• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Pokémon TCG New Mew leaked

    Pokémon TCG New Mew leaked


    New Mew leaked

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Got lucky from a tournament won pack

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Only After 1,000 packs I finally get one

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I’ve seen lots of people complain about unfair coin flips but sometimes it can go like this too :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    My Galarian Knight Deck - should I add gormandize snorlax?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Im not even mad. This person successfully beat me on their first turn without either of us attacking.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    LeonZard damage amount

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    I'm playing a Vivid Voltage Charizard deck that deals an additional 50 damage for each Leon supporter card in your discard pile. Charizard deals 100 damage without any Leon cards in your discard pile. When you play the Leon card, you deal an additional 30 damage.

    When playing online, I noticed that Charizard deals 330 when you play your last Leon before you attack, increasing damage dealt from 250 (3 discarded Leon cards) to 330 (fourth Leon card discarded/played simultaneously). This additional 80 damage dealt seems to only apply to my fourth/final Leon card. For example, if I play my first Leon card before an attack, Charizard deals 150 damage, not 180.

    I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm misunderstanding something. I plan to play the same deck IRL, and I want to make sure I don't miss out on dealing additional damage.

    Can someone please help me understand this?

    submitted by /u/dadthumbs
    [link] [comments]

    Can I just get 1 cpu search please

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Weavile PLF value

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Hi I saw some up at 30 CRE the other day. Is this legacy taking off? I have four myself, what should I list them at? Cheers

    submitted by /u/AdSpiritual633
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Rayquaza VMAX will outplay shadow Calyrex VMAX after rotation as a best deck in a meta?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    What's the best theme deck a newbie can get for his 500 coins on pokemon TCG online in July 2021?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    So I've just stared playing PTCGO and wanted to know what are the recommended preconstructed decks one can get from the PTCGO store with 500 coins when I get there.

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: sorry for posting a common question...

    submitted by /u/DidgeridooDingo
    [link] [comments]

    Garbodor decks?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm trying to put together a silly deck using Garbodor with the attack Trash Cyclone (30x damage for every tool card in the discard pile, but shuffles them back in afterwards)

    It works for the first turn or two where I can get lots of tool cards into the discard pile, but I'm stuck on how to make sure they keep getting into my hand and then discarded back out. I seem to end up with either lots of tool cards but no way to get rid of them, or lots of supporter cards but no tools. Is it possible to keep drawing and discarding enough cards to get a fairly big attack going each turn, or is this just a silly attack that doesn't really work for a whole deck? I feel like Garbodor should have lots of potential if I can get the flow of tool cards moving!

    This is the deck list so far (missing one Garbodor because I'm waiting for a trade lol, and a few battle compressors would be useful but I don't have any yet):

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 12

    * 1 Alolan Grimer TEU 83

    * 1 Alolan Grimer UNM 127

    * 4 Trubbish VIV 110

    * 1 Alolan Muk CEC 131

    * 3 Garbodor VIV 111

    * 1 Galarian Meowth RCL 126

    * 1 Duskull CEC 83

    ##Trainer Cards - 37

    * 1 Burning Scarf RCL 155

    * 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 1 Buff Padding TEU 136

    * 1 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 3 Pal Pad SSH 172

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102

    * 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 3 Hard Charm XY 119

    * 2 Justified Gloves CRE 143

    * 2 Allister VIV 146

    * 4 Healing Scarf ROS 84

    * 2 Klara CRE 145

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Ear-Ringing Bell UNM 194

    * 4 Exp. Share NXD 87

    ##Energy - 11

    * 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

    * 2 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 5 Darkness Energy Energy 7

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/eros_cestlavie
    [link] [comments]

    ADP got destroyed by rapid strike malamar

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    What can I do to improve my Vika/Bulu expanded list?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    I'm finding myself bricking a bit more now compared to when I ran a very similar list back during when this deck was good in standard. Ideas would be nice.

    Pokémon - 14

    3 Tapu Bulu GX - BUS 130

    3 Grubbin - UNB 18

    1 Charjabug - UNB 58

    3 Vikavolt - SM Promo 28

    1 Tapu Koko GX - GUR 47

    2 Remoraid - BRT 32

    1 Octillery - BRT 33

    Trainers - 34

    4 Professor Sycamore - BRP 107

    3 Guzma - BUS 115

    2 N - NOV 92

    2 Cynthia - ULP 119

    2 Brigette - BRT 134

    2 Skyla - BRT 148

    4 Ultra Ball - FAC 113

    4 Rare Candy - CES 142

    2 Muscle Band - XY 121

    1 Choice Band - GUR 121

    2 Float Stone - PLF 99

    2 Field Blower - GUR 125

    2 Energy Recycler - GUR 123

    1 Rescue Stretcher - GUR 130

    1 Aether Paradise Conservation Area - GUR 116

    Energy - 12

    7 Grass Energy

    5 Electric Energy

    So ideas I have right now is to maybe swap the muscle/choice bands out for Fighting Fury Belt to help survive hits but I don't know what to cut if that's the move. If you have ideas let me know!

    submitted by /u/757Actual_Trash
    [link] [comments]

    Lysandre Labs

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get back into standard and want to run a zacian ADP deck, but in the card list theres one lysandre labs which isn't in standard anymore. any good replacement cards for it? heres the card list

    https://preview.redd.it/kfh96uq3e2d71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5cee553dde4ed6590998b48876a03fef3e4b70d9

    submitted by /u/le_monke69lol
    [link] [comments]

    Way to select all cards to trade?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    So I wanna transfer my old accounts cards to my new account is there any way to select every card it has like 200+ tradeable cards and I don't wanna click add to trade for every single one

    submitted by /u/SilentManStan
    [link] [comments]

    New player, what standard deck should I make?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Started playing a few days ago and so far I'm enjoying the game! I got the Torrential Cannon, Soaring Storm, Laser Focus decks and enough coins to get 2 more decks (Might get Unseen Depths) but now I want to make a standard deck. After reading the New Player thread I know what staple trainer cards I would need but what about the actual Pokemon cards? I have no Idea what packs I should get or what cards to look out for.

    In the few packs I did get I pulled G-Articuno V, G-Slowbro V, Grimmsnarl VMax, Rapid Strike Urshifu V, Malamar V, Stonjourner V, and 2 Zamazenta V from Versus rewards. I also pulled a full art Opal and rainbow rare Beauty. Is there a deck I could feasibly make with these? Would a Dark deck be any good?

    Also I understand there's a rotation coming up soon, should I avoid getting any Sun & Moon sets?

    I'm not hoping to make a crazy strong tier 1 deck (yet) but something ok enough that It can win, something that doesn't rely too heavily much on getting many rare and hard to get cards.

    submitted by /u/Rebellion3112
    [link] [comments]

    Any other samurott users?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment