• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    Pokémon TCG you think you have seen all the surprises this game has to offer, think twice

    Pokémon TCG you think you have seen all the surprises this game has to offer, think twice


    you think you have seen all the surprises this game has to offer, think twice

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Any info on getting this coin in game?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    wtf

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    What’s the most damage you have done in a game.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    What is a good trade for Computer Search?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Hello. I've been throwing various offers out for this card to complete my deck but so far no luck. My most recent attempt was 20 HF boosters. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Bobcat317
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Jirachi so popular and also expensive?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Im just wondering, ppl are bidding 20 swsh packs or more

    submitted by /u/xXBONIXx
    [link] [comments]

    CONTEST - ADP Tag Team Giveaway

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Just finished being robbed of a Jirachi by u/jjbeatbox2317 for his knock-knock joke, so let's slow it down.

    https://preview.redd.it/k07s3q8dffq41.png?width=361&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc01eb514ad87729de5eb7ea99fc7b053d433287

    Today's contest is for an ADP Tag Team.

    Just comment an answer to the question:

    Pokemon Red or Blue?

    You have 24 hours to submit your answer. There isn't a correct one. Any answer gets you entered into the raffle. The prize will be One (1) ADP Tag Team via private trade, so have a energy or something to give me.

    One entry per person, must be an account over a week old.

    Winner will be picked by random and announced after 1200 on April 3rd Eastern US Timezone.

    submitted by /u/Sporkybay
    [link] [comments]

    Are these people bots? different names but always same avatars and decks w/ 3 or 4 EX pokémon total that have an energy dependent attack and shit ton of energy in them. free wins so i’m not complaining but they always stall out their turns

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Don't worry I'm mad at old me too

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    So I was looking through my trade history and apparently I had a dedenne before it blew up, as well as a welder and two red's challenge's but in my infinite wisdom I traded them away for super lowballs screenshots Here anyways enjoy laughing at my stupidity haha.

    Also, there is kinda I reason behind how retarded I was in that situation, and that is that I was probably up a 6 am after staying up all night and on half brain capacity (while my capacity is already low) I can make some pretty poor decisions hence these nightmares of trades.

    submitted by /u/MafiaKitten1
    [link] [comments]

    Need heeelp please

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Hey so i used to play pokemon tcg online awhile back but recently started again with a new account because i forgot my old password. Ive remembered it now but ive got 700 coins i want to some how transfer to my newer account? If thats possible?.. Is it possible to buy boosters with the coins and gift them to my other account or trade them somehow or will the boosters be trade locked since being brought with coins?

    submitted by /u/LucidNoize
    [link] [comments]

    I think I figured out why SR Darkness and Fire energy trade for so much...

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Card Cavern has Burning Shadows packs for surprisingly cheap, so I bought 200 hoping to grab a fire or darkness secret rare energy or two. Not only did I not get either, but I didn't get a single secret rare card whatsoever. Got a lot of Tapu Fini gx though...

    I hate the pack generator algorithm for this game.

    submitted by /u/The_Filthy_Goat
    [link] [comments]

    Do you lose a game if you can’t draw?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Really new player here, couldn't draw any more but was up 6-2, suddenly got a loss. Do you lose if you can't draw?

    submitted by /u/LowrysBurner
    [link] [comments]

    Does victini (GRI) work for whimsicott gx’s ability or something similar like Greninja (DET)?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    salary : End of the month vs start of the month

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Is there an easy way to unlock theme decks to battle the championships?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to the sub, but I used to play ptcgo a while back, I even had it back when it was on beta and is how I learnt to play the actual game rather than making my own games up with he cards as a kid.

    However I haven't bought pokemon cards since I was a kid so I could never get enough cards together to build a viable deck, instead just creating a frankesteins monster of a zoroark gx/darkrai ex deck (I was lucky enough to pack a buzzwole gx out of a coin pack and traded it for 2 zoroark). I was never very good, only ever getting wins from incredible amounts of luck or other people in the same boat as me.

    But what I did love to play was the theme decks against the computer champions, I've managed to beat every computer opponent with all 8 or so of my theme decks. I love playing against them because it's like playing someone of my level lmao. But my problem is that in order to unlock more decks it takes a hell of a lot of grinding getting 1 or 2 coins a go from battling the computer with the same decks over and over.

    So I was wondering if there's an easier way to get coins to unlock theme decks, I don't mind a bit of grinding but my current method is a bit too much.

    submitted by /u/HamesWalker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment