• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Pokémon TCG NO, You did NOT win a Gift Card! Reddit Scam. Be careful!

    Pokémon TCG NO, You did NOT win a Gift Card! Reddit Scam. Be careful!


    NO, You did NOT win a Gift Card! Reddit Scam. Be careful!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Oh, boy! Time to play a little PTCGO! Hope I get a good opening hand!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Don't know if these have been used yet or if they are expired or something, but i was cleaning out my closet today and found these so if the still work enjoy!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Here are some pack codes :)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Don't understand how to use theme deck as a new player

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Dear all. I just downloaded PTCGO yesterday. I finished the tutorial and was granted 3 theme decks, a red, a yellow, and a blue deck.

    However, when I try Versus, I can only select a purple deck to play.

    My daughter loves Pikachu and ask me to play the yellow deck. But I can only play the yellow deck vs AI. How can I use the yellow deck to play against other players ?

    submitted by /u/bakwong
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, please may you give me a deck idea?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I want to make a deck in any format(preferably expanded) Can't find any good ideas I do not have a budget but don't want to include dedenne/jirachi. Please give me some ideas. I am a experienced player with no ideas.. Right now I play turbo Snorlax vmax.

    submitted by /u/BoomydayBloons
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since 2015. Looking to get back into it.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I'm totally lost when it comes to the current Staples as so much has changed since I last played. Looking at my decks, the last decks I built were Toad/Tina, Rayquaza EX, and Speed Latios.

    I still have tons of tradable packs and unclaimed code cards, but they are all from roaring skies or earlier. Do they hold any value?

    What will be the easiest way to build up my collection for standard play?

    submitted by /u/resaja
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get tradable packs? (other than codes)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I've just started playing, and discovered that packs from the shop aren't tradable - and neither are the cards from those packs (I think).

    Other than buying codes, what sources of tradable packs are there in the game?

    submitted by /u/SoItBegins_n
    [link] [comments]

    Gameplay items

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Do the gameplay items in the store rotate? I see lots of stuff like deck boxes and sleeves being trades which seem really valuable but i don't really understand why that is. TIA

    submitted by /u/Just-Research
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a Dedenne GX worth

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    It's doesn't matter the rarity

    submitted by /u/WhiteDragnKing
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions on this Deck?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Trying to come up with a unique deck. Suggestions on this one? I use it with some success but feel it could be better?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 1 Victini NVI 14

    * 1 Victini GRI 10

    * 4 Cottonee SSH 5

    * 3 Grookey SSH 10

    * 2 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX UNM 1

    * 1 Thwackey SSH 12

    * 2 Thwackey SSH 13

    * 3 Whimsicott SSH 6

    * 3 Rillaboom SSH 14

    ##Trainer Cards - 29

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

    * 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 3 Ultra Ball DEX 102

    * 3 Marnie SSH 200

    * 2 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123

    * 2 Guzma BUS 115

    * 2 Switch BCR 135

    * 1 Life Forest {*} LOT 180

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 215

    ##Energy - 11

    * 11 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/TahoeTurquoise67
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Coin Flip Tournament Swiss Matchups

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Secret rare dedenne-GX value?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    So I'm fairly new to this game and purchased a few assorted pack codes and pulled a SR Dedenne-GX. I already have a trade locked one that i pulled from a free pack. I'm not sure if this card is something I should keep or trade for packs? What would be a good trade? I've seen 40 sword and shield packs as an offer, but I'm not sure if that is too low. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/The_Guy_Downstairs
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player - Card value guide?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I'll go straight to my point. After a break of over a year I'm planning on returning to PTCGO.

    When I first started, I invested no money and grinded trades so I could build up my collection. I eventually ended up with 3 Cynthia FA, 3 Tapu Lele FA, 3 Buzzwole FA and could build most of the meta-decks. Right now, I'm sitting on 154 Guardians Rising Packs. Yes, it was a shame that I had to quit the game for a long time for personal reasons, but now I'm ready to come back.

    My questios is: what's the most up to date card value guide I can check? I really liked to study the trade market. When I checked the value guide linked in this subreddit, I saw that it was not updated since january 1st...

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/PhalcoHS
    [link] [comments]

    WNBA help me improve this mill deck?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 1 Dragonite-EX EVO 106
    • 1 Oranguru UPR 114
    • 2 Oranguru SSH 148
    • 1 Slugma PRC 22
    • 1 Slugma CEC 26
    • 2 Magcargo CES 24
    • 4 Mimikyu CEC 96
    • 2 Remoraid BKT 32
    • 2 Octillery BKT 33

    Trainer Cards - 35

    • 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
    • 3 Evosoda GEN 62
    • 1 Chaos Tower FCO 94
    • 3 Team Flare Grunt XY 129
    • 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 4 Team Yell Grunt SSH 184
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 4 Float Stone BKT 137
    • 2 Guzma BUS 115
    • 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
    • 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
    • 1 Koga's Trap UNB 211

    Energy - 9

    • 4 Recycle Energy UNM 212
    • 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
    • 1 Memory Energy LOT 194

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Thing is, when it works, you win and it's absolutely beautiful. Yes, I like long games where I control my opponent. Quick games with meta decks are 100% boring for me. Anyways.

    I noticed I lose quick and easy if my opponent manages to set three energies into one Pokémon in one turn early in the game. Fire decks are killing me. Also, it's important to set up my game fast. How can improve the deck list? I'm thinking on getting rid of the two new Orangurus, I think I don't really need them.

    submitted by /u/MonoCanalla
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone wants these

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment