• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Pokémon TCG My Very first win.

    Pokémon TCG My Very first win.


    My Very first win.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Pokemon Coin Flip Swiss Tournament Round 1

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    • this tournament is not endorsed or officiated by r/ptcgo & TPCi staff.

    Title Picture https://imgur.com/a/WZlatpY

    The matches have finally begun. Here's a quick overview of the tournament guidelines:

    This will be a 5 round swiss tournament to determine the top 8 for the bracket tournament. The goal here is to reach 13 points, but 12 and under is acceptable as long as you reach top 8. Wins are 3 points each, losses are 0, and intentional draws (ID) are 1 point to each player but must be agreed upon by both. You don't not need to do a match if you agree to an ID.

    Matches are best 2 out of 3 and rounds are tentatively 48 hours depending on how fast people finish their matches.

    All names in the tournament are first listed by their platform username followed by ingame name in (). If your opponent has [Amino] in their name, contact me immediately.

    If you do not see your name in the matchups, you are either late or are the odd one out (we have 21 participants at this time). There will be no acceptance of latecomers and the 21st participant does not have a match this round.

    Completion of the match should be reported to me with the winnings clearly stated. The round will progress once all matches have been completed and reported.

    If your opponent does not respond within the allotted time, winnings will be determined by me on a case by case basis and the unresponsive will be considered for disqualification.

    Good luck and have fun!

    Matchup link: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/figgaw/pokemon_coin_flip_swiss_tournament_matchups/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    Main tournament info: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/fdcrhq/pokemon_coin_flip_tournament/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Coin Flip Swiss Tournament Matchups

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I think I'm gonna have to sit out of expanded tourneys until Trevnoir gets regulated in someway.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    It's not just an auto loss for any deck I play, it's pretty much a non playing game each time. I sit and wait 3 minutes while they set up, then pray for a good draw supporter top deck while they dismantle my side of the board. It's not fun. It certainly isn't competitive. It feels like Shiftry and giant fan all over again.

    For a fun aside. I'm featured on AzulGG's video of the deck if you want to watch me sit and be able to nothing against it for 4 minutes.

    submitted by /u/The_Filthy_Goat
    [link] [comments]

    BUZZMOSA List that I'm having FUN With

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    It is basically a quad Buzzmosa list with the Greens + Tag Call Engine.

    Notes:

    I play Pokemon Catchers over Custom Catchers.

    Dhelmise V is in the deck so you have an answer for Tag Purge and Pure Heart. (No answer for Goons besides gust). nest ball lets you find Dhelmise or energy throught Greens.

    Giant Bomb is good against Fire and theoretically Zacian V. (I have not seen a Zacian match up) Balloon is good for retreat.

    I'm not sold on the Bikes..... Seems like I never see them when needed. Not sure what could get added? Maybe a Lucky Egg or some Reset Stamps? Marnie?

    Current List:

    Pokémon - 5

    • 1 Dhelmise V SSH 9
    • 4 Pheromosa & Buzzwole-GX UNB 191

    Trainer Cards - 42

    • 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 2 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 3 Switch CES 147
    • 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 4 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 3 Acro Bike CES 123
    • 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 4 Beast Ring FLI 102
    • 2 Giant Bomb UNM 196
    • 4 Green's Exploration UNB 175
    • 4 Net Ball LOT 187
    • 4 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 1 Lusamine {*} LOT 182
    • 1 Life Forest {*} LOT 180

    Energy - 13

    • 1 Beast Energy {*} FLI 117
    • 10 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1
    • 2 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    submitted by /u/BevoGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to learn to improve/play optimally?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I feel like I make a lot of mindless mistakes at times, and you could say it comes down to not understanding the decks I play fully yet, but are there any metagame guides or high level players with videos of them playing the game? I'm really new to the TCG

    submitted by /u/Omenoir
    [link] [comments]

    Did someone get a Swsh pack from a daily?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    After more than one month completing some "pack dailies", I didn't get a swsh from them. Do I have bad luck or its a "new" feature of the game? I am not complaining, just I wonder it.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Franavalon
    [link] [comments]

    Standard Deck similar to Blazing Volcano

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I really enjoy playing Blazing Volcano as my theme deck. I love how the deck allows you to plan 1-2 steps ahead and how versatile it can be against different match ups.

    I am trying to build a strong standard deck to play in versus. Of the recent championship division decks, which one would have the most similar play style?

    submitted by /u/xdemzx
    [link] [comments]

    Possible List of Approximate Trade Values

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Hello. I'm still new to the game and was hoping to find a site or page with a list of which cards are "hot" and/or appropriate trade values for cards in the online game. Being new I have no idea if card X is worth 1 pack of cards, 4 packs, 12, etc, nor do I know anything when it comes to card to card trades. I know the most relevant thing is how much I want (value) a card personally, but I still don't want to make any stupid trades that later on I might realize, wow, I could have gotten so much more for that. One resource I thought might help would be to look at stores online that sell physical copies of cards and compare their prices, but I don't know if there's much or any variation between card values in the physical and online versions, nor does that tell me the trading value of booster packs.

    Personally, I've opened probably just over 50 SwSh boosters, so I've got a good amount of the commons and uncommons. That makes me think packs, when it comes to trading for particular rares or super/ultra (still not sure of terminology) wouldn't be very valuable (except to a totally new player who hasn't opened many yet) because the odds of getting either something you want or still need, or even a card with equal trade value, is so low. But on the trade page in game I see a lot of ultra rares going for 1-2 packs, sometimes 3-4, but rarely have I seen more, which to me at least, seems like a poor trade for the person receiving the packs.

    Any help, thoughts, links, etc will be greatly appreciated. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/Hunter328
    [link] [comments]

    Nuzzle deck feedback

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Just finished putting this together and gone 3-0 so far. I'm hoping someone takes me up on my Rosa trade offers, but until then I've got this.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 4 Emolga TEU 46

    * 3 Pachirisu UPR 49

    * 4 Pikachu CEC 66

    * 1 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 4 Raichu CEC 67

    ##Trainer Cards - 29

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 4 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    * 1 Pal Pad SSH 172

    * 2 Power Plant UNB 183

    * 3 Roxie CEC 205

    * 2 Tate & Liza CES 148

    * 4 Volkner UPR 135

    * 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128

    * 1 Lana's Fishing Rod CEC 195

    * 1 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135

    * 3 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 4 Electropower LOT 172

    ##Energy - 14

    * 14 Lightning Energy Energy 4

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/fatdogrollingover
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finishing this mega alakazam bench wiper, need suggestions

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 11

    • 1 Oranguru SSH 148
    • 4 Alakazam-EX FCO 117
    • 1 Hoopa-EX AOR 36
    • 1 Wobbuffet PHF 36
    • 4 M Alakazam-EX FCO 118

    Trainer Cards - 41

    • 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
    • 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    • 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    • 4 Devolution Spray EVO 76
    • 1 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 3 Dimension Valley PHF 93
    • 2 Acerola BUS 112
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 1 N NVI 92
    • 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
    • 1 Giant Bomb UNM 196
    • 4 Alakazam Spirit Link FCO 90
    • 1 Professor's Research SSH 201
    • 1 Float Stone BKT 137
    • 2 Super Scoop Up CES 146
    • 2 Adventure Bag LOT 167
    • 2 Switch SSH 183

    Energy - 8

    • 8 Psychic Energy XYEnergy 8

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/ethaneyes21
    [link] [comments]

    Trainer cards that let you put energy on your pokemons?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Are there any trainer cards that let you put 1 or more energy from your deck(so not from your discard) to your active or benched pokemon?

    Let me know~ Edit: Not a specific energy type but any basic energy

    submitted by /u/MrYakisoba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment