• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Pokémon TCG /r/ptcgo Trading Post

    Pokémon TCG /r/ptcgo Trading Post


    /r/ptcgo Trading Post

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trades here.

    Only 1 trade-comment per user every 24 hours.

    This Trading Post rotates out on the 1st of every month at 12:01am Eastern Time USA.

    submitted by /u/PTCGO_Subreddit_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Log-In Now Through July 7th To Receive A Free Bidoof Gameplay Set!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    The deck manager looks much better today

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I don't feel like playing these days so I couldn't test it but in theory this combo should be absolutely BROKEN. inspiration from uh soumousil?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Got my hands on some packs and don't need the codes.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    I've taken a letter and number from each code and swapped them with the letter and number from one of the other codes. The relevant letters/numbers will be in [square brackets].

    C26-G7[Q2]-4Q7-GH7 -- XY - Fates Collide

    9QT-KJYT-L[2W]-XBW -- Sword & Shield

    TYM-BTWW-CGX-L[4G] -- Sun & Moon

    submitted by /u/shadow123367
    [link] [comments]

    Server

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Is there a discord for ptcgo if so, plz link it

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoiNitro
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 21

    • 2 Crobat V DAA 104
    • 3 Inteleon V RCL 49
    • 1 Lapras V SHF 183
    • 3 Snom SSH 63
    • 2 Sobble SSH 55
    • 2 Drizzile SSH 56
    • 2 Frosmoth SSH 64
    • 1 Inteleon SSH 58
    • 1 Inteleon CRE 43
    • 3 Inteleon VMAX RCL 50
    • 1 Lapras VMAX SSH 203

    Trainer Cards - 29

    • 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 2 Capacious Bucket RCL 156
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Telescopic Sight VIV 160
    • 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 3 Marnie SSH 169
    • 2 Switch SSH 183
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    Energy - 10

    • 9 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 3
    • 1 Wash {W} Energy VIV 165

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/ItsYaBoiNitro
    [link] [comments]

    Two Codes to giveaway

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    [Closed]

    submitted by /u/Romantikku
    [link] [comments]

    Intelion deck changes

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    I got the standard intelion deck. Any changes or cards i should look for in trades to make this deck better ? New here

    submitted by /u/madegon
    [link] [comments]

    Galarian Zapdos glitch?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Best packs for returning to standard?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I stopped playing the game just before cosmic eclipse, and I was wondering which pack codes I should buy to get back into the game? I know that it's more efficient to trade packs for individual cards, but I'm a sucker for opening packs. I already have a lot of the essentials from my pre-CE pikarom, mewtwo and reshizard decks so I'm mainly looking for things in the newer expansions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Accomplished-Space70
    [link] [comments]

    Expanded Shadow Rider Calyrex Deckbuilding Help

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Hey all, was wondering if anyone had advice for an expanded Shadow Rider deck. I mainly play expanded and was wondering if anyone had advice on how to tweak the deck. I kind of just threw in whatever seemed appropriate, and maybe I missed out on some good cards or techs. So far, I'm thinking maybe some Mysterious Treasures could help, but don't know what to add/cut. Thanks again!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 2 Galarian Zapdos V CRE 173

    * 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 1 Gengar & Mimikyu-GX TEU 53

    * 4 Shadow Rider Calyrex V CRE 74

    * 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

    * 4 Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX CRE 75

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 1 Computer Search BCR 137

    * 1 Acerola BUS 112

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 1 Energy Recycler BST 124

    * 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 113

    * 2 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 1 Guzma BUS 115

    * 1 Weakness Policy BUS 126

    * 1 Escape Rope BST 125

    * 1 N FCO 105

    * 4 Fog Crystal CRE 140

    * 3 Float Stone BKT 137

    * 3 Professor's Research SHF 60

    * 2 Field Blower GRI 125

    ##Energy - 15

    * 3 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    * 12 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 5

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/ivysaur420
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to trade, tradable items.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Yeah I honestly don't know why this is happening I'm trying to trade some items from an old account to a new one and it just won't let me trade these two thing's https://imgur.com/atlK0rG

    I've tried looking it up but couldn't find what I was looking for and decided some one on here would know.

    Edit: Resolved turns out that I wasn't meant to have the coins in a created deck and that stopped the trading process.

    submitted by /u/CheeseBuffer42
    [link] [comments]

    Improving caturday meme deck

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    How can I improve it?
    I feel like I have few pokemon, and consistency drawing isnt that good. And besides, the new V pokemon arent affected by Glameow's attack (60 damage to 1 ex or gx pokemon)
    I watched it on a youtube video and seemed so fun to play, but I end up just getting stomped over no matter.

    I have 12 CRE packs to trade for other cards if needed, I just filled trainer cards with what I had.

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 2 Glameow UNB 159

    * 3 Meowth UNB 147

    * 3 Persian UNB 148

    * 2 Purugly BST 116

    * 2 Litten UNB 27

    * 3 Espurr UNB 79

    * 3 Meowstic UNB 80

    ##Cartas de Treinador - 42

    * 4 Spell tag LOT 190

    * 2 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 2 Pokemon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

    * 3 Escape rope PRC 127

    * 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 1 Bill's Analysis TEU 133

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 1 Cheryl BST 123

    * 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

    * 2 Pokémon Center Lady GEN 68

    * 1 Boss's orders RCL 189

    * 2 Colress PLS 118

    * 4 Level ball AOR 76

    * 3 VS Seeker ROS 110

    * 2 Choice Band GRI 121

    * 2 Sônia RCL 167

    * 2 Koga's trap UNB 177

    * 2 Tool Scrapper DRX 116

    ##Energia - 0

    Total de cartas - 60

    ****** Lista de cartas gerada pelo Pokémon Estampas Ilustradas Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/LukatxD
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Help

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Here's my deck list. Im looking for some help on what i should put in/take out. Stopped playing the tcg right after forbidden light came out so im kinda behind on what the new good fire cards are.

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 2 Ditto V SHF 191

    * 2 Ditto VMAX SHF 51

    * 2 Centiskorch V DAA 33

    * 1 Larvesta DEX 21

    * 1 Larvesta AOR 16

    * 4 Talonflame V VIV 29

    * 2 Volcarona-GX CEC 35

    * 2 Centiskorch VMAX DAA 34

    ##Trainer Cards - 28

    * 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 2 Korrina's Focus BST 160

    * 1 Giant Hearth UNM 197

    * 2 Welder UNB 189

    * 2 Blacksmith FLF 88

    * 3 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123

    * 2 Kiawe BUS 116

    * 2 Fire Crystal UNB 173

    * 2 N FCO 105

    * 2 Colress PLS 118

    * 3 Switch BCR 135

    * 1 Lysandre {*} FLI 110

    * 1 Altar of the Sunne GRI 118

    ##Energy - 16

    * 4 Burning Energy BKT 151

    * 12 Fire Energy SMEnergy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/FlavorsofPie
    [link] [comments]

    Its a bird!? its a Plane!? no its a vivid voltage code giveaway, I've got 50 prime codes to give away to you guys all you have to do is message me the WORST joke you've ever heard ! Comment as well and I'll try my best to get back to you !

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    DM me a horrible joke and ill get you a code! No more codes Sorry

    submitted by /u/Pogathon
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween Gengar (Orange)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    It's my first post on here and I had a general question regarding the set above. Are the orange halloween gengar box and sleeves tradeable? I can't seem to find anyone trading them for anything. I know they are probably worth a lot but even then I can't see anyone posting it up.

    If they arent allowed to be traded, does this set come by every Halloween to be purchased in the store? I'm a huge gengar fan and have been looking to get it but with no luck. The avatar set is awesome too but both gengar items aren't possible at the moment for me to find.

    Thank you :)

    IGN: Lion_VT

    submitted by /u/basednino
    [link] [comments]

    How to play new PikaRom with Peak

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Just started playing PTCG recently and built a Pikarom deck with the new peak/green's.

    The decklist I'm using was the one featured on Azul's video here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Zw5UKKaUY&ab_channel=AzulGG).

    When I try to play I feel pretty lost which I understand some of it just comes with time and practice, but if anyone has some tips on the ideal setup/general strategies/etc to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/acorn55
    [link] [comments]

    Trading help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    So I found the PTCGO website very useful in determining value of cards. However, some cards are essentially hard to find exactly what the worth. If I wanted to trade a ton of bulk cards how would I go about doing that? Is there a in game trade up mechanic? That would be super helpful!

    submitted by /u/jmowery11
    [link] [comments]

    Speaking of bugs, is Mew also not working properly?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    How much are Mega Charizard Y Deck and Card sleeves worth?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Cant seem to find a price as they're rare

    (Not the elite trainer ones)

    submitted by /u/ddoguzman
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the damn algorithm!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    RANT: I've opened a legit 300+ packs and haven't opened a single Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX. I get the whole "you could jut trade for them" argument but I'm trying to get the whole set which definitely requires opening a TON of packs. I've opened every other card in the set at this point except this one. PTCGO seriously need to fix the algorithm. I could see the chances of getting secret rare cards being written in the code as low but a VMAX is an integral part of not only the set but the game.

    submitted by /u/stolenova
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment