• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Pokémon TCG when u hail for 10 turns straight to kill everything on the bench

    Pokémon TCG when u hail for 10 turns straight to kill everything on the bench


    when u hail for 10 turns straight to kill everything on the bench

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Pokemon Coin Flip Tournament Final Reminder

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    • this tournament is not endorsed or officiated by r/ptcgo & TPCi staff.

    Just a heads up that the deadline for the tournament is fast approaching. All decks must be submitted by March 13th at 11:59 PST. No latecomers allowed.

    You can find the tournament information and submission form here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/fdcrhq/pokemon_coin_flip_tournament/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    Hope to see you there!

    submitted by /u/SableyeFan
    [link] [comments]

    Nuzzle deck help!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm a f2p player and looking to get in standard format with the nuzzle deck.

    I found a list but don't know if it's up to date. Maybe there are new cards from sw&sh which I can use.

    Any tips are welcome. But I can't afford expensive cards..

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 2 Dedenne LOT 84

    * 3 Emolga TEU 46

    * 3 Pachirisu UPR 49

    * 3 Pikachu CEC 66

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 1 Zeraora-GX LOT 86

    * 3 Raichu-GX SLG 29

    * 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

    ##Trainer Cards - 29

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 3 Guzma BUS 115

    * 3 Volkner UPR 135

    * 3 Ultra Ball FCO 113

    * 3 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 1 Adventure Bag LOT 167

    * 3 Choice Band GRI 121

    * 2 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 4 Electropower LOT 172

    * 3 Electrocharger TEU 139

    * 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191

    ##Energy - 14

    * 14 Lightning Energy Energy 4

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/MrYakisoba
    [link] [comments]

    New to PTCGO, looking for friends!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I started playing the actual card game on October last year in Japan, but it's difficult to play all the time with friends so I'm getting started in the PTCGO. Getting cards has been hard as the booster packs in Japan don't have online codes, but I've been trading some good pulls for cards I need, and got like 10$ worth of online codes so I've gathered some parts, particularly from SwSh. However, I've got no friends in the game to trade/battle, so if you can add me as a friend that'd be awesome! My screen name is toyoxx.

    Thanks and cheers

    submitted by /u/toyoenjapon
    [link] [comments]

    PTCGO - Ipad App Issues?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Wondering if anybody else runs into this issue.. every now & then on the ipad APP the game gets superrrrrrr laggy for no reason. All the animations get beyond slow & it loses all responsiveness.. I am forced to close and restart in order to fix..super annoying when it happens in the middle of a game.

    Does this happen to any other ipad players? Wondering if it is the APP or my internet.. but thinking it's the APP as it can happen even when I have strong internet.

    submitted by /u/swatt9999
    [link] [comments]

    Unified minds Axew deck help please.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Can someone help me make a deck based around the Axew card from unified minds please. Not all the cards have to be from unified minds(but if you do that, that's pretty cool). Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jonathon_Tyler
    [link] [comments]

    Axew deck

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Can someone help me make a deck based around the Axew card from unified minds please. Not all the cards have to be from unified minds(but if you do that, that's pretty cool). Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jonathon_Tyler
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do now?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi, f2p player here,

    I have been playing theme decks for about a month right now. I saved up 15 ssh packs and I also got a tradable Zacian V. I got 5 theme decks and 1k coins.

    So what do I do now? Do I build my first standard deck, if so are there any f2p player friendly decks? Or consistent decks in every meta? (if that's a thing)

    And what do I do with the coins, buy packs (which packs?) or buy more theme decks?

    Any help and advice is welcome.

    ~thx

    Ps: for the people who saw my original post, Im sorry, I didn't realize I was doing bad. Pls forgive me. I rly regret it.

    submitted by /u/MrYakisoba
    [link] [comments]

    Finally traded my Zacian V for 18 or so packs

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    It was really hard to do as I had a deck that used four but I got other V cards so that's nice.

    submitted by /u/cure-ice
    [link] [comments]

    How much are mega venusaur sleeves and boxes worth?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I have a set for trade and was curious

    submitted by /u/tdm17mn
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement card for Oranguru

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Just finished building a caturday deck (with no energies) using Persian to fill energies. Realized Oranguru is no longer in Standard but only Expanded. Is there a newer similar Pokemon with draw support like Oranguru I can swap for (that will work in standard)? Or any suggestions of a card I should replace with?

    submitted by /u/lpenergy
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I am new to ptcgo and am looking for some advice on the best deck builds. I am at 3 stars on the versus ladder because all i have been doing is mach strike and expanded versus battles. I am just looking for some good tournament deck builds.

    My only gx/tag team/ex/vmax cards are Dragonite GX, Silvally GX (x2), and Lycanroc GX

    Any deck builds centered around one or a few of those cards that are relatively easy to build would be greatly appreciated.

    Username is CommieBuster. Anyone looking for a match feel free to challenge me.

    submitted by /u/OGUnluckyBastard
    [link] [comments]

    So nice of Pokémon to have the Mewtwo & Mew-GX Tin code give us a whole MewMew/Malamar deck...that doesn't have any other GXs

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Toxicroak/Dragalge Deck help

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been playing around with this Toxicroak/Dragalge deck but I can't quite get it right. I'm hoping to get suggestions to improve this deck and to learn a few things from more experienced players. I'm trying to use Skrep and Qwilfish to inflict poison and then use the evolved pokemon to inflict damage.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    #Pokémon - 16

    * 3 Croagunk SSH 123

    * 3 Toxicroak SSH 124

    * 3 Skrelp CEC 91

    * 3 Dragalge CEC 92

    * 2 Phione CEC 57

    * 2 Qwilfish SSH 51

    ##Trainer Cards - 25

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 3 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 3 Dust Island UNB 168

    * 4 Koga's Trap HIF 59

    * 3 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 3 Switch SSH 183

    * 1 Lusamine UPR 153

    ##Energy - 19

    * 10 Psychic Energy SWSHEnergy 5

    * 1 Memory Energy LOT 194

    * 7 Darkness Energy SWSHEnergy 7

    * 1 Rainbow Energy BKT 152

    submitted by /u/Just-Research
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment