• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I made the deck and played it constantly against a friend. Darkness Ablaze has been ruined for me.

    Pokémon TCG I made the deck and played it constantly against a friend. Darkness Ablaze has been ruined for me.


    I made the deck and played it constantly against a friend. Darkness Ablaze has been ruined for me.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Is Shaymin-EX extinct?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I've been looking for Shaymin-EX for quite some time now, but failed to find any of them in PTCGO trading system. I've also joined some discord group to look for it, but it didn't work out. Are there other platforms (preferably better) for me to find trades?

    submitted by /u/AmumuDaily
    [link] [comments]

    Trade sniping is worth it tbh

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Have fun guys

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Best Deck in Expanded Format Poll!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    What do you think will be the best deck in the expanded format post bans? Expect that Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX/Milotic, Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX/Vileplume and Doll stall decks are nerfed to the ground. Scoop up net also probably will be banned. If other, or if you want to elaborate why, post in comments!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BoomydayBloons
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve got 30 rebel clash codes I’ll be selecting 3 people to win 10 codes each. To enter just tell me what you would do with the packs. Good luck

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Amazing Clutch I Had Because My Opponent Got Cocky!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    I was playing a Kommo-o/Eelektross/ADP deck against a Cinderace V Max deck, and I had this win in a game were I should've lost! Before I tell the story, I'm first gonna talk about the state in wich I was during that game; I had used my GX attack on ADP, so I got a damage boost of 30 and an extra prize on elimination, I also used ADP's normal attack to accelerate some energy and almost KO Victini V. Then I brought up my Eelektross, while still attaching energy to Kommo-o and KO'd Victini V while doing 80 damage to Kommo-o, at least that was what I wanted, I didn't have any way to find an Eelektross! So I had to KO Victini V with my 10-damage attack (wich dealt 40 cuz of ADP, but that didn't matter) I took 3 prizes, then his Cinderace V Max KO'd my Tynamo and my Kommo-o became active as my last Pokémon. I decided to use my first attack, wich made me receive 30 less damage next turn, and I dealt 60 dmg+30 ADP GX atk damage boost! My opponent got cocky and used the first attack on his Cinderace, the 2nd one OHKO'ing me with the burn I got from his Burning Scarf, but he didn't do that... His 1st one would've done the same, EXCEPT that I had a damage reduction of 30! This meant I could use my 2nd attack to deal 80 damage + 120 because I had more than 8 damage counters on myself + the 30 from ADP's GX attack, that did 240 damage! He already had 90 damage from last turn, and 90 + 240 = 330, so I WON!

    submitted by /u/_Dragon_Gamer_
    [link] [comments]

    How good is the new sword and shield decks compared to soaring storm/relentless flames?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Basically just the title.

    submitted by /u/DesperateAccident
    [link] [comments]

    Now here's a Lost March deck I haven't seen in a while: Hoppip + its evolutions. I rarely see those in Expanded.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    is there a rotation for expanded?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    if so, whats the cutoff?

    submitted by /u/Jkwon6227
    [link] [comments]

    New versus ladder pog

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Rebel Clash packs, Articuno GX, full-art crasher wake

    submitted by /u/A-Bomb_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Do you mainly play in Standard or Expanded?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    What's up with all the "Random standard booster" in tourney rewards?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I thought I could wait it out but it's been the reward the past 3 swaps in a row. It's 2 normal backs and then a random one rather than 3, right? So I'm losing out if I spend tickets now because random booster tend to be worth less, don't they?

    submitted by /u/BlackwingKakashi
    [link] [comments]

    This post is a two for one question!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    1 - PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT LEGENDARY HEART BEAT IS COMING OUT IN ELGLISH. I NEED THOSE AMAZING RARES.

    2 - Also, was wondering if we are ever gonna get a true mobile version of the PTCGO. Right now the mobile version can only be played on the tablet. This makes me so depressed. Lol I wanna be able to play PTCGO all of the time, not just on my PC.

    submitted by /u/captain72121
    [link] [comments]

    Some Questions from a new player

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys just got into the game recently and I have some questions.

    I was wondering what is the best theme deck currently and the counter to that theme deck.

    Also I was curious on how the trading economy works in this game such as why packs are used to trade in the first place, how flipping works exactly, if I should never open any packs etc.

    I appreciate any help given.

    submitted by /u/DesperateAccident
    [link] [comments]

    How much lost thunder packs can I buy per one rcl And if anyone has offers

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I'm using them for an opening

    submitted by /u/Beejeje
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting thought, could someone build a spam gx deck with the energy evolution ability?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Acerola is bugged

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    She automatically picks up the active pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Arkaidan8
    [link] [comments]

    Durant?? First time encountering this deck, almost decked out!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    After the Dedenne-GX RR i got this card untradeable - i still want to kms

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment