• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Pokémon TCG I bought 5 packs trying to pull the asperita city gym...

    Pokémon TCG I bought 5 packs trying to pull the asperita city gym...


    I bought 5 packs trying to pull the asperita city gym...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    This expanded dark deck has been very fun to play!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Bronzong and Aurora Energy

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    Just played a game against an ADP Zacian deck where they were using Aurora energies in conjunction with Bronzong's metal transfer ability allowing them to power up both the ADP for water and Zacian for metal. I just don't understand how that can be allowed metal transfer specifically says you can move any number of Metal Energy. Aurora Energy is a Special Energy not a Metal Energy. It can provide a Metal Energy, but how can it be considered on for the purposes of the Metal Transfer ability when it is not by name a Metal Energy.

    submitted by /u/Headbutt15
    [link] [comments]

    I have a friend who is just now starting her online playing journey and she asked what cards she needs. I already told her Research, Marnie, and Boss’s Orders. What other staples are must have for a new player?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Please help! Been waiting 3 days to build my first deck!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    So I’ve got hundreds of code cards from all eras. I’m just wondering what it’s like into the digital side of card collecting! I find it a bit confusing to be honest if you have any advice or experience I’d love to hear.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    how to get expanded stables efficiently?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    so i want to get into expanded. how should i trade for them? i tried to get them all via a bulk trade to save some poke-coins (like 3-4 different playset of different trainers for 2-3 chilling rain packs) but they all failed. i did look up the prices so i believed my offer was not unfair.

    i´m also trying to get some stable pokemons (vileplume line, ex/gx for mewtwo&mew tag, exeggute, clefairy, etc.) and prisom star cards.

    for now i´m just looking to get the cards to play - i would upgrade rarities later on when i decided what deck i want to play.

    i don´t mind droping some money for pack codes (cheap enough to enjoy opening packs xD), so any recommended sets for expanded?

    i looked up some expanded deck list but if anyone could make a list of expanded stables (trainers/support pokemons) for reference - much appreciated xD.

    submitted by /u/Neet91
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what you get from Empoleon v tin code cards?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Was going to try to build a deck with it but not sure if the codes give one, two, none or something else altogether! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AdSpiritual633
    [link] [comments]

    I want 4 rainbow road xerneas

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I guess people just are not trading it or my trade is bad. I don't know because nobody has that xerneas card in any trade. So i am giving 3 chilling reign, dragonite gx, steelix ex. If someone wants to do that trade then if you could accept it for a trade. I am posting here as a last resort because I think i am overpaying in the trade. I am looking for the regular one but if someone wants to do the trade but has a holo or soemthing let me know.

    submitted by /u/DRtedybear
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a rough estimate on deck prices in CRE?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm looking to build either a shadow rider or rapid strike Urshifu deck? Any lists/price ideas would be super helpful!

    submitted by /u/PanduhSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    My Dragapult VMAX ft Inteleon deck

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Been pretty fun to play! I do have the occasional brick which I'm unsure how to overcome as I play plenty of draw support but this is the deck, keen to hear your thoughts on it!

    I'm thinking sub the bird keeper for boss but I've never been faced with needing to boss, yet have been stuck in the active a few times.

    Toughest matchup so far is Shadow Rider ft Gengar & Mimikyu ONLY if they get the horror house on their first turn, otherwise it's a breeze.

    Basically an auto-loss to etern which sucks but I don't think there's a point adding weakness guard since it doesn't provide much use in attacks. I've won two games against etern but both times I had first turn and a really good follow up whilst they bricked.

    The ideal setup is 2x Vmax with 3x inteleon, at that point it's just about doing the math to pick off their bench, has helped with the active a few times too.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 21

    • 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
    • 4 Dragapult V PR-SW 96
    • 1 Mew UNB 76
    • 1 Mimikyu CEC 97
    • 3 Dragapult VMAX PR-SW 97
    • 4 Sobble CRE 41
    • 4 Drizzile SSH 56
    • 3 Inteleon CRE 43

    Trainer Cards - 31

    • 2 Old Cemetery CRE 147
    • 3 Marnie SSH 169
    • 1 Bird Keeper SHF 66
    • 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Exp. Share BST 126
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 4 Level Ball BST 129
    • 1 Escape Rope BST 125
    • 3 Professor's Research CPA 62
    • 2 Fog Crystal CRE 140
    • 1 Switch SSH 183

    Energy - 8

    • 4 Psychic Energy SWSHEnergy 5
    • 4 Horror Psychic Energy RCL 172

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/jozzahhhh
    [link] [comments]

    Game won’t load

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Every time I open ptcgo and log in on my laptop, it gets to loading data from server up to 90% and then just stops. And I tried it on my desktop and it works so it's an issue with my laptop. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. Nothing is working. Any ideas?

    Ps. This is a new problem - ptcgo has worked fine on this computer before

    submitted by /u/bees-cant-fly-n-rain
    [link] [comments]

    Paying 5 CR packs for best deck help post

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    I need helping a deck, its a hard topic so i will "trade" 5 CR packs for the information (mod delete this post if it breaks the rules).

    I am VGC player who recently decided to play TCGC too, i dont have decent deck to play with yet. I know how to play TCG from a while ago, i currently have a upgraded victini deck and a inteleon deck to "learn to play". My fav pokemon is gardervoir i use it when its not even meta in VGC. I want a deck with gardevoir being a "important part of the deck" rather than including it for the sake of including it.

    here are the the terms:

    • Use sword and shield cards because rotation soon, i want investment to be worth it
    • Standard format legal, the deck should be "competitive"
    • buying budget of 200 CR packs (see below of what cards i already got)
    • Includes Gardevoir
    • Best post will be traded 5 packs (in the event 2 people submit 2 similar decks the poster with the better explanation wins)(if the post is extra good i will trade another 1-2 packs extra)

    What i current have worth mentionining:

    • Most of the sw/sh meta trainer cards (marnie/boss orders
    • x2 crobat
    • x4 gardevoir v + vmax
    • x3 eldegoss v
    • x2 indeedee v

    my current deck list i took from a 6 month old youtube video, am losing to current meta decks too much. It would be good if "not pull Gardevoir set up = auto lose". The 200CR pack budget refers to what i got to trade with right now (for buying things like shadow rider vmax)

    Before anyone ask, i got the CR packs in a code card auction. Playing heathstone cost way more than pokemon (plus i like pokemon more)

    post edited for clarification

    submitted by /u/illumina_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Pack trade equivalents?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Will players trade packs for packs?

    I know the current currency is chilling reign.

    If I have a several vivid voltage would they trade for a lesser amount of chilling reign since vivid voltage isn't currently as valuable.

    Something like 50 Vv for 20 chilling reign?

    submitted by /u/warriorathlete21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment