• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Suggested improvements for my Mean Green deck

    Pokémon TCG Suggested improvements for my Mean Green deck


    Suggested improvements for my Mean Green deck

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:54 PM PST

    Hello and Happy New Year!

    Reason for deck: I built this deck today with the cards I had available to complete the daily trainer grass challenges (damage and evolving).

    Current objective: Improve this deck as best as possible within budget constraints. An improved deck would most of the time deal +750 grass damage and evolve +7 grass Pokémon in two games, whist maximizing winning in the current versus standard deck meta . Completing the daily grass challenge in two games is primary and winning is secondary. Assume any improvements must be traded for with the set budget.

    Upgrade Moolah: 4 CEC packs and 2 uncommon chests.

    Thoughts: Maybe cut or don't cut non-GX Ceptile and add another GX Ceptile. I could not find any trades for GX Ceptile but I imagine he is a cold commodity and could be traded for 2 or 3 packs.

    Your comments are appreciated. Show me the money!!! I like green Pokémon!!!

    Mean Green 1

    Mean Green 2

    submitted by /u/Cowboys_88
    [link] [comments]

    Water/Grass deck

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:44 PM PST

    So, I was thinking of making a new deck and I want to do a water and grass deck. What some some good cards in the new expansion that will be good for this combo? I want to ass the Venasaur and Blastoise team ups in the deck

    submitted by /u/DrYabbos
    [link] [comments]

    Code already used

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    Hey guys, so I just bought a new tin of cards today and went to put in the codes for the online version as well. And all but one worked. It was a fully sealed tin with no signs of tampering. Just curious if this has happened to anyone else and what they did about it?

    submitted by /u/Heavyarms9898
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a steel type deck??

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Hey guys,im building a steel deck for a challenge to myself and seeing as this is one of my first full deck builds,i wanna know if one of you guys can test this out online or something with stuff you have around.Id appreciate feedback on the original deck and then the improvements you made or would make to it.im taking ideas for a more efficient draw engine

    Here's the deck list

    15 steel energy 3 magnemite 3 magneton(cosmic eclipse only) 2 magnezone(ultra prism) 2 Lt surges strategy 2 onix (4 retreat cost) 2 steelix(cosmic eclipse only) 4 poke maniac 2 metal core barrier 1 metal goggles 1 buff padding 2 switch 2 Brock's grit 2 Tate & Liza 3 lady's 3 celesteela (4 retreat cost) 2 stakataka(4 retreat cost) 2 pokegear 3 jasmine 1 will 1 ultra space 1 naganadel gx (dragon type) 1 Lance prism star

    (PS:this is a standard tournament legal deck) DM me if you'd like an explanation on how the decks mechanic works and you're willing to take on the challenge

    submitted by /u/Darkhentaint
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to get tradeable packs if you are a f2p player?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Question in the title. I also don't tend to buy packs in real life, either, so that is not a good option for me.

    submitted by /u/A10airknight
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmic Eclipse pull rates

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    I've oven a ton of Cosmic Eclipse packs the last couple of weeks, and I have been pulling some of the same cards. I have opened 3 Alolan Persian GX (2 with different art, one rainbow version), 3 Blastoise and Piplup GX (each with different art), and 2 Secret Rare Great Catchers. I'm not sure how many packs I've opened total, but enough that I own every common and most of the uncommons. Not complaining, just wondering if anyone else has had the same issue.

    submitted by /u/hahasexnumber
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring cards from my old acc to my new one

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Hey guys. Recently I got back into the game and am now hooked to it. Played a lot these past few days and accumulated a bunch of cards and I found out that my old account actually had a bunch of GXs. Is there a way for me to trade it all to my new one without doing like for like since I keep getting that error after setting both to open public trades.

    Thanks a bunch !!

    submitted by /u/TrueTSMFan
    [link] [comments]

    New to Ptcgo

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Hey I just started playing , as it seems like a quality free Pokémon game on pc. Any tips on how to get started an progress outside of the gameplay( what should I spend my coins on , should I do versus battles or go against ai?)

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/obamanids
    [link] [comments]

    what do I do with 17 Ultra Prism packs?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:17 PM PST

    Took a break a year ago and went back yesterday. Noticed that I still have 17 Ultra Prism packs which I remember was gonna be used to buy Tapu Lele but I finally gave up before the break (sad since it took me months to save that up)

    Didn't know it was this hard to keep up with the meta (currently spamming my pre-Mach Strike theme decks to get the newer theme decks which is surprisingly hard since I get rekt way too often) and so I'm looking for any faster way to earn viable cards for the current meta. You guys got any idea on how I can turn these packs into profit?

    submitted by /u/niye
    [link] [comments]

    A few beginner questions

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    I am mainly interested in ptcgo as a way of testing decks for real life. About how long does it take to build a decent deck in the game? I am going after Lucario melmetal GX / welder.

    Also, what is the best route to getting that deck? Is it grinding through the trainer challenges? Or, once I have a theme deck, is it better to just abandon the trainer challenges and play against other people?

    Finally, am I correct in assuming that the best way to get the cards I need is to grind for coins, and then trade them for Cosmic Eclipse booster packs? I understand that I can use the cosmic Eclipse packs to trade for the cards that I actually want.

    Thanks! I'm mainly asking the question to figure out if this is a rabbit hole that I want to go down.

    submitted by /u/A10airknight
    [link] [comments]

    What's the value nowadays of a Rainbow FA Keldeo GX?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    I managed to pull one last night and was wondering what they run for just out of curiosity

    submitted by /u/TheDarkenedWuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment