• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Red Arceus coin in the active position. Is it a common glitch?

    Pokémon TCG Red Arceus coin in the active position. Is it a common glitch?


    Red Arceus coin in the active position. Is it a common glitch?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    I am feeling sweet. Got 752 coins for winning a single game! How is that even possible? I had no quests and that was my second win today.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    How Would a Mode Which Prohibits Pokemon EX GX and V from Being in Decks, Turn Out?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    To start off I don't hate any of these cards and obviously my decks are based around them.

    I only made this post because I feel like there's a lot of nice rare cards which would be fun to put into a deck, but in the end, there are so many GXs and such that are just so much better. The card I was thinking about in particular was this Unbroken Bonds Aggron.

    When I looked up other posts about this I found one saying that it ends up really unbalanced? I don't really know.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Rosh_Posh
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know what I should feel about this

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Is 1 Sword and Shield pack not enough for 4x Spell Tag?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    It's the second time I make this trade offer and nobody accept it. I thought it would be enough. Do I really have to offer 2 packs? Thanks

    submitted by /u/e2e4se
    [link] [comments]

    adp deck worthit?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Haven’t posted in a long time. They need to keep double rewards

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    The Spring rewards structure needs to stay in place.

    I've been saying they need to make the daily ladder 6 wins and double, but double with the option for 11 is better.

    They seem to be making games take longer with rule changes to the point I only play Zoroninja now. Although that begs the question of why keep playing with one deck.

    It's been nice to get something for 4 wins even if they drag out. I'm thinking about playing some more of my 150 decks I have sitting there collecting dust if I can spend my time getting fewer wins and still have it be worthwhile.

    submitted by /u/stroker919
    [link] [comments]

    [question] im kind of a newb, and i have 1000 coins, what are the best theme decks right now? was planning on getting a couple, thanks in advance :]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Draw game

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Have you ever finish a game with a draw?

    it's happened to me once.

    my (not so finished) malamar deck vs some sort of ADP. his gx with 40 HP left knock down my giratina with a spell tag. 1 price for him (and win) and 2 price for me (and win) so a perfect draw game.

    then with my surprise it starts a new match automatically but one price only.

    Luckily for me i top deck a wobbaffet V against his ADP and the victory was easy :)

    submitted by /u/RaveOne89
    [link] [comments]

    Which Championship Deck(s) would do better in the Expanded meta?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I ussualy play with my friends and family Pokemon TCG, and since they don't have their own decks, I lend them my own Expanded decks to play with each other. Issue is that I don't have that many decks and I don't really have the money to buy all the cards for a new competitive deck

    Then I thought of getting the Championship Decks, they are reasonably cheap, competitive and the drawback of not being able to use them in official tournaments is a non issue

    Since these decks are based on the standard format of their time, I suspect that most of them won't do well against the rest of the expanded decks depending on which cards were legal at the time. I also don't want to change any of the cards in those decks if possible, so for example the 2017 Decidueye deck with Forest of giant plant will be able to use it even tho is banned in expanded.

    submitted by /u/Zukrad
    [link] [comments]

    10 photos taken moments before disaster (and yes that's me down there)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    Building budget Giratina Malamar deck for Standard

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Hi, I've played PTCGO for a while and have been trying to build a decent competitive deck for standard, and I set my eyes on Malamar Giratina since I can get the base cores with 2x Laser Focus.

    Now I know that most successful Giratina decks are using 4x TEU Jirachis which definitely out of my reach for now. what other supporting Pokemons I can put in to replace them? For now I'm running 4-4 Malamar, 2 Giratina, 1 Lunala Prism and Jiggly&Mega Lopunny GX I got from pack. also I heard Escape Board is gonna rotated next so that'll kill the Jirachis right?

    Also I still lack 3 spell tags which are the core as well, are those available in any Themed decks?

    submitted by /u/Hayzentz
    [link] [comments]

    How much is Zacian V worth?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I want to trade mine and the highest offer was 18 swsh packs. Would this be a good trade?

    submitted by /u/xXBONIXx
    [link] [comments]

    How much in ssh packs would this deck cost in your opinion? Without jirachi and Dedenne, considering I am new, but I have raichu tag and tapu V not tradeable

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    any thing changed since....

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    i took a break since forbidden light till now and im thinking of returning.

    did anything changed in ptcgo?any new updates or new content or is it still quickplay with monthly rewards/elimination tournys?

    submitted by /u/bomboy2121
    [link] [comments]

    Have an impressive win rate with my Snorlax Vmax deck! Loving that evolutions are back in the game!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Is this trade worth it. I dont know if it is but i thought it might be good

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Dialga Palkia Legend Deck?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I've never seen one. Does anyone have a decklist? I think it's OP.

    submitted by /u/unlimitedlead
    [link] [comments]

    Have an impressive win rate with my Snorlax Vmax deck! Loving that evolutions are back in the game!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    New to the game, what are some cards that are similar/same effect as Computer Search.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Computer Search is freaking expensive correct? So then what are some cards that do the same thing or similar effect or can replace Computer Search for the deck I wanna build.

    submitted by /u/ohmisbeleiver
    [link] [comments]

    How much would either of these be worth?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Have an impressive win rate with my Snorlax Vmax deck! Loving that evolutions are back in the game!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Have an impressive win rate with my Snorlax Vmax deck! Loving that evolutions are back in the game!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Time limit in PTCGO?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Today I played a game that was kind of a normal game, until something happened (slow play).

    I started to get a lead, and then my opponent started to time-limit play every of his turns, making us wait so long for the game to finish.

    You know it happens when your opponent has 2-3 cards in his hand and he takes 3 minutes to play his turn without playing any of those cards. He just attacks after the time limit has come to extend the game and frustrate the other player. Don't tell me the generic ''Some new players need more time to play their new decks''. This was not the case at all.

    I suggest there could be a feature in this game to report this kind of griefing.

    I mean, at my local league, slow plays get reported to the judge if abused. Why is the online game lacking this kind of report feature?

    Abusing slow play

    submitted by /u/Jowpac
    [link] [comments]

    Improvements to my Obstagoon Deck?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Made an Obstagoon deck today after having a really fun match against one, but I feel like it could be improved a bit.

    First of all, but it be worth running another poke dolls so I can use Rosa more often?

    Or is there a card that can recover item cards from discard that I can use?

    I also kinda feel like pokegear isn't too good in the deck as I only have 2 supporters, both of which are situational. Should I ditch them for something else? Or are there any other supporters I should add (I'm thinking Cynthia maybe? For when I get a bad hand). Thoughts?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 4 Galarian Zigzagoon SSH 117

    * 1 Sableye V SSH 120

    * 1 Yveltal-GX FLI 79

    * 3 Galarian Linoone SSH 118

    * 4 Galarian Obstagoon SSH 119

    * 2 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 1 Mew PR-SM 215

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 2 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 3 Marnie SSH 200

    * 3 Rosa CEC 204

    * 2 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197

    * 3 Switch SSH 183

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    * 2 Pal Pad SSH 172

    * 2 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    ##Energy - 13

    * 13 Darkness Energy SMEnergy 16

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/LordScyther998
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment