• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 1, 2021

    Pokémon TCG /r/ptcgo Trading Post

    Pokémon TCG /r/ptcgo Trading Post


    /r/ptcgo Trading Post

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trades here.

    Only 1 trade-comment per user every 24 hours.

    This Trading Post rotates out on the 1st of every month at 12:01am Eastern Time USA.

    submitted by /u/PTCGO_Subreddit_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    Got lucky and packed this the other day, do I trade it now or keep it and build around it?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Why does PTCGO take so long to scan its database for trades?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I just don't get it. Searching text shouldn't take this long unless someone has put in effort to intentionally slow it down. Query the database, collate the data, send the data to the client that requested it. The app should be able to filter out any trades that don't match the user's criteria.

    submitted by /u/Greevar
    [link] [comments]

    Suicune V

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I've played a couple matches with the deck and I like it for the most part. Given the current state of the meta where it seems like almost of the decks are running Sobble/Drizzile/Inteleon, being able to punish the opponent for eagerly filling up their bench is opportune.

    What I really enjoy about this deck is Oranguru, Lombre, and Ludicolo. I was worried it was going to be clunky or slow at first but I haven't run into that issue. Lombre is fairly easy to set up using Primate Wisdom to ensure I can activate Top Entry (though it does get disrupted by being Marnie'd). With that set up it easy easy to use Ludicolo's Enthusiastic Dance, allowing Suicune V to hit up to 300 if both benches are full. Add in a Quick Shooting and this is going to knock out most things in the format.

    Given the sheer number of item cards this deck needs I opted to run 3-3-3 Sobble/Drizzle/Intelleon, favoring 2 SSH/1 BTS for Inteleon to ensure I am able to get the items I need when I need them. Scoop Up Net is great for reusing Shady Dealings and Ludicolo again.

    I am unsure about what trainer cards I should run. Meolony is essential to ensure acceleration as is Boss's Order for gusting. As for other draw supports I am not sure what a good balance of Marnie/Professor Research/Zinnia's Resolve would be. Right now it is 2/2/1 but I am considering running more Zinnia as it pairs well with Echoing Horn. Cape of Toughness is nice but I don't feel like it is saving me from getting knocked out too much and am considering running Big Parasol for bench protection (RIP Mew).

    Any suggestion for making this deck more consistent would be appreciated.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 1 Oranguru SHF 171

    * 2 Lombre RCL 8

    * 3 Sobble CRE 41

    * 4 Suicune V EVS 31

    * 3 Drizzile SSH 56

    * 2 Inteleon SSH 58

    * 1 Inteleon CRE 43

    * 2 Ludicolo EVS 34

    ##Trainer Cards - 34

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 1 Switch PRC 163

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 2 Marnie SSH 200

    * 2 Echoing Horn CRE 136

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Melony CRE 146

    * 4 Level Ball BST 129

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Zinnia's Resolve EVS 164

    * 2 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 1 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

    ##Energy - 8

    * 4 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 4 Water Energy CIN 124

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/little-togepi
    [link] [comments]

    How is TCG live going to effect our collections?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    Is there going to be some sort of account transfer feature? I'm feeling rather apprehensive and unsure about it all at the minute. So many thoughts.

    Wondering if anyone knows anything?

    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    FREE CODES & Nematodes (minus the second part)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Tis that time again weekly giveaway! This time I have 50x BST codes up for grabs DIRECT MESSAGE (PLEASE) the deck you are most excited for post rotation to get a code

    submitted by /u/ttvJustJSeto
    [link] [comments]

    [EXPANDED] How to defeat dark toolbox (aside from using RS Urshifu V) ?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I mainly play Inteleon V deck in expanded and got destroyed completely by this deck. Dark toolbox just generate too much energy acceleration and can dish out high damage in a few turns. If I Vmaxed to tank the damage, they just use Darkrai and hypnotoxic laser and use the gx move. I really cannot think of any counterplay.

    Another question (unrelated) : I got lucky and got suicune v, do u think the price will drop in the future?

    Thank you in advance?

    Edit : my autocorrect changed suicune to suicide, sorry things went dark quickly lol.

    submitted by /u/BugCatcherTimothy
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny charizard gx SV 49/94 BUS

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    How much is it worth? I pulled it and can't find anything on pubs

    submitted by /u/elmonizaida
    [link] [comments]

    Trainers toolkit 2021

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:43 AM PDT

    Is the code card that comes with the kit for all the contents in the trainer toolkit?

    submitted by /u/NillaPooh
    [link] [comments]

    Epic battle against Smeargle

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Faced off (and won down to one card remaining) against Smeargle for the first time, and I'm glad I stacked my deck with marnies to disrupt their energy deck. How many different types of basic energy cards are there to get 30 damage for each type in your hand?

    submitted by /u/powerthehavei
    [link] [comments]

    Code giveaway until 4PM pst! Pm me

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Edit: times up thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/kjaygonz
    [link] [comments]

    Just pulled this beauty. Should I put it towards a Rayquaza or shadow rider deck? Open to other suggestions. My current best deck is Eternatus.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    How to build a deck

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    So I've been playing PTCGO on and off for some years but I've never built a deck, I've always been using Theme Decks when I played. However, I have some cards that I would love to use but I don't know where to even start building a deck nor do I know what the ratio of Pokémon/Trainer/Energy cards should be, but I guess this depends on the deck you are using.

    Where should I start looking? Any guides, posts or videos that cover this topic? I don't want to build a deck that's over the top and will anihilate anyone that comes across my path but I would just like to use some cool cards that I recently obtained, like Dragapult V and Dragapult VMax, or Regirock V, for example.

    All suggestions welcome and thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/Beiconqueso02
    [link] [comments]

    Noivern standard deck help?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm new here.

    I've been collecting the TCG for a long time now, but I've only recently started playing. As an attempt at playing more seriously to try and climb the rewards ladder, I decided to cobble together a Noivern V deck for standard. I have a rough idea on deck building, but have basically experience with them. I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips and help streamline the deck a bit more? Thanks

    ***** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 2 Swablu EVS 132

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 182

    * 1 Galarian Moltres V CRE 176

    * 4 Noivern V EVS 195

    * 2 Altaria EVS 106

    * 1 Eldegoss V RCL 176

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195

    * 1 Galarian Articuno V CRE 169

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 2 Escape Rope BST 125

    * 2 Pal Pad UPR 132

    * 2 Marnie SSH 200

    * 4 Copycat EVS 143

    * 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 4 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

    * 4 Switch SSH 183

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 216

    * 2 Fog Crystal CRE 140

    * 1 Boss's Orders RCL 189

    * 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Great Ball SSH 164

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    ##Energy - 14

    * 8 Darkness Energy SMEnergy 7

    * 6 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 5

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/The_E0W
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Public Offers SO slow?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Basically title! I could totally be missing something here; but I recently got back into the Pokemon TCG, so I booted up the online client so I could try out some decks before I buy IRL. I tried to go into the Public Trade tab with my packs ready to trade my WOW it's so slow. It takes forever for it to search for the card I want. I need to uncheck "Acceptable Trades Only" even if I have exactly what they're looking for.

    Am I missing something to make this easier? I feel debilitated to build any decks.

    submitted by /u/Xanocide7
    [link] [comments]

    Thirty minutes loading trades then the client crashes, what a time to be alive

    Posted: 31 Aug 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    The hell has happened...seems that Evolving skies has broken the game

    submitted by /u/NihilZeroNihil
    [link] [comments]

    30 day SUSPENSION for saying beer

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    This is nothing short of abuse, alcohol is not illegal & I was talking about it to a college student living on campus - clearly an adult. Sent several tickets no response. What can I do about a completely frivolous ban when they seem to ignore anything about a ban? Even the section of the t&c they quoted from would not make me expect this could happen. I have begged for them to mute me instead, have messaged a mod on the forums, I don't deserve this pls tell me what I can do about this

    submitted by /u/SafffOneee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment