 159

    * 4 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/saej7
    [link] [comments]

    Considering Playing Again

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Hey, I was a semi active player from the Phantom Forces to late Rising Sky time period and I was contemplating playing again. I found the game originally very fun, there were a lot of cool cards to collect and exciting new decks to build. Without buying packs I had assembled a full HGSS Celebi deck (which took forever, mostly because people weren't selling the onion), so I was fairly accomplished. When I first started playing the chats were active, there were interesting trades going on, there were auctions and giveaways and more. It was a fun time. Later on, I felt the culture of the game changed and the chat became less interactive and it was spammed with people posting the same messages (for example LF: SSUB, FA Shaymin, RH Arceus, FT: packs). Eventually the giveaways and auctions died out, and the only people talking were company reps or spammers. Both of which offer horrendous deals and never do small trades (if I wanted some obscure card just to complete a random deck, don't ask me for a whole pack or whatever).

    Anyways, the point of my little rant was to ask how the culture is now. Is the chat active? Are there decent people to trade with? Is the PCTGO community something you enjoy being part of?

    submitted by /u/verdantpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Is full grip codes legit? Planning to get the Charizard and Reshiram league deck code from them cause everywhere else is sold out.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Blissey V Questions

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    I don't play meta decks really, so forgive me for this question, but would anyone happen to know why Munchlax is in the Blissey V decks?

    Also, how do you deal with a card like Decidueye without Phoebe?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Artoo_Detoo
    [link] [comments]

    Honest Question

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I have played the physical version of the game for a while now, and got lots of codes. If I redeem those codes, would I get the same cards then the booster pack?

    Also, is the language any important/relevant when redeeming codes?

    EDIT - Thanks for the helpful answers!

    submitted by /u/LuckyClover96
    [link] [comments]

    My friend cant add or trade

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    My friend recently started the game and he did a few trainers challenge matches and he cant add friends or trade can yall help

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoiNitro
    [link] [comments]

    The Gold chests suck ass.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Jesus christ, Of all those crappy chests I've earned over the years I've probably only gotten 4 or 5 Ultra Rares. They're so bad I got the SAME Reverse Holo duraludon this ladder as I did last ladder. Screw those things and screw the devs for putting them so late into the ladder.

    submitted by /u/Morrigaun
    [link] [comments]

    I hate all the Drizzile

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    I have been using Vikavolt V. Perfect counter to one of the most widely used cards in quick matches. Just been sick of getting "Drizzile chained" all the time. If you didn't know, Vikavolt V item locks your opponent for 2 energy and hits for Inteleon's weakness. RIP Drizziles.

    submitted by /u/saej7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment