• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Looking For Friends? Post Your Username Here!

    Pokémon TCG Looking For Friends? Post Your Username Here!


    Looking For Friends? Post Your Username Here!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    It's time for the bi-annual "Looking For Friends?!" post again!

    • This post will be used on the side panel, and linked long-term.

    • The best way to find people that are still playing is to sort the comments by "new".

    • If you would like, you can include a little info on your play-style as well.

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of the game

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game for years like many of you redditors.

    At this point I think that I lost the hope to see a big update for change this 2009 looking demo tool in something way bigger but I got it,it will never happen but yet I can't stop asking to my self why?

    Are they afraid that people loose their will to go in live events? lol,online gamers and live players are two completely different worlds.For sure many of you do both but I'm pretty sure that most of the online player base will never go to a live event and in any case live events were,are and will be always crowded.

    So here we are in 2020,no ranked games,no ranked divisions,outdated client and animations,outdated tournament system,outdated rewords system,no real cash shop and I could say a lot more. So sad.

    submitted by /u/nicoEUW
    [link] [comments]

    Rebellious Clash!!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    When will this season start in ptcgo? It is already released in Japan.

    submitted by /u/Slashh1990
    [link] [comments]

    Gardeon

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    In standard and expanded, does a gardevoir-sylveon deck want to go first or second?

    submitted by /u/ThomasAF316
    [link] [comments]

    How to determine value of each pack?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Hey guys! So now SwSh packs are the standard for trading, but I can I determine the value of the previous ones?

    submitted by /u/olucaspontes
    [link] [comments]

    Code entering website is down a lot these days

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Constant 502 errors here: https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trainer-club/enter-codes

    Anyone else have trouble entering codes online?

    submitted by /u/wilef
    [link] [comments]

    An odd case.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Ok my opponent was running baby blacephalon and was just emptying his deck. His last turn he plays like five fire crystals and he has no cards in deck. He then drops welder to attach i thought he would lose because he could not draw win via deckout but it didn't draw and then he proceeded to win the game my main question is can you choose not to draw its been awhile since i played with welder so im a little confused.

    submitted by /u/Ph03enixHeart
    [link] [comments]

    Is Sw/Sh Base Deck worth getting into at this time?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I dropped hundreds chasing that Charizard in Unbroken Bonds, and even though I didn't pull him, I got great cards and loved it! I bought a smaller amount of Cosmic Eclipse because I was anticipating the Sw/Sh series, but I'm wondering if now is still a good time to splurge on some packs. I just miss the feeling of opening them. Any thoughts or advice?

    submitted by /u/bleedthesnake
    [link] [comments]

    Standard replacements for Escape Rope and Guzma?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    New player here. I saw a deck that I liked and tried to change some of the supporters around to make it legal for standard. Swapping Nest Balls with Quick Balls etc.

    But I'm struggling seeing any potential replacements for Escape rope and Guzma, could anyone help me out with some suggestions please?

    submitted by /u/tpseakens
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment