• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Pokémon TCG 7 Prize GX turn to also shuffle in that damaged Bird Trio :)

    Pokémon TCG 7 Prize GX turn to also shuffle in that damaged Bird Trio :)


    7 Prize GX turn to also shuffle in that damaged Bird Trio :)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Boltund V and Speed Energy

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Would the Speed energy add 30 damage to Bolt Storm?

    submitted by /u/DJ_P3AK
    [link] [comments]

    Semi-newbie, suggestions for psychic/steel deck

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Recently, i thought of Metagross-GX and Ultra necrozma-GX together, but i don't have much of an odea of how i should continue this. I've thought of adding in regular mawile with call for family, and Mew-Ex, could put lunala, but i don't have cosmoem and i still have a huge lack of steels.

    submitted by /u/Klorophyte
    [link] [comments]

    How to Earn Tokens Fast

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I just got into the game and I'm not sure how to earn tokens fast since I only have 3 elemental decks given to new players.

    Any recommendations will be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Bill_Ong
    [link] [comments]

    I was doing the evolution challange and my opponent just conceded

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Pulled this out of nowhere. Card looks good but I don't think that it is that good.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Price of some cards

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Im looking for the prices of some cards, namely Jirachi TEU and SR Lightning Energy. I havent played the game in a few months and it seems that the PTCGO price guide hasnt been updated in more than a month. Is there any other website that has the card to pack ratios, or can someone here help me out? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DinoGnarBot
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the newest IPA, have extra greenzard code.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Anyone who can find it or PM it to me will get a free League Battle Greenzard come.

    submitted by /u/Bigpapa05
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys. I have a very good Theme deck Events day and I have now 20 pack. I build a very basic Nuzzletund deck, for just try, but I dont buy any expensive trainer cards. So what's the best Nuzzletund deck? Which trainers needs? Or Any plus pokemon, or this 2 Boltund V+Tapa Koko is enough?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 2 Boltund V RCL 181

    * 4 Emolga TEU 46

    * 3 Pachirisu UPR 49

    * 4 Pikachu CEC 66

    * 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

    * 4 Raichu CEC 67

    ##Trainer Cards - 22

    * 1 Thunder Mountain {*} LOT 191

    * 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Switch CES 147

    * 1 Fisherman CES 130

    * 1 Boss's Orders (Giovanni) RCL 154

    * 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 2 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 4 Volkner UPR 135

    * 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182

    * 4 Electropower LOT 172

    ##Energy - 20

    * 17 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13

    * 3 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

    Total Cards - 60

    I know, I have now lot of energy card.

    But this Nuzzletund deck is working, I have more wins, than lost matches.

    I need more energy attachments, but not know how (Magnezone not working, I try it) and looking for the Electropower with much more efficiency.

    Maybe needs Sky Pillar or Mew when they are attacking my bench. :/

    submitted by /u/Ferni0817
    [link] [comments]

    I just lost a Celesaur GX Full Art because the phrasing of the trade was stupid

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Normally I would think the the "I am Getting/Giving" would be in refference to the person I'm about to trade with, but no, as a result all I got was a Unified Minds and 3 fire energies in exchange of the full art, I mean no harm to the guy and I hope he's happy now that he has the card he's been looking for but can Pokèmon at least update the way they phrase it? I come from trading communities such as CS:GO, TF2, Animal Crossing and it's way different...

    submitted by /u/Gekkou-GA
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any standard deck that's purely made from the sword and shield expansions?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment