• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Probably my favorite card artwork! What an incredible ladder prize!

    Pokémon TCG Probably my favorite card artwork! What an incredible ladder prize!


    Probably my favorite card artwork! What an incredible ladder prize!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    In 2020, Is it crazy to buy a bunch of locked Boundaries Crossed packs in hopes of getting a computer search?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Seems to be needed in every expanded deck.

    submitted by /u/bendouken
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite card in terms of looks/aesthetics/artwork?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I'll go with the Mythical Collection Celebi Promo. It's just gorgeous

    submitted by /u/ScoobyDolly
    [link] [comments]

    Server down?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I can't connect today. I have been kicked out of a game with « connection to server lost » and I can't reconnect since.

    I thought, well, uninstall reinstall might do it but now I have a 10 hours download time for the install file loll.

    I'm assuming I'm not the only one here?

    submitted by /u/JLC4LIFE
    [link] [comments]

    Theme Versus: Encountered decks in 100 matches

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    How to filter trades for Energies?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    I'm trying to search for the shiny energy things (not the super expensive ones) but I don't know how to search for energies in the Trade filter. Any help?

    submitted by /u/smittymj
    [link] [comments]

    What is the strongest theme deck to farm tokens ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Hey, quick question: I have only 500 tokens left and my cards are all bad. So i need to know what the strongest theme deck is, so i can buy it and do a lot of matches and get decent amount of tokens.

    submitted by /u/ProfiSuchti
    [link] [comments]

    Best Theme Deck For Returning Player?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    As title says, whats the best deck for a returning player? I've just started to play the actual card game with my son and also looking at playing Online again.

    I used to use Hidden Mood and Sky Guardian. Also have access to Mach Strike, and just added Blazing Volcano to my collection (Was the physical deck I got to play with my son, and redeemed it online.)

    Any of these still viable? Or any new decks that are quite strong or easy to use to get the hang of the game again?

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Terrorize89
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else really miss the promo coin bundles from the shop?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I wish they would bring back the promo bundles where you paid tokens for a promo + some packs. That was the only way I could get most of the cool promotional cards, plus they would cycle every so often to new stuff. The shop's just so static now.

    submitted by /u/ToranosukeCalbraith
    [link] [comments]

    SR quick ball trade value for an old player?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Updated the game, bought the cinderace and intellion theme deck, played a tournament that i won and unpacked a SR quick ball.

    For reference I stopped playing a couple years ago - i ran an archies blastoise deck, a ninja break deck, and a beautifly and miltank anti ex deck.

    If I was looking to get back in the game, what should i trade it for? The anti meta beautifly deck was my favorite, but i liked the fast paced archies ace in the hole style deck. What should i trade it for to get me back in the game?

    submitted by /u/Catacombs69420
    [link] [comments]

    I need tips for getting money/packs

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    I'm kinda new to the game, and I want to get more cards, and I've already completed every trainer challenge with 4 decks each. Any help would be appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Lil_Bean_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Daily bonus question form a new player

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    So, I just started playing , and I would like to know what the circled item is? Is it a booster pack? Because if I go to packs in collections it doesn't appear. And how do I claim it? Thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/qi6wjkvm3ws41.jpg?width=2048&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0060f48f65c24860b80725981d29647b40252fe1

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    Should I trade my cards now for swsh booster or wait for the new set?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I have some cards I want to trade for boosters. I was wondering if now is a good time to trade for packs or should I wait for the next set?

    submitted by /u/relsirc
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble logging in? I’ve uninstalled the program and reinstalled on pc windows

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Source for Budget Decks

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I finished all the trainer challenges and Im looking for a standard budget deck to build. does anyone know a good source?

    submitted by /u/Kreiskeuler
    [link] [comments]

    Pros/Cons of different card, same name?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    New player. In a custom deck what are the pros/cons of having multiple versions of a Pokemon? With all the trainers and items to search your deck for specific pokemon, is there a downside?

    submitted by /u/PlaidderSpree
    [link] [comments]

    Card Sleeves and Deck Boxes

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    I've tried to look into this myself because I didn't really want to ask pointless questions on the reddit, but no success. I'm wondering how people get different Card Sleeves/Deck Boxes? Is it through purchasing specific sets IRL or some sort of limited time event in game?

    Sorry again, feel like this is a pretty silly question but it's been bugging me.

    Appreciate any info on this!

    submitted by /u/Scroll_S
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Azumarill worth?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    New to the game and looking for tips.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    As the title says I have recently come to the online TCG after not really enjoying the way Hearthstone has been going and I was looking for some advice/tips for building decks and playing the game.

    My only real experience with the pokemon TCG recently has just been playing a couple of games with theme decks.

    submitted by /u/Violet-Seren
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment