• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Pokémon TCG What should be doing to get ready for the new set

    Pokémon TCG What should be doing to get ready for the new set


    What should be doing to get ready for the new set

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    I'm quite a new player, been playing since just as cosmic eclipse dropped and have been working on adding value to my account, I've done pretty well for myself and have quite a decent haul of playable gx's, a few alright decks and a bunch of dedenne because I read about the upcoming rule changes so I liquidated a good chunk of my cards and now I have 6 dedenne ready for when they hopefully increase in price.

    Because I'm still pretty new I don't know what I should be doing to get ready for the new set, I'm assuming getting rid of my packs would be a good plan because when CE dropped the last packs price fell.

    I've saved a ton of tickets for tournaments so I'll be doing those but is there anything else I should be doing to get ready?

    submitted by /u/insanityrocks84
    [link] [comments]

    How can he use this move???

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:01 PM PST

    hi guys..just want to share for beginner that play alone, try complete all the trainer challenge to get random pack after beating 4 times each..for the last challenge u will get 4 random pack (mine 7 cuz i beat mick and completed 12 win for 2 decks) nothing special tbh, it just helps beginner.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Theme ducks are good for beginners

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:01 AM PST

    But wow they are draw dependent

    submitted by /u/Shniper
    [link] [comments]

    thinking on coming back to the game, help

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    i want to come back, but only when the new set drop, anyone know when it will come to pokemon tcgo?

    submitted by /u/cisubiu
    [link] [comments]

    Couple questions regarding the upcoming Sw/Sh set

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    1. With Professor's Research coming in the new set, does this mean cards like Juniper and Sycamore are usable in standard as well?

    2. I'm looking to play a few decks next set. I first want to make a Pikarom deck followed by Keldeo V and Zacian/ADP. I have most of the cards I need for Pikarom: 2x Pikarom, 1x Raichu Raichu, 1x Zeraora GX, and 3 Dedenne's. I just pulled an extra Zeraora last night and am wondering if I need another Pikarom or Raichu Raichu or if I should wait to trade the Zeraora for packs to get Tapu Koko V's.

    submitted by /u/Finalstryker
    [link] [comments]

    Mimikyu GX with the Roxie Engine [Fun Deck Friday]

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Spread as much damage as you can using Roxie, Mew and Flabébé. Hit HARD with Mimikyu GX. Mimikyu needs about 70 damage on the big boys in order to one hit K.O..

    I think the list needs more Shrines. Maybe one less energy, maybe another counter gain.

    What are your thoughts?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 18

    • 2 Flabébé CEC 150
    • 3 Mimikyu-GX LOT 226
    • 3 Jirachi TEU 99
    • 4 Koffing CEC 76
    • 1 Mew UNB 76
    • 1 Oricorio-GX CEC 217
    • 4 Weezing CEC 77

    Trainer Cards - 33

    • 2 Escape Board UPR 122
    • 3 Cherish Ball UNM 191
    • 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
    • 4 Roxie CEC 205
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 2 Counter Gain LOT 170
    • 1 Ear-Ringing Bell UNM 194
    • 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
    • 2 Great Catcher CEC 192
    • 3 Rosa CEC 204
    • 1 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
    • 1 Adventure Bag LOT 167
    • 2 Lana's Fishing Rod CEC 195
    • 1 Island Challenge Amulet CEC 194

    Energy - 9

    • 9 Fairy Energy Energy 9

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/BevoGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment