• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Dropping a free code! Hope you guys pull something nice!

    Pokémon TCG Dropping a free code! Hope you guys pull something nice!


    Dropping a free code! Hope you guys pull something nice!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    Best theme deck?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Dedenne

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I've opened over 100 packs of unbroken bonds now in my search of dedenne with no luck. Anyone have any advice on how to go about acquiring one quickly?

    submitted by /u/Donkey_Bill
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Questions

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Hi all. I just recently started playing the Pokémon TCG online and have some questions. I've searched for answers but found little, but am sorry if I missed something that'd been asked before (I know that makes some people get angry). First up, I've got close to 1000 coins. I did play for a really brief time years ago so probably had some left from then. What's the best use for those for a new player? I'm thinking a couple theme decks, as the cards I have from the past are so spread out that making a deck with them wouldn't produce anything worth playing. I figure the theme decks would give me something to play with and also build off of.

    In relation to that, what are some suggestions for which theme deck(s) to get. I know I want them to be standard legal, if that's possible, or at least contain mostly standard legal cards.

    Third, on errata, since I've got quite a few old cards I'm wondering if cards on the online TCG are updated with their current rules/text/etc. I would have thought so but I just got a code for the theme deck with Necrozma in it and it still had a fairy Pokémon in it, while I'd read they'd been changed to psychic. It's going to be very difficult as a new player if cards online don't reflect current errata.

    Lastly (I think), and I'm hoping this is just a result of my being new and not very good yet, but in the few versus games I've played I've gotten crushed (which was expected), but each time by the opponent starting with a GX, EX, Mega, Tag Team, etc (I don't know all the terminology yet, but I'm talking about the really powerful special basic cards as opposed to standard basic then evolved stage 1, stage 2 guys), and that wasn't expected (but maybe should have been). My question is, is the game just about having decks filled with these really powerful cards or do decks with the majority of a sets Pokémon cards, the basic and evolved Pokémon, work too. I'm hoping it's the latter. If not then it would seem the majority of cards would never be valid to play in a competitive deck, not to mention that it would probably take forever to amass a deck filled with what I'm guessing are all really rare cards (what's the term in Pokémon TCG, super or ultra rare, I think?).

    Which reminds me of my for real last question(s). What are the different rare levels and what are the per pack odds for all of the rarity levels?

    I know that's a lot of reading and if you do take time out of your day to read this and help, thank you in advance so very much!!! Have a great day and maybe we'll get to play each other sometime.

    submitted by /u/Hunter328
    [link] [comments]

    Pack purchase priority?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Hi, which packs should I prioritize to buy to get the most relevant cards? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/liamkohwil
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Hi, i created these two decks. they're not supposed to be competitive, but playable and funny. here the decklist: ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 12

    • 3 Gastly SSH 83
    • 2 Gengar & Mimikyu-GX TEU 53
    • 1 Mimikyu GRI 58
    • 2 Wobbuffet V SSH 86
    • 1 Haunter SSH 84
    • 3 Gengar SSH 85

    Trainer Cards - 38

    • 2 Acro Bike PRC 122
    • 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 2 Energy Search BCR 128
    • 1 Energy Switch SSH 162
    • 2 Bill's Analysis HIF 51
    • 4 Marnie SSH 169
    • 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
    • 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
    • 3 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
    • 2 Great Catcher CEC 192
    • 3 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
    • 3 Rare Candy CES 142
    • 3 Switch SSH 183
    • 1 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 1 Tag Switch UNM 209
    • 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    Energy - 10

    • 10 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    and

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 9

    • 3 Oranguru SSH 148
    • 3 Reshiram & Zekrom-GX CEC 157
    • 1 Victini V SSH 25
    • 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
    • 1 Tapu Koko V SSH 72

    Trainer Cards - 28

    • 3 Welder UNB 189
    • 4 N's Resolve CEC 200
    • 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
    • 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 1 Great Catcher CEC 192
    • 2 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 1 Tag Switch UNM 209
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 3 Switch SSH 183
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178
    • 2 Energy Switch SSH 162

    Energy - 23

    • 13 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11
    • 10 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    What do you think? how can i improve them? i don't have all the card, so they're a sort of theoretical idea. sry for the english, not a native speaker

    submitted by /u/Panini_al_vapore
    [link] [comments]

    Trading help please!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hi! I just came back to the game after 2 years, and back then there was a website that displayed the currency for pack trading for cards.

    It's been shut down or something, as I can't access it now. Do any of you know the values for packs, or is that not a thing anymore?

    Some advice on how to be relevant in the meta again would be great too, as everything I have currently has rotated out of standard. So far I've only bought the rilaboom deck. Thanks a bunch!!

    submitted by /u/liamkohwil
    [link] [comments]

    What theme deck is best to play in tournaments?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    2 box codes for grabs pm me.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    They will probably go quick so sorry if you are reading this late. One shield and one tapu koko etb

    Edit:All out sorry to those who pm'd and didnt get one.

    submitted by /u/raikiri0117
    [link] [comments]

    This was good right lmao?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    In need of codes!! Just started playing again and I'm way behind the times.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    If anyone would be kind to enough to send me packs/cards in game I'd greatly appreciate it. Or even codes and such on here. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Texxx4208
    [link] [comments]

    Won a single pack in a mystery box. I guess luck was on my side.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment