• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I love setups like this.

    Pokémon TCG I love setups like this.


    I love setups like this.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Anyone know how to obtain either of these coins? I want the dialga one more.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Free code! I rip up pokemon cards and code cards as filters for my joints and this one is unused. Happy Easter

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    No love for Bulbasaur. :(

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I think it's sad that there is an excellent theme deck built around Charmander, a pretty good one for Squirtle, and Bulbasaur gets no love at all. Sorry. I know there's not much point to this post, but I just wanted to point that out.

    submitted by /u/Siniztah
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best water deeck and pokemon currently ?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Hey. I am playing since years ptcgo and i have tons of coins to buy a lot of boosterpacks.

    I am going to build a insane water deck and need to know what the best water pokemon's are currently so far. I remember a topic on this reddit ago few months that i found and people were listing really good gx pokemons for a amazing water deck. But i cant find it anymore. Dont remember the topics name.

    Ps. How is the player count for ptcgo btw ? i love this game and i hope it will never die.

    submitted by /u/ProfiSuchti
    [link] [comments]

    What's the one single card you are most excited about from Rebel Clash?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    PTCGO Competitive?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is a pointless post, but does this game have a competitive scene? Obviously in game the closest to it is the events, but does anybody host private events or anything of the sort? Just curious, appreciate any information on this.

    P.S. I am not good enough at the game to take part if these exist, this was simply a question I've had in my head for a while.

    submitted by /u/Scroll_S
    [link] [comments]

    A quick warning about Naganadel & Guzzlord GX

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    [Edit] I read the card wrong. Everything that happened in the battle was correct.

    submitted by /u/KokohaisHere
    [link] [comments]

    Lapras vmax/frosmoth deck without

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Is there a lapras vmax decklist that doesn't have any jirachi or dedenne gxs ? I can't afford them.

    submitted by /u/tilo-bino
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny rayquaza gx price

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    How many uncommon chests is this worth?

    submitted by /u/Plkvxn
    [link] [comments]

    Going first vs second?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I stopped played in the old format, where a supporte could still be played on turn 1.

    Is it better to go first or second now? I see a lot of people going second. Note that I'm playing team, and people go second still.

    submitted by /u/JLC4LIFE
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to grind trainer challenge?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    I'm a newish player looking to grind up coins and I was wondering a few things.

    1. What do the stars next to the trainers in trainer challenge mean? Should I grind all of them up to max stars regardless or level?
    2. Is it best to just grind in the city tournament or vary it more?
    3. Is it even worth doing at all? lol
    submitted by /u/wapf
    [link] [comments]

    Relentless Flame counter?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    It's getting absolutely exhausting constantly going against Relentless Flame decks and getting hammered by them. Apart from playing the exact same deck against it, what is a good counter? Need to play Theme so that I can get coins for packs so that I eventually have decent enough cards to play Standard.

    Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Scroll_S
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necesary get SR cards to complete a set?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Today I got the lastest card to complete Crimson Invasion set (I have at least one copy on any version of the card). However the set is not marked as complete. I checked and rechecked the cards several times in case that I had missed someone (pokemons, trainers and energies).

    I don't have any copy Warp Energy, SR Water energy or Whisful baton. All these cards have numbers over 111. Do I need them to complete the set?

    Also, I can't check basic energy cards from this set, so I don't know if this could be the cause.

    Any idea? Do/did someone have the same issue as me?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Franavalon
    [link] [comments]

    Deck help

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    So I've made the spell tag Malamar deck and need some advice to possibly improve it. As it stands it consists of :

    (Pokémon - 18)

    4x audino (ik I'm a monster but I simply don't have jirachi yet and trust me I've opened packs)

    2x giratina

    4x inkay

    4x malamar

    1x mimikyu

    1x espurr

    1x blacephalon (fireworks bomb)

    1x solgaleo & lunala-gx

    (Trainers - 34)

    4x mysterious treasure

    3x acro bike

    1x great catcher

    1x Lana's fishing rod

    4x quick ball

    3x switch

    2x viridian forest

    4x cynthia

    2x hau (again ik I'm a monster, keeping it until I get latios-gx and/or cramorant-V)

    4x professor's research

    2x escape board

    4x spell tag

    (Energy - 8)

    8x psychic energy

    submitted by /u/fastronika
    [link] [comments]

    i thought 702 was the MAXX, this game is Christmas, full of surprises...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Hilo energies are worth a lot in this game, right?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Just pulled a holo fairy energy from an Ancient Origins.

    I remember someone saying those trade for a lot.

    submitted by /u/PingaPasta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment