• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Free codes!

    Pokémon TCG Free codes!


    Free codes!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:42 PM PST

    Mimikyu from cosmic eclipse is crazy good

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:56 PM PST

    If you cant afford jirachi and run a greens deck this card is absolutely bonkers. It's a 70 hp basic and for one colorless energy you can discard a supporter and use its effect. That is crazy good. Some combos I've use with it so far for my alolan muk deck. Use green get welder and spinner. Discard welder with its effect and accelerate on your pokemon and you got an easy first turn set up. I also used reset stamp and double nita and locking there deck by using Caitlyn and cynthia to recycle nita and keep spamming it. I think this card is getting overlook.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Year! 2020!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:07 AM PST

    What is the price for a secret rare trio birds??? Cz I have a lot of them but I want some cosmic eclipse packs.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    New player,need recommendations for budget deck

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Hello,as title says,I am a new player,and im looking to start with a budget deck to intro myself in the game. I know i need codes from packs and theme decks to really start off good,so if possible,can you limit to theme decks that are in standard rotation that i could buy 2 of and make a viable deck with? I am a player from MTG so im familiar with terms if that helps. So far I only see Mach Strike but i have no idea about any new theme decks i could build with to start from. Any help is appreciated <3

    submitted by /u/ultimo54500
    [link] [comments]

    Yep, it's the dreaded repost of the week. What is the best theme deck to buy right now to get into the game?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    I picked up Towering Heights and Unseen Depths for my niece for christmas and now she wants to play against me online. So what theme deck that isn't Towering Heights or Unseen Depths would you guys recommend so I can hold my own when I'm not playing against her and just on versus mode? I've been hearing a lot about Laser Focus and Relentless Flame. I have enough tokens to get one right now.

    submitted by /u/ghastlyprotector
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment