• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Finally started playing standard and this deck is a hell of a lot of fun

    Pokémon TCG Finally started playing standard and this deck is a hell of a lot of fun


    Finally started playing standard and this deck is a hell of a lot of fun

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Back in the game after years. First standard deck. Its been pretty good but still slow to set up sometimes. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    When this is your turn and you 1 prize away from winning..

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    .. then accidentally pressed intrepid sword instead of attacking. Is it only me or has anyone ever done this :( I feel extremely dumb

    submitted by /u/Bosmeong
    [link] [comments]

    New post on the official forum, expanding the game

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    So I made a post on the official forums that I would like anyone who reads this to check out and give feedback too, if you feel like it.

    https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/74676-possibly-expanding-the-online-client-in-wake-of-coronavirus/

    My personal hope is that the developers use this time to break out of this weird...lull that they seem to be in. So I made a bunch of expansion suggestions. And honestly, of course, I expect it to be ignored, they're big changes and I don't expect the devs will want to get that involved, but I wanted it to be "out there" just in case. If any of it interests you, I'd be very grateful for a post THERE instead of here in order to raise interest.

    submitted by /u/Scavenge101
    [link] [comments]

    Havent played since 2016 so I made a deck and it's going pretty well!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Best Dark Theme Deck?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Have a dark type challenge (finally) and also want to try my hand at a dark type deck. If I were to start off with a themed dark type deck which one do you think would work best?

    Any help appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Scroll_S
    [link] [comments]

    Is Blacephalon-GX necessary in Green's engine Blacephalon deck?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Started playing standard and my deck is getting stomped. Any help?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 1 Celebi & Venusaur-GX TEU 1

    * 4 Grookey SSH 11

    * 2 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX UNM 1

    * 1 Shaymin {*} TEU 10

    * 1 Venusaur & Snivy-GX CEC 1

    * 3 Thwackey SSH 13

    * 3 Rillaboom SSH 14

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

    * 4 Switch CES 147

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Big Charm SSH 158

    * 4 Marnie SSH 169

    * 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123

    * 2 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 4 Net Ball LOT 187

    * 4 Tag Call CEC 206

    ##Energy - 13

    * 13 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/BoomydayBloons
    [link] [comments]

    How should I spend my coins....?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    I just started this game, and I have some coins that I don't know how to spend....

    I got a theme deck (unseen depths), and I built an expanded greninja gx deck. I'm pretty happy with the theme deck I got, and I don't know where I should spend my coins now... Are there any good booster packs to spend my coins on?

    Also, with these cards, what deck should I try to build? Cards that I have include:

    Naganadel GX, Venusaur and Snivy GX, Grenenja GX (x2), Darkrai EX, Torkoal V, and Slowpoke and Psyduck GX

    submitted by /u/moonlightrabbit613
    [link] [comments]

    Before I get some Alolan Exeggcutor Rowlet GX, how does it fare in Expanded when paired with Vileplime?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Esp against: Night March, necrozma garbodor, Zacian V

    submitted by /u/geiandros
    [link] [comments]

    Internet issues

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    I really wish that ptcgo would consider a reconnecting feature. I've been losing a lot of games just because i'd get logged out of the server and my internet actually is stable and logging in would be very easy. Hope they fix this

    submitted by /u/Plkvxn
    [link] [comments]

    World championship decks

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Hey pokemoners!

    My son is really into Pokémon and ptcgo (and now me too) :)

    I want to teach him how to play irl and want to buy the championship decks, for practising. Anyone got any tips on where to buy, discount codes or other tips. I know we can't use the cards in tournaments - it's just for learning the mechanics:) Thx in advance for tips or advice

    Btw I live in Denmark so shipping can be an issue

    submitted by /u/BMGHB
    [link] [comments]

    I just lost a 12 winstreak because of the most stupid deck

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    !This is a rant!

    This morning I was having a good day, until I found a player that I will now despise above everything else. So, everyones heard of broken decks, like garchomp cynthia or that op gyarados setup, but this deck was just even worse. It was sinply two Wartoise&piplup Gxs with returnboards and rough seas. He would constantly switch them and spam splash maker. It was utterly op. Please nerf.

    submitted by /u/Nemisis_HD
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in a few months.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    What's in the meta currently? I saw a sableye card that I love but I didn't see what it does. Any suggestions?

    I played PikaRom and Metagross before that

    submitted by /u/ickyclicky
    [link] [comments]

    Losing first round never felt so good...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Just started out need advice on malamar deck

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Background: I just started playing this game last week. Got some theme decks with pokecoins and was lucky enough to get 2 jiraichi from the free packs. I read getting 2 laser focus was a good way to start standard so I got 2 laser focus and got 3 spell tag from trades. And finally I decided to buy an online code of the neroczma arena deck so I got 2 more jiraichi and ultra necrozma gx.

    This is my current list: (Sorry I dont know the set names and all)

    Pokemon: 2 Ultra Necroma Gx 4 Jiraichi 1 Espurr 2 Giratina 4 Inkay 4 Melomar 1 Mew

    Trainer: 3 Aero bike 1 Great catcher (still not sure how to use this, I just saw it on some lists) 4 Mysterious treasure 4 Pokemon companion 3 Switch 1 Powerplant 2 Viridian forest 4 Cynthia 4 Lillie 3 Escape board 3 Spell tag

    Energy: 1 Beast Energy 2 Metal Energy 7 Psy energy

    what other trainers cards or pokemon can I put to improve this?

    Should I just wait for the new set before trying to improve this?

    Advice and insights are all welcome :)

    submitted by /u/relsirc
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Stitch'-Pokemon Ranger interaction

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Thoughts on this: opponent hits with Greninja's Shadow Stitching, effect disables abilities on my side for a turn including Pokemon in hand and discard, thankfully Pokemon Ranger is in hand ready to bail me out, but ability cancelling effect is only removed from Pokemon in active (Mew3) and Pokemon from hand (used Shaymin) BUT Giratina's in discard pile were still locked from using Distortion Door, and propagation egg was stuck as well

    I understood all abilities would work after Ranger, am I getting this wrong or does this seenm off?

    Pokemon Ranger: Remove all effects of attacks on each player and his or her Pokemon

    Shadow stitching: until the end of your opponents next turn, each Pokemon your opponent has in play, in his or her hand, and in his or her discard pile has no abilities (including cards that come into play)

    submitted by /u/j3z3r
    [link] [comments]

    Screen just did this one day, anyone know how to fix it? Makes the game unplayable as I can’t see my cards

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Old player back

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey! So it has been maybe 1-2 years since I played PTCGO. I think it was guardians rising at the time...

    Anyway I would like to know 2 things: 1) what's is the currency right now for trading? 2) what theme deck would you recommend to buy right now to somehow get back into the game?

    Real quick as well, what are some of the meta deck or source where I can find them? People are playing standard or expanded for most?

    Okay that was two questions that quickly become four.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JLC4LIFE
    [link] [comments]

    How do i make a decklist?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    im new in tournaments and they asked me to give them a decklist

    submitted by /u/LilYuGFA69
    [link] [comments]

    get 2 item cards from deck into your hand?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    in a recent game i think my opponent drew 2 max elixers from his deck into his hand, it was too quick so i didn't catch what card he played to do that - does anyone know?

    thanks.

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    Really want to get into PTCGO.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Hey I've been playing ptcgo since beta but haven't had a good deck since black white xy era. How many packs should I get to make a top tier deck and should I buy packs from eBay or individual cards?

    submitted by /u/5couter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment