• Breaking News

    Monday, March 23, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - March 23-29

    Pokémon TCG Weekly Trade Post - March 23-29


    Weekly Trade Post - March 23-29

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Post your in-game trade offers here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    me and all the supplies for quarantine!! #staysafe

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    GIVEAWAY 88 Code cards

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Comment below and ill pick a winner in 24hr

    Edit: The winner will be randomly picked and will get all of the codes. Thank you for all the kind messages

    submitted by /u/Might_Be_God
    [link] [comments]

    Shopping

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    What kind of packs do you recommend me buying? Should I save for the themed decks or buy 200P packs? Which ones do you think are the best to buy?

    submitted by /u/I_love_gifs_in_reall
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the game, what’re some good budget decks to make?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Any tips for beginners as I just started the game and don't really know the meta or what's good or what's the best packs or Pokémon or anything like that. Anybody have any tips?

    submitted by /u/emfna
    [link] [comments]

    How to get into this game?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I'm a long time pokemon fan and had an actual ton of physical pokemon cards (and guess I still do in storage), but I just discovered TCGO and I love it!. I was wondering what are the best ways to familiarize myself with all that is important to know (1) when starting the game and (2) in general for casually competitive play?

    I realize that playing the game is always the best way to get to know it and I have been and will be doing that. Are there guides or youtubers that cover strategy and what packs are most worth while.

    I appreciate any tips. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ty123h
    [link] [comments]

    What's your longest-ever win streak?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Curious what your longest win streak on PTCGO has been. Share what deck you were playing, too.

    Mine isn't all that impressive; 8 or 9 wins with a Frosmoth/Keldeo V deck. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/JigokuNoRocker
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way to get coins in this game?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    So, I was wondering what is the best way to get coins in ptcgo, so I would appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/FaZe_ToMaTo
    [link] [comments]

    Tina/Chomp in expanded

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Let me know what you think of my Tina/Chomp deck for expanded format. The goal is to get Tina/Chomp out and to spread damage with Roxie and Weezing that way TC can hit 240+. It's not perfect but I have won a crap ton of games since I made it.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 1 Alolan Grimer UNM 127

    * 1 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 3 Garchomp & Giratina-GX UNM 146

    * 1 Ultra Necrozma CEC 164

    * 2 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Marshadow UNB 81

    * 1 Trubbish BKP 56

    * 1 Trubbish GRI 50

    * 1 Alolan Muk SUM 58

    * 2 Garbodor BKP 57

    * 4 Weezing CEC 77

    ##Trainer Cards - 34

    * 3 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113

    * 1 Acerola BUS 112

    * 2 Switch EVO 88

    * 1 Lysandre AOR 78

    * 4 Roxie CEC 205

    * 2 Special Charge STS 105

    * 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 233

    * 2 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 1 Field Blower GRI 125

    * 1 Colress PLS 118

    * 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Guzma BUS 143

    * 1 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 1 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 2 Float Stone BKT 137

    * 2 Devoured Field CIN 93

    * 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

    ##Energy - 8

    * 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

    * 4 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/J_be_strugglin
    [link] [comments]

    Major let down, anyone else? Haha

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Burning shadows site trainer box code

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    First person to comment gets it.

    submitted by /u/parksLIKErosa
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry it’s not a screenshot, but does anyone know if these (Drudd and Genesect) are worth anything, and if yes, then approximately how much?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    App issue

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    I tried the online tcg for android recently, but the problem is that it takes a lot of memory to run (about 4GB). I haven't seen any negative reviews on this aspect so now I'm not sure if it's a problem of mine or if I can do something to fix this...? That's a lot of memory and I don't have enough.

    submitted by /u/I_love_gifs_in_reall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment