• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I'm not addicted! I can quit whenever I want!

    Pokémon TCG I'm not addicted! I can quit whenever I want!


    I'm not addicted! I can quit whenever I want!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Many wanted to see how many code cards I had! The stack is about 2 inches tall (5.08 cm), and it is Psyduck approved!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Just got back to TCGO after playing as a kid, and realized that I wasn't the first person to discover Ray/Eels.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I was like 8 and I thought I was a genius for discovering that combo haha. Good times when I was ignorant of the internet :)

    submitted by /u/bigbangturbo123
    [link] [comments]

    Not an online player, DM me for code cards!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 02:24 PM PST

    CLOSED! It was awesome interacting with you guys, this was a haul of about 80 code cards! I may be doing another in the future, have fun and play on!

    EDIT 2: No more SM codes! EDIT: holy smokes this is popular. I'm not home at the moment but I will try my best to get everyone a card!

    I don't play online much and I have a stack of code cards I'd like to give away to fellow Redditors! DM me if you'd like any, I have XY and SM

    submitted by /u/PyroarRanger
    [link] [comments]

    Are Unbroken bonds worth more than unified minds and Cosmic?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Looking through acceptable trades, most boosters packs seem to be a 1:1 trade (I'm trading Cosmic boosters), but everyone selling unbroken bond boosters seem to be asking for uneven numbers, for exampled 5 boosters for 6, 25 for 20.

    Are unbroken bond boosters a better pack? Or is just a weird time for trading?

    submitted by /u/Devildeep
    [link] [comments]

    How many Cosmic ecipse packs is this worth?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Currently trying to get the following cards from trades:

    2x Crushing hammer

    3x enhanced hammer

    1x max potion

    1x Lysandre lab

    1x Mount lankila

    1x mars

    1x Plumeria

    2x Team skull grunts

    What sort of price should I be offering?

    submitted by /u/Devildeep
    [link] [comments]

    Unexpected results

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    So I found the anti supporter Golet card, and since my decks generally lose I decided to lose in style. I put together this deck as a joke. ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 15

    • 4 Golett CEC 89
    • 2 Poipole LOT 107
    • 1 Poipole UNM 102
    • 4 Sigilyph BKP 55
    • 3 Golurk CEC 90
    • 1 Naganadel-GX FLI 56

    Trainer Cards - 30

    • 4 Great Ball BCR 129
    • 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
    • 2 Rescue Scarf DRX 115
    • 2 Super Potion XY 128
    • 1 Lure Ball CES 138
    • 2 Lucky Helmet AOR 77
    • 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
    • 4 Healing Scarf ROS 84
    • 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123
    • 2 Giant Cape DRX 114
    • 2 Town Map BCR 136
    • 2 Rocky Helmet BCR 133
    • 1 Switch BLW 104

    Energy - 15

    • 15 Psychic Energy XYEnergy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ****** There are NO support cards, AT ALL! To support, ehm allow Golet to be maximized.

    I have now won more games with this deck and I have seen soooo many people give up! I've had 3 matches back to back (to back) where the just gave up halfway through! I've also been lucky enough to rarely Mulligan.

    submitted by /u/NAME_NOT_FOUND_048
    [link] [comments]

    How many CEC packs is each dude worth

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment