• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Pokémon TCG How does The Ladder Elo work?

    Pokémon TCG How does The Ladder Elo work?


    How does The Ladder Elo work?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Hi, do any if you guys no how the ptcgo ladder elo works? like does it reset every season or is it like a permanent thing. Are there anyways to view your elo aswell?

    submitted by /u/Densi69
    [link] [comments]

    Quick update

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    So i read the comments from my "what's the best deck" post, and i rounded all of them up and the best option are towering heights, laser focus and soaring storm, so can you guys/gals tell me what's the best option out of all of them

    submitted by /u/herichboyreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Some Hidden Fates codes (and one Unified Minds). All I ask is that you show me what you got with your codes!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Question about tradeable packs

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Fairly new player here. I have some tradable packs that I have been saving for a good trade, yet none have come up yet. Would it make sense to open them (most of them have low trade value) or keep waiting for something?

    submitted by /u/gifsquad
    [link] [comments]

    Solgalio-GX decklist

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    So I've been playing this and it's actually been pretty effective

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 15

    * 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 2 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Lucario & Melmetal-GX UNB 203

    * 1 Solgaleo CES 99

    * 1 Solgaleo-GX PR-SM 104

    * 2 Solgaleo-GX SUM 89

    * 2 Cosmog UPR 60

    * 2 Cosmog TEU 69

    * 1 Cosmoem TEU 70

    * 1 Cosmoem CEC 101

    ##Trainer Cards - 34

    * 2 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 3 Metal Frying Pan FLI 112

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Metal Goggles TEU 148

    * 2 Mt. Coronet UPR 130

    * 4 Rare Candy SUM 129

    * 1 Switch EVO 88

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 2 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 1 Cyrus {*} UPR 120

    * 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182

    * 1 Adventure Bag LOT 167

    * 1 Lana's Fishing Rod CEC 195

    ##Energy - 11

    * 9 Metal Energy Energy 8

    * 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    * 1 Super Boost Energy {*} UPR 136

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Thoughts? Improvements? I would also recommend playing it as it counters TTGX's and the meta well.

    submitted by /u/ArtyFarts
    [link] [comments]

    Shuckle charzaxien deck idea

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:13 PM PST

    I've been using shuckle with treveant dusknoir gx and its just crazy how good it is. With charizard and braixen you could shuckle and then gx and attach ANY basic energy to your Pokemon. Theoretically with welder you could attach a total of 8 energy in one turn. What Pokémon do you think would benefit the most from an early acceleration or is best to go solo with braixen?

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Question about trades with lock symbols

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Im a little bit new to trading but from what I understand you can only trade cards that are not locked (lock symbol). However, I notice sometimes when I am looking at trades, sometimes the other person will have cards with the lock symbol and a positive number. Doesnt that mean that card in the trade is trade locked?

    submitted by /u/themightykrusher
    [link] [comments]

    Fairly new player, how can I improve my deck?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:13 PM PST

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 17

    • 2 Fennekin XY 24
    • 2 Braixen XY 25
    • 1 Delphox XY 26
    • 1 Jirachi TEU 99
    • 1 Jirachi {*} CES 97
    • 1 Gengar & Mimikyu-GX TEU 53
    • 1 Jirachi-GX UNM 79
    • 2 Latios-GX UNM 78
    • 2 Ralts PLS 59
    • 2 Kirlia LTR 124
    • 1 Gallade PLS 61
    • 1 Phione CEC 57

    Trainer Cards - 30

    • 3 Pokémon Fan Club FCO 107
    • 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 4 N DEX 96
    • 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
    • 1 Escape Rope PRC 127
    • 1 Teammates PRC 141
    • 3 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
    • 1 Morty LOT 186
    • 1 Colress PLS 118
    • 1 Parallel City BKT 145
    • 1 Cherish Ball UNM 191
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 2 Energy Retrieval BLW 92

    Energy - 13

    • 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 9 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/gifsquad
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing wrong when I try to flip?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:50 PM PST

    I have watched countless of videos but I just can't seem to gain any amounts of packs. What should I flip and how should I do it?

    submitted by /u/Fungamer325
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with figuring this out.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I need help. In pokemon TCG, I scanned 2 Necrozma GX boxes into the website. In PTCGO, it says I only have one. I am getting annoyed because I wanted to make a malimar decks and am not missing half of the cards. Is there anything anyone can help me to maybe get the cards? like maybe somewhere I haven't looked.

    submitted by /u/Fluffyspark7
    [link] [comments]

    Should I let go of my Cynthia FA now since it may degrade in value when the new set comes out?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I've seen some offer it for 11 CE packs but when I reverse searched people were asking 35 CE for it? I'm confused as to sell it for 11 CE, 35 CE, or just hold out till it's value goes up and up (which I'm doubtful since alternatives may come with the new set)? What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/niye
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment