• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Loving the new Zacian-inteleon combo!

    Pokémon TCG Loving the new Zacian-inteleon combo!


    Loving the new Zacian-inteleon combo!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    The Ultimate Truth! (Art not by me)

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Standard vs Expanded?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    Hi all! I'm very new to playing TCG and having a lot of fun with a dark type expanded deck using a mix of a few theme decks and the Darkness Rising packs. What is the difference between standard and expanded though? Since I'm having fun with expanded is it worth getting more decks or just card packs to try and get chunky V/VMAX cards to make more silly expanded decks and not worry about theme/standard? Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/eros_cestlavie
    [link] [comments]

    zacian deck code

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    yo, i just like collecting the physical cards and noticed someone else could make use of the online codes. heres a zacian deck one!

    97Y-YXXZ-X9L-D9Y

    submitted by /u/yunakitten
    [link] [comments]

    End of game MVP manipulation?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    I get that the Pokémon that does the most damage for you in a game would be considered the MVP at the end of the game stats page.

    What if you had a Pokémon like Unified Minds Celebi or Vivid Voltage Banette who can devolve opponents Pokémon.

    What if you did enough damage to their evolutions, but you used Celebi or Banette to devolve and cause Knock Outs that way.

    Could that get Celebi/Banette MVP status? Or does MVP only look at damage?

    Are there other factors the program uses to determine MVP status?

    submitted by /u/Volunteer-Magic
    [link] [comments]

    So is there any legit reason why people are asking for 60+ packs for the alt art of Alolan Muk and Muk? Is it misled MewMew hype? Or is the trade section just plagued with stupid people like usual? The least packs I've seen people ask is 15 but it is not worth that much.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Latios GX from UNM

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Hi, looking for trade partner. I need a Latios GX. Let's talk. Willing to compromise

    submitted by /u/Amazing-Entertainer5
    [link] [comments]

    Trading help

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm really close to building my Shadow Rider Calyrex deck and I just need a few more pieces to complete it. I would love some help from the community. I'm looking for a trevenant and dusknoir tag team and a regular shadow rider calyrex v. I went to the trading post but literally nobody either has or is willing to give the trevnoir tag team. Obviously I could go to pubs and buy it for the market price, but I don't have enough packs to fulfil the full price since I spent almost all my packs trading for the calyrex vmax's and all the other cards. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MasterCode9189
    [link] [comments]

    Free Codes! Enjoy!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Sword and Shield - Chilling Reign Online Booster Pack Codes
    H79-WJJL-RZG-J2M
    RNB-V9HN-2TG-2CP
    HHH-QCMD-C9G-4BC
    RTN-W4VT-NMV-DJ4
    HPT-92LR-XL7-7HK
    RDB-G22H-NTJ-292
    HMC-HDD2-R26-JB4
    RD9-YQPL-X44-2JL

    submitted by /u/deadlysin0214
    [link] [comments]

    Broken record ADP

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:06 AM PDT

    I know we have heard this all before but it's got to be the worst card invented in my 10 years of playing ptcg. It's not just that it's OP but it's so lazy. For the record I could run it but it would bring upon me the shame of all my ancestors. Boring ass card that even a Wobuffet could run

    submitted by /u/Confident_Leg3824
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment