• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 14, 2021

    Pokémon TCG "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

    Pokémon TCG "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."


    "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    New Ladder Eldegoss V FA boss

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    This new post rotation Meta is so good.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    The variety of meta decks is amazing, its like every tournament you dont know what deck its going to win. From Umbreon to Suicune, Leafeon, Sylveon and now Jolteon is owning.
    Every tournament i check the top 8 are all different decks! its unbelievable

    submitted by /u/Lencor
    [link] [comments]

    WHere do these Holo energies come from?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Can you use coins for trades? I saw some comments in "What to do with coins?" posts here saying to use them for trades, but I don't see the option to give them when I try to create trade

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Code giveaway! 1x Champion's Path Dubwool Box, x4 Champion's Path Boosters, x4 Shining Fates Boosters. x1 Evolutions Bosoter and x1 XY Ancient Origins!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    I was organizing my collection and decided to pull some code cards out of this gigantic pile I have.

    Grand prize here is the Dubwool box, smaller prizes are the single boosters. Winners will receive only one item.

    Leave a comment, I will pick at random later!

    (To those who recognize my posts and who have won from my giveaways before - I will be picking those who I've not selected yet. I know your names, so please don't try and get multiple codes from me. I want this to be fair.)

    Good luck!

    CONTENST OVER, THANKS EVERYONE!!

    Stay tuned... a much bigger code give away is in the works :)

    submitted by /u/ecurrent94
    [link] [comments]

    a little pricey atm but def a fun new deck to play with

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    How to counnter rapid strike urshifu vmax decks?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Success with Butterfree VMAX decks?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Anyone has any success before I go too far into a build? Most videos showcase from 6 months ago with complaints about it lacking

    submitted by /u/neoTribeam
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fairy power deck for my mum

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Trying to buy a fairy power deck code but every website selling it has a minimum order limit of about 5 times the price of the code. If anyone has a code I'm willing to pay £1 or £1.50 for one.

    submitted by /u/Tazman9
    [link] [comments]

    I give you the "pod of whales" deck. Does it win a lot? No. But does it win more than it should? Absolutely. I wonder if there's a fishier way to draw than my birb friend though....

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    How rare is dark patch by opening packs?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Since we got zoroark n greninja last ladder, I plan to make a dark box deck. Turns out dark patch is kinda expensive (5 EVS). So I wonder if I will get it from opening packs with coins.

    submitted by /u/BugCatcherTimothy
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my name different?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    I just logged in and my in game name is being displayed as 'trainer..' followed by a load of numbers. Is this just an error which will correct itself?

    submitted by /u/DocStoned
    [link] [comments]

    Just started PTCGO, what deck from the shop should I save up for? My current theme deck is so insanely bad

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Also, how would I make the best rowegg deck?

    submitted by /u/skalizair
    [link] [comments]

    What will be the best way to get V-UNION Pokémon in play in one turn for Standard?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Edit - New method, is this the most efficient?

    Start with a piece or Galarian Articuno V (or Quick Ball for Articuno)

    Adventurer's Discovery to search for 3 pieces.

    Ultra Ball discarding 2 to search for 1.

    Galarian Articuno V discarding the remaining 2 to draw a card.

    What happens if one of them is prized? Peonia? If only we had Discovery GX.

    submitted by /u/SecondSonata
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Request: Offline Mode where you can battle AI

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Even on Trainer Challenges, when I lose connection, it exits the game. I just wanna play

    submitted by /u/VincentJoshuaET
    [link] [comments]

    man starting out on this game is insanely boring, I have waited so many turns and haven’t pulled any stage 2 Pokémon whatsoever

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Mew player advice ��

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys I been playing ptcgo for a week or so now and been having a blast. My question is what theme deal iyo is the most fun? Not the strongest! The most fun. And! At what point should I start buying packs instead of decks.

    I already have "Charizard theme deck (Leon)", "Cinderace Theme deck", "soaring storm" and "Drednaw". All are fun in their own way and Drednaw has been the most fun imo. So I'm not really buying for power anymore. More so I can start building a collection to make my own decks. So iyo what decks should I get or should I buy packs? Ty

    submitted by /u/Masta_nightshade
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions on Water healing + Energy Accel deck (Expanded)

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I would consider myself a novice player, but I don't have the collection or full grasp of meta-game to match. I'm looking for someone to help point me in the right direction to optimizing my deck - I know its not perfect, I managed to pull a Leafeon VMAX & trade for some packs where I snagged some V cards that boosted my deck tremendously.

    My current Strat:
    Blastoise & Piplup is the main carry here, with Eiscue being his little brother replacement, and Blissey giving me and opportunity to reuse discarded energies (after say a knockout). Other mons are obviously utility based - except milotic V, which might be replaced in the future. If I manage to setup blastoise & have vaporeon GX on the field, I sometimes find myself stacking energies on her to take advantage of Hydro Pump.

    I know this deck is hard countered by cards like Dyna Tree Hill & Empoleon V (Emperor Eyes), and I desperately require a snom (I currently dont own any) to take advantage of Frosmoth, but any feedback would be awesome :)

    https://preview.redd.it/ob5o5nu8tdn71.png?width=1171&format=png&auto=webp&s=5ea0389e57129eeef4a27a3951fbe34cb9f6aba1

    submitted by /u/iLIuZlonZz
    [link] [comments]

    What are the meta bench pokemon and trainers

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Came back to this game for evolving skies haven't been involved in the meta sense unbroken bonds I stacked up my new account sense I lost my old one with lots of evolving skies packs(40) as of now I want to make a kind of hybrid deck with eevee glaceon espeon and vaporeon vmaxes I could use some help figuring out pokemon and trainers to put in

    submitted by /u/anthonygamer337
    [link] [comments]

    New Meta

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    As evolving skies has been out few weeks now and rotation has greatly shifted the game, what decks should I be looking to invest in or trade for in order to build a tournament worthy meta deck?

    submitted by /u/purplepizzaeatjng
    [link] [comments]

    Orbeetle VMAX immune to poison?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    So I was playing Slowking VMAX deck against Orbeetle. When I would do the Max Toxify, the Orbeetle VMAX took no poison damage.

    I feel like I am missing something here lol…

    Thanks and sorry!

    submitted by /u/arthas045
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment