• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Pokémon TCG First a computer search from ladder booster, now a Dedenne-GX!

    Pokémon TCG First a computer search from ladder booster, now a Dedenne-GX!


    First a computer search from ladder booster, now a Dedenne-GX!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Is this worth?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Pulled this beauty from a pack I got from ASDA, so thought it's only fair to give the code away

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Versus tiers/Random Theme should be a thing

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Trying to do my daily challenges, I hopped onto theme versus. I ended up getting matched FIVE TIMES with people using charizard decks. Frustratingly, this hasn't been the first time. I've always seen a major trend of people using the Relentless Flame deck, and I get it. It's good. Gets you wins easy. That doesn't make it any less frustrating when 1/4 of your matchups are the exact same deck. There are so many to choose from, and so much variety that it's just tiring to see the same deck so often.

    I haven't played LoL in a long time, but when I did, my favorite mode was ARAM. For those unfamiliar, ARAM randomly chooses your character for you out of the current free characters and the ones you've purchased. It pushed people to use characters they weren't used to, and also added a bit of chance and excitement to who you were going to play as. I really REALLY wish there was a feature like this in the ptcgo that kept you on your toes thinking about strategy and matchups.

    It would be a very refreshing version of the game compared to finding out who can bust out a charizard fastest.

    submitted by /u/VeloxiPecula
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with 36 XY Evolutions packs

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I opened a box for some Nostalgia and I have all these code cards. I haven't been playing the game for too long, are they still useful for trades? I've only played theme decks so far and would like to create a deck if possible. What's my best use of these packs?

    submitted by /u/shadowglider
    [link] [comments]

    With Rotation coming up, what are the best cards to invest packs in?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Just looking to preserve some pack value after the Purge. Any suggestions for current cards that will hold their value post-Rotation?

    For example, one that seems like a reasonable investment may be Dragapult VX? Is it? What else is/isn't a good investment?

    submitted by /u/CheeseMagnetometer
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I see my tournament rep this month on the leaderboard?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I earned some tournament rep online in hopes of the Player's cup. But it doesn't show up at all if I look at Pokemon.com's leaderboards. Do I need to opt into something?

    submitted by /u/ToranosukeCalbraith
    [link] [comments]

    Shaymin EX trade

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Recently started playing online and pulled a shaymin EX on one of my first boosters.I have some people willing to trade a battle deck and 10 boosters.Is it worth it

    submitted by /u/Orangemaster_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about “deck status”

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I'm just wondering if you get anything for completing gold and platinum league once you beaten city championship. I'm aware you get a booster from 12 wins and some stuff for city champ. Wondering if it's worth going back and completing gold and plat with my older decks that I went straight to city champ with.

    submitted by /u/ancientdelay
    [link] [comments]

    Login.login dialog

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    When I boot up the game it says login.Logindialog.username above my username and other places.when I try to log in nothing happens.What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Orangemaster_
    [link] [comments]

    Building a new collection after years away

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    I used to be a very active player in PTCGO. I've got a massive collection of XY series cards - online and in the real world. I'm particularly proud of my Ancient Origins collection. But almost all of those cards are now banned in standard play. All of my custom decks are only valid in the unlimited format now, too. I used to be able to get all my daily rewards without losing a match on a good day.

    I stopped playing because I went to university and had to seriously reduce my expenses. Now that we're on lockdown, not only do I have less expenses but I've completed Sword, Shield, Let's Go Pikachu, Let's Go Eevee, Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Alpha and Alpha Sapphire multiple times in the past three months and so decided to get back into the TCG to keep me entertained. I've started my new collection with two sword and shield elite trainer boxes, and it was my birthday a few days ago so I asked for booster packs this year (which made my friends and family laugh, a 27 year old asking for Pokèmon cards).

    But despite using 20+ booster codes and unlocking around 6 new sword and shield and sun and moon decks in the in-game shop with coins (I had a lot of coins left over from my last time playing) and completing most of the trainer challenges to get more boosters (I pretty much ignored them before so had a lot of cards to earn), I still can't build a decent Standard deck to take on the opponents the system is throwing at me in Versus. I'm also struggling to complete the daily challenges because of this.

    Can anyone recommend a way to build a decent standard-legal collection without spending a fortune? I do plan on trying to complete the Sword and Shield and Rebel Clash sets in real life so will likely be spending a lot of money on it anyway but can't afford to buy any more until my next pay day. I'm not too bothered about GX and V pokemon at the moment. I have a few of them already (but still not enough to be evenly matched against most opponents).

    Also, an unrelated question if anyone might know the answer. My Ancient Origins collection has all but 5 of the full art cards in it. That includes all of the reverse holos and the secret cards. Buying the last five cards would set me back about £100. Any ideas what the full set would be worth? Would it be worth buying those last few cards and selling it as a complete set, using the money to jump start my sword and shield collections?

    submitted by /u/adamblack93
    [link] [comments]

    First come.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Building a deck from scratch

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I'd like to build a deck I'm interested in playing but it uses a lot of one offs and not so widely traded cards (Cinccino control) so I'm having a hard time figuring out the best way to chase down all the cards. Should I just try and open the sets the cards come in or is there a site where you can look to trade for checklists or larger trades?

    submitted by /u/Miridoz
    [link] [comments]

    One of the best decklists I've seen for Boom Box imo

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Recently my friend showed me his Rillaboom/VMAX list, and after a week of playing it, I've found great success. Currently, my record on ladder is 32-18, a 64% win rate. It handles most ladder matchups easily, mainly struggling against baby blowns, adpz, and combo zacian(resistance). It fares great against Dragapult and most ladder matchups. Yes, it is merely for ladder grinding, not worth playing in tourneys, but still great fun. This might be one of my favorite decks so far.
    The main goal is to get Super Growth(Rowlegg) T1, with Grookey and Rillaboom V on the bench, and an energy attached to Rillaboom V. To achieve this, simply have Tag Call, a Rillaboom V (or a way to get it) and luck so none of the required cards are prized Play Tag Call to get Rowlegg + Guzma/Hala Bench Rowlegg Play Guzma/Hala for Turffield Stadium, Air balloon, and Capture energy

    Play Tag Call to get Rowlegg + Guzma/Hala

    Bench Rowlegg

    Play Guzma/Hala for Turffield Stadium, Air balloon, and Capture energy

    Bench Rillaboom V ( Play Net Ball or Pokecomms if needed)

    Attach your Capture Energy to Rillaboom V

    Bench Grookey from deck

    Attach Air Balloon to active, then switch to Rowlegg

    Then Super Growth to evolve Grookey into Rillaboom.

    For T2, you need Switch(or Mallow/Lana)and a Basic Grass Energy(or Net Ball)

    Play Turrfield Stadium and use it to get and evolve into Rillaboom VMAX

    Attach 3 basic grass to Rillaboom VMAX with hand attachment and Voltage Beat (ability)

    Play Switch to switch Rowlegg for Rillaboom VMAX

    Hit for 280 dmg T2

    The following turns you simply need a basic grass to attack again.

    I'm up for any suggestions and comments! :)

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 16

    * 1 Dhelmise V SSH 187

    * 1 Eldegoss V RCL 176

    * 2 Grookey SSH 11

    * 2 Rillaboom V RCL 175

    * 2 Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX UNM 1

    * 1 Shaymin {*} TEU 10

    * 2 Thwackey SSH 12

    * 2 Rillaboom PR-SW 06

    * 2 Rillaboom VMAX RCL 18

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 31

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 2 Energy Recycler GRI 123

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193

    * 4 Net Ball LOT 187

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 2 Boss's Orders (Giovanni) RCL 154

    * 1 Turffield Stadium RCL 170

    * 3 Switch SSH 183

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 3 Tag Call CEC 206

    * 1 Life Forest {*} LOT 180

    * 1 Big Charm SSH 158

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    ##Energy - 13

    * 1 Capture Energy RCL 171

    * 11 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1

    * 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Cheddary_Cheez
    [link] [comments]

    Zeraora-GX Value: Will it Increase or Decrease?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    So I got lucky and managed to pull a tradeable FA Zeraora-GX. I'm not in a rush to trade it, but I'm probably not gonna use it since I already have a (locked) Zeraora-GX. So in terms of maximizing its value, is it better to trade it now or in a few months? Will it's value increase or decrease after the rotation?

    Not sure if this is allowed here, but I don't know where else to ask this lol. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SadWolf26
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy the codes

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Deck Help

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm new to the community. What's the ratio of card types expanded decks should be running??? I've been doing 20 Pokémon 20 energy 20 trainer.

    submitted by /u/IOinside
    [link] [comments]

    Best coin flip attack?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I want to use Will combined with pal pad or VS Seeker and get always heads in a great attack that flips a coin (or not so great if you risk of not getting heads, of course).

    submitted by /u/MonoCanalla
    [link] [comments]

    Jirachi and Rotation

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I wanted to know if it will be worth the investment in a jirachi TEU playset come August rotation knowing that Escape Board will be out of standard.

    submitted by /u/darunix
    [link] [comments]

    How to transition to Expanded?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a decent deck to start in Expanded. I've been playing for about a year and have much of the Standard GX TT meta (but no Dragapolt-Vs, only one Zacian-V). I only have one trade-locked Computer Search, and no Shamen EXs. What's a good deck to transition into Expanded with? Please Post deck lists below...

    submitted by /u/paulsonsca
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment