• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Pokémon TCG More of these...

    Pokémon TCG More of these...


    More of these...

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    Hey all! Happy Holidays, and New year! I'm big into collecting, and wanted to share some really cute Mews from the "Hidden Fates Pin Collection." I have many of these, and well quite frankly too many! So, here ya go! Enjoy! Shiny Mew is cheering you on for the new year!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    Giving away codes.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    My daughter got given a ton of pokemon cards over the Christmas holidays, and as she has no interest in the online game, has asked me to offer up her codes to you. I have 37 codes (of various types) to give-away, one (random) code per person, codes will be allocated based on first-come-first-served

    EDIT: ALL GONE NOW. thanks for playing.

    submitted by /u/kerrangutan
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Code Giveaway

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:39 PM PST

    Got some codes I will never use so I'd prefer to give them away to people here who will use them. Codes will be a random mix from Standard Sets.

    Please comment below with your all-time favorite Pokemon (and why if you feel like it) and I will DM you with a link to a set of codes. I have 18 sets so the first 18 people to comment will get them. This is all that I have to give away so please do not DM me asking for more.

    Also any accounts that have no comments before today will not get a link and I will check comment history just to make sure no obvious alts are being used, so don't bother.

    Merry Christmas, hope your pulls are good :)

    EDIT: ALL SETS HAVE BEEN GIVEN AWAY. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

    submitted by /u/RumblesMechanic
    [link] [comments]

    Has the game been freezing for anyone else?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    My game keeps freezing on my computer. The computer itself doesn't freeze but the game just freezes and I have to restart the entire game. Has this been happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/jurassicstorm11
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, (probably a repeat question)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Just started to play the game yesterday and I really like what the game does. Never played the irl card version of pokemon and this online format is really cool. REAL Question: What is the best way of spending the in game currency for Ultimate Value. Im speaking short and long term. I know its probably unrealistic to get every version of every card in this game without spending Real Money but if someone wanted to try, whats the best way of starting as a Free2Play player?

    submitted by /u/MLTHawk138
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment