• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Pokémon TCG Sometimes you get a terrible hand, but occasionally Lady Luck smiles on you

    Pokémon TCG Sometimes you get a terrible hand, but occasionally Lady Luck smiles on you


    Sometimes you get a terrible hand, but occasionally Lady Luck smiles on you

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Is it possible to trade the Bidoof Day deck box/sleeves/coin?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    I stupidly missed claiming it myself and I'm not sure if it's even possible, but Bidoof is one of my favourite Pokémon so figured it's worth a try to ask. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/personaluna
    [link] [comments]

    I love eating ADP with this card for 4 prizes

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Where can I find up to date Japanese tournament results?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:49 AM PDT

    Title, basically. I've checked limitless and a few other sites but everything seems to be N.A./oceana. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/pamtar
    [link] [comments]

    You're Welcome.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    • Chilling Reign

    QCP-2NZT-72L-NMN

    TNY-RVHL-9TX-H7X

    N7G-KQXM-WYR-P94

    • Sun & Moon

    BW9-TNJY-N2L-7DM

    WWQ-Z469-VKC-B4N

    • Darkness Ablaze

    4CJ-QQNY-HRJ-P6X

    • Battle Styles

    R2Z-DYJ9-XCB-HZ7

    submitted by /u/NetflixUser123
    [link] [comments]

    Free Pack Codes

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    I opened some packs, I don't play the online game so first come first serve!

    sorry for bad lighting

    https://preview.redd.it/44sj5gr6gx971.jpg?width=4031&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e02e46cf0eef3ccbd5199a001732a5c57b9860b2

    submitted by /u/tjtoady
    [link] [comments]

    No idea if any of these still work, found in my box of Pokémon cards. Enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Galaxy Fold Compatibility

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    Has anyone here tried putting the game on the foldable Android devices such as a Galaxy Fold or Surface Duo? I've run the apk on an android phone but I believe that the extra screen space would make the game ideal.

    submitted by /u/sazabi10
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good substitube for Oricorio GX post rotation?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    Since rotation is coming soon (also, does anyone know when it happens?), I don't really want to invest packs in a Oricorio for my RS Malamar deck. What would be a okayish substitue for it? Right now I'm trying to set up 2-3 Cincinos + the Octillery to compensate the lack of Oricorio.

    submitted by /u/FSKN-Rafael
    [link] [comments]

    How beginner friendly is PTCGO compared to MTGO?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Title.

    I'd like to know if it's worth beginning to play ptcgo, as in spend-wise. I found that to play MTGO you have to spend considerable amounts of money to build a deck and to pay for tournaments entrances.

    I like the idea of buying boosters IRL and getting a code to use online, so I can build a collection IRL and a deck online.

    Are there any tournaments and are they free or low cost ones? How much do I have to spend to have a good meta deck (standard rotation)?

    Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

    EDIT: thanks for the answers so far. This is very nice community!

    submitted by /u/shunnedasfck
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this issue/bug that randomly popped up I can no longer redeem qr codes. Camera works fine outside the app.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Mad Party

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Hello, new player here! I've been running "Mad Party" deck and absolutely love it, but feel I don't have the best trainer cards in the deck. What trainer cards would you guys recommend for the deck?

    Yes, I have already google searched this topic but would like current updated input. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/tlewisss
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Deck V newbie question

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    I recently been getting back to ptcgo and I saw the battle deck V decks.

    what happens if I buy one? is it treated like a theme deck? Can I join tournaments with it?

    submitted by /u/Rac2nd
    [link] [comments]

    Urshifu Rapid Strike or Eternatus

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, just looking on suggestions what to build between these two. I have enough packs to build 1 of them so just looking for what everyone thinks about each. I'm not sure how each will hold up post rotation and would like one that will still be good after. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Hondamx15
    [link] [comments]

    ReshRom Rush deck still viable?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Saw YT vids about this and ran into some cheap ReshRom GXs. Before I go and make the deck, wanted to know how it is w/o volcanion and giant hearth as those are the ones I do not have. I don't have dedenne either, but I got Cynthias and Cramorant to find and mill. Thanks

    added:

    this is a budget deck for a newb like me just gonna use it for VS ladders and dailies no crazy standard/expanded tourneys

    submitted by /u/psnpeepeebottoms
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Decks

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So kind of new to playing PTCGO, but not new to trading card games overall.

    I was curious as I have been looking at Meta Decks online, are there any meta decks specifically geared towards the coming rotation? I would like to put together a standard deck but I don't want to spend a lot of time buying and trading for cards that are going to be rotated out.

    If not, I guess I will just hold my cards and packs and wait to see what manifests in september.

    submitted by /u/Durti
    [link] [comments]

    I miss voluntary mulligans

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I just got paired in the ladder against an Alakazam V deck, the one that deals damage per card in opponents hand.

    My opening hand was Zacian V, stage 2 pokemon, switch , 4 energies. Draw for turn, energy. I loled so hard.

    I never thought I'd lose to "mana flood" here, let alone on opponent's t2

    submitted by /u/Wolfir05
    [link] [comments]

    Free codes.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Idk much about the online, I just like the physical cards. Here's a pic of some codes.

    https://preview.redd.it/6ty4oh9k1u971.jpg?width=703&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bae8b67948c72a4477fce0ba370cbe97ecd542bc

    submitted by /u/skrissak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment