• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Pokémon TCG Free roll!

    Pokémon TCG Free roll!


    Free roll!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    Are the prices for gem promos on PTCGOguide.com accurate?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:32 AM PST

    I have a couple of them, it seems unrealistic to have such useless cards be worth so much. Are they really worth more than jirachis and dedennes for example?

    submitted by /u/ReplayHutPLS
    [link] [comments]

    Fun Kommo-o budget deck

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:58 AM PST

    I had some dragon daily challenges and didn't want to buy the garchomp theme deck. I noticed however that I had a lot of Kommo-o's from untradeable packs so I decided to make this deck. It's a lot of fun to play and I was surprised at it actually winning quite some matches! It's somehow a bit reminiscent of standard Granbull of the previous rotation. Instead of magcargo/oranguru and Diantha getting you precisely the cards you need, you have Green's, Volkner and Rosa.

    If you're looking for a fun deck to grind dragon challenges with, I would definitely recommend this one!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154

    * 4 Jangmo-o CEC 160

    * 1 Latias UNM 153

    * 1 Latios {*} CES 108

    * 2 Hakamo-o CEC 162

    * 4 Kommo-o CEC 163

    ##Trainer Cards - 38

    * 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113

    * 2 Green's Exploration UNB 209

    * 2 Stealthy Hood UNB 186

    * 1 Viridian Forest TEU 156

    * 2 Karate Belt UNM 201

    * 4 Rare Candy SUM 129

    * 1 Lance {*} DRM 61

    * 2 Rosa CEC 204

    * 2 Choice Helmet LOT 169

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 4 Lillie UPR 151

    * 2 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143

    * 2 U-Turn Board UNM 211

    * 2 Volkner UPR 135

    * 2 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188

    ##Energy - 9

    * 4 Rainbow Energy CES 151

    * 2 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    * 2 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15

    * 1 Super Boost Energy {*} UPR 136

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/Alt_for_nerdy_stuff
    [link] [comments]

    Strange (bot?) Behavior

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:34 PM PST

    I've been seeing this a lot lately, and I'm curious as to what's actually happening- it might be bots or something else?

    It's usually one of the single color, single Pokemon decks, like Latios or Yvetal or Mewtwo. Usually on the second or third turn, they play a repeat ball, and show nothing. 2 or 3 turns later, they play another repeat ball, and then out comes a Pokemon.

    It doesn't really make any sense, the Pokemon was definitely there the first time, why not reveal it? Is it some strategy to make me think they only have one Pokemon available, but then pop! It seems risky, but who knows?

    Any clue?

    submitted by /u/fuzzbox000
    [link] [comments]

    Sword and Shield Theme decks

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    I have a few questions regarding the new theme decks.

    First, do we know what the new theme decks are, and if so, do we have deck lists?

    Second, when will they be out on ptcgo?

    Finally, is it worth holding my coins for when they come out, or should I just get my first theme deck now?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/A10airknight
    [link] [comments]

    Code Giveaway

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:59 PM PST

    I'm feeling generous so, I have some codes from RANDOM XY sets to giveaway!

    Just comment your favorite pokémon, and I'll reply with a little puzzle to solve that results in a code to redeem for a pack!

    Make sure you have PTCGO open, because from my experience these always go fast!

    EDIT: I gotta sleep and no one new is commenting, so I'm dropping a few more puzzles in the comments for anyone to solve.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneRedditor2
    [link] [comments]

    How's the in-game activity of the game?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:44 AM PST

    So, I've been an on and off PTCGO player for years. I started back in 2013, played until late 2014, stopped for nearly 2 years, played for around a year in late 2016 and early 2017, then stopped again. I've opened the game on a few occasions earlier this year, but have found the activity on the official TCG forums as well as in-game way, way less than it was as compared to when I played in 2013-14 and 16-17. Is the game still popular or is it dying?

    submitted by /u/Inferno792
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy decks

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    So I'm curious about exploring some of the format more niche options cause it's easy to find the big 4 of the format, but it's not as clear cut for them in terms of decklists and resources. Any suggestions on where i can look?

    Also, do you think that legacy would be a good way to curb the absurdity that is expanded if x and y era cards moved to that format?

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Which expansion should I go for?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    As the title says, this is a post about which expansion would best to make a deck out of or maybe even have a base to build a deck out of. I've been looking at unified minds tbh and that Keldeo in there looks really fun, not to mention I'm also a little biased as I used to play a Keldeo EX Deck back in the BW days. I don't really know much about Sun and Moon in terms of what's good or bad when it comes to these expansions. Hopefully you guys can help me out

    submitted by /u/TheDarkenedWuff
    [link] [comments]

    New Player deck help .

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:28 AM PST

    So i played alot of the Themes decks and i decided to invest Into the Game becuz i rly enjoy it. I orderd 50 pack Codes cosmic eclipse from ebay and waiting now for it to Arrive. Now i was wondering if These were enough to Build one of the meta decks? If yes which ones would u recomend? And how much would they cost in packs?

    submitted by /u/phaselol
    [link] [comments]

    Question about TCGO

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:42 PM PST

    After a couple years of not playing Pokemon, I decided to come back. However I have a question. Is it worth playing TCGO if I can't buy the booster packs for one reason or another? Like, can I still get a good amount of booster packs just by playing the game or am I forced to buy them irl?

    submitted by /u/TheDarkenedWuff
    [link] [comments]

    I tried posting a trade for a Keldeo GX for 5 packs unified minds and no one took me up on the offer.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    What did I do wrong? Is that not the going rate for that card? Is unified minds the wrong set of cards?

    I've never traded anything. Not too sure how this works.

    submitted by /u/Bry1128
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment