• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Wow! Is it my birthday? Or something?

    Pokémon TCG Wow! Is it my birthday? Or something?


    Wow! Is it my birthday? Or something?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    My first hyper rare online

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    When you AND your opponent have to lead with Dedenne

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I have a question

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Can you get inteleon V in ptcgo, because I really want to use him (i'm new so that's why i'm asking)

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/6syntrax9
    [link] [comments]

    Searched for this teamspeak group

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    So does anyone use teamspeak? I know it's not a super competitive online game.

    submitted by /u/ponycollarz
    [link] [comments]

    App issue

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I tried the online tcg for android recently, but the problem is that it takes a lot of memory to run (about 4GB). I haven't seen any negative reviews on this aspect so now I'm not sure if it's a problem of mine or if I can do something to fix this...? That's a lot of memory and I don't have enough.

    submitted by /u/I_love_gifs_in_reall
    [link] [comments]

    27 game win streak in Expanded! Not too shabby.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Is Pokégear good anymore?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Should I stop designing decks with Pokégear or any card due to the supporter rule change?

    submitted by /u/Proygon
    [link] [comments]

    I literally open one unified minds pack

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Make the icon blink orange in the task bar when a new tournament round starts

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    If I win in the first 5 minutes I don't wanna have to check every 30 seconds for the next 20 minutes

    Totally didn't just forget I was in a tournament

    submitted by /u/plerrius
    [link] [comments]

    I did not receive 400 tickets! (obv a glitch?)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Quitting PTCGO, giveaway time!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    #TL;DR: Guess my 3 favorite Pokemon in order, win hundreds of packs worth of cards, packs, etc.

    Correct guesses so far: Manectric. Mew. (In order of being guessed, not necessarily favorite order.)

    #It appears I have not mentioned the 3rd Pokemon in my posts, though I was certain I had. Therefore, I will give a hint: It evolves with Friendship!


    Clarifying a few things. You can ask questions about generations, typing, evolution stage, mythical/legendary/sudo-legendary,etc. I won't say specific Pokemon, but I will answer the above types of questions!


    After a few years on PTCGO I'm quitting on moving onto other things in life. Therefore, I want to give back to this community with this MASSIVE giveaway! Due to the fact that this is truly such a huge giveaway, there is going to be a bit of a challenge to go with it.

    Step 1. Guess my 3 favorite Pokemon

    Step 2. Guess which order they are my 3 favorites.

    Step 3. ???

    Step 4. Profit! ~~ ~~Step 5. The first person to guess all 3, and in order of priority, will win the ENTIRE collection that I have on PTCGO (view imgur album for reference) I couldn't get quite everything into the screenshots, so there is likely more than what you can see there as well. (as long as they are tradable).


    I've had a fairly long history on PTCGO and other Pokemon related subreddits, it shouldn't be too hard to at least determine a top 10 based on my comment history. Additionally, one of them should be REALLY easy to determine (#1).

    I will be semi-active today, so feel free to take as many guesses, or questions as you want. I will answer questions as well as I can without straight out mentioning specific Pokemon. Additionally, if you are trying to figure out the order once you have determined a few Pokemon, I will tell you if you have the order correct, or if a Pokemon is not a correct answer.

    I hope everyone has a great day and is staying safe in the situations going on right now. I hope to see some answers soon!

    We Have a winner! u/just-research has guessed correctly!

    submitted by /u/Agentsilver732
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the value of the hidden fates full art cynthia?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Preferably in hidden fates packs but in general would be nice.

    submitted by /u/FlolisCalon
    [link] [comments]

    Heard today is "Show-off"-Saturday so here's my flex. Trainer Challenge AI Pack.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Alert headbutt

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Big thanks to Pokemon Support, who couldn't change my password after my account was broken into and completely emptied. Now it's been deleted with no hope of recovering any of the cards I lost. Guess I didn't need that anyways

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    How to build donk deck? What packs to get?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Let's say I wanted to build a donk deck, which pokemon might I try getting? Lets say instead of trading for specific pokemon I just wanted to open packs and try my luck, which packs should I get?

    submitted by /u/MonsterHunterBanjo
    [link] [comments]

    setting up your kids

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I know how to set up a kids account and know how to limit and I figured out how to open his account up to accept friends, but I can only accept all not limit it. But is there a way to only open up to a specific person/screen name?

    submitted by /u/deadly_crawfish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment