• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Pokémon TCG i love this game

    Pokémon TCG i love this game


    i love this game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Purchase recommendations?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have 1500 coins and the Rillaboom deck. Is there anything you guys recommend me buying? Should I go with straight up decks for now to build up a collection before I start on packs? I'm not a meta player by any means, just looking to have some fun. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Big_Match_Sean
    [link] [comments]

    Gyarados GX Deck

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I recently got my brother into playing online. I had started my account a few years back and recently got into it pretty heavily again in the last few weeks. Anyways, he has a Gyarados GX deck and a few cards he doesn't recall getting. He also had a Raichu/Alolan Raichu GX. I think he may have gotten the Raichu from completing the tutorials. Im wondering and where he got the deck, and I'm hoping there is a simple way he unlocked it, or is that possibly something only unlocked to new accounts?

    submitted by /u/Bryan-with-a-Y
    [link] [comments]

    What are your most satisfying victories?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    All wins are equal, but some wins are more equal than others. What are some of your most favourite, memorable, and satisfying victories in PTCGO? For me the most satisfying is when I am able to turn the tables on my opponents strategy to give them a taste of their own medicine. By that I mean doing things like milling out my opponent's Wailord deck or using Honchkrow's Unfair-GX attack against a Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX player and taking away their Ace Trainers or Milotics etc. Would be fun to hear some other similar examples

    submitted by /u/Jodez99
    [link] [comments]

    Question about sword and shield deck

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I bought 1 cinderace deck already. Is it a good idea to buy another for 4 bede? Because rillaboom and the water deck dont include bede

    submitted by /u/arsphenamine
    [link] [comments]

    SaS packs

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    What should we do with our sword and sheild packs hold onto before new set or trade or open

    submitted by /u/troybruce1109
    [link] [comments]

    Broken Kingdra GX Deck! Must try!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    This deck almost almost wins, it is so OP. Try it!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 14

    * 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77

    * 2 Exeggcute PLF 4

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 1 Espeon & Deoxys-GX UNM 72

    * 3 Mewtwo & Mew-GX UNM 71

    * 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

    * 1 Palkia-GX FLI 20

    * 2 Blastoise PLB 16

    * 2 Kingdra-GX PR-SM 155

    ##Trainer Cards - 37

    * 1 Stealthy Hood UNB 186

    * 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92

    * 2 Archie's Ace in the Hole PRC 124

    * 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

    * 1 Guzma BUS 115

    * 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 1 Float Stone BKT 137

    * 4 VS Seeker PHF 109

    * 4 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103

    * 4 Order Pad UPR 131

    ##Energy - 9

    * 8 Water Energy SMEnergy 12

    * 1 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/BoomydayBloons
    [link] [comments]

    Bought 24 Cosmic Eclipse packs for coins to try and get some holo cards for my lost march deck to replace the boring ones, got 0, but I got 5 GX's 3 of which were 2 RA and a FA Charisard & Braixen.... fml?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Can anyone trade mimikui copy cat? and how much is the value?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a mimikui copycat but I dont see people trading it and I don't know the value can someone trade with me?

    submitted by /u/relsirc
    [link] [comments]

    Checkmate!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    An interesting addition to Obstagoon for expanded use

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I have been a little bored of Standard so I started dabbling in Expanded, especially with the ladder rewards being expanded cards. I made it through the 1st star and got the Darkrai EX, and I put it in am expanded version and it has worked really well (as well as Weavile GX which I use in my standard version of the deck). Using Darkrai EX, it allows switching air balloons for retreating for Hard Charm, Muscle Band, etc to use.

    If you are going to make an expanded version of Obstagoon I highly recommend using Darkrai EX to go along side the deck.

    submitted by /u/NoPulseWillow
    [link] [comments]

    Community Opinions on Trade Snipes vs Setting Up Scam Trades?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I understand this will be a hot subject, so before commenting, let's all remember to respect each other enough not to turn this into a s#!% show.

    Now, what are your opinions on people who snipe trades from users who may not know the value of their cards, vs others who deliberately set up scam trades in hoping users accept them not knowing the value of their cards, or hiding valuable cards among non-valuable cards.

    Whatever your answer is, please explain your thought process behind it. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    I use this deck in expanded and would really love some advice on ways to improve it!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 17

    * 2 Eevee SUM 101

    * 1 Dhelmise V SSH 9

    * 4 Rowlet SUM 9

    * 1 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX UNM 1

    * 4 Dartrix SUM 10

    * 1 Leafeon-GX UPR 139

    * 4 Decidueye-GX SUM 12

    ##Trainer Cards - 29

    * 2 Energy Loto GRI 122

    * 1 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 155

    * 2 Timer Ball SUM 134

    * 3 Professor's Letter BKT 146

    * 2 Rare Candy SUM 129

    * 2 Wishful Baton BUS 128

    * 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107

    * 2 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 1 Switch SUM 132

    * 3 Brigette BKT 134

    * 2 Gardenia UPR 124

    * 1 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Bodybuilding Dumbbells BUS 113

    * 1 Guzma BUS 115

    * 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 149

    * 3 Ether PLS 121

    ##Energy - 14

    * 3 Double Colorless Energy SUM 136

    * 1 Unit Energy {G}{R}{W} UPR 137

    * 10 Grass Energy Energy 1

    Total Cards - 60

    I would really appreciate it if you guys could recommend a deck using decidueye-gx since i have 4 of them!

    submitted by /u/DSMalhotra
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone explain trades?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I'm a beginner player and am intrigued by trade flipping. How do I go about it?

    submitted by /u/ZackyZY
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question on codes

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I have numerous code cards for the online game, some new and old. None of them have been used but I have no use for them. What is recommended to be done with those? I'm sure there are people with more use of them than me, is this the place for that?

    submitted by /u/XApolloZ12
    [link] [comments]

    Ordinary rod!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    So I just pulled the gold SR ordinary rod and just wondering if its worth much?

    submitted by /u/LazarusFalling91
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a good budget deck

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Hi guys, could you give some advices on a good budget deck that can in some way be good against meta decks? I already have malamar built but wanted another one to be able to change deck and not using always the same deck. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Russ_00
    [link] [comments]

    Rebellion crash cards!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Guys I was reading about some of the new cards and I was thinking that I don't see some broken cards, I was thinking about hoarding coins but now I'm not that sure, what do you think? Will you hoard 25k?

    submitted by /u/AlePrevio
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment