• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Recently completed my goal of getting at least 30 of each of these

    Pokémon TCG Recently completed my goal of getting at least 30 of each of these


    Recently completed my goal of getting at least 30 of each of these

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Now I have to update everyone of my Expanded Decks. Poor Me

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Beginning Help for Standard

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    I've only started playing a couple months ago and want to get into competitive play. I really don't know where to start. I've already opened all my packs like a noob so don't have any to trade right now.

    Question: What resource should I use to get a sense of the worth of my individual carda in my collection so I can start working towards a worthwhile deck?

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheNerds42
    [link] [comments]

    Concede

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Let's be honest. I get concede. But it stinks when I am trying to complete dailies and I get turn 2 conceded. I do get it. And I am probably guilty as well. But it stinks.

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the rewards ladder this time around.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    What is the reason for the chosen packs (Boundaries Crossed)? Are these cards viable for standard? Or is this an older set?

    submitted by /u/onewickedangel
    [link] [comments]

    More codes for you!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Hello friends, I have another stack of codes to give away. 14 this time. Post your favorite EX card and I'll send you one. If you happen to also share my favorite EX card, you will win all of the remaining codes if there are any. Good luck!

    Edit: All 14 have been claimed! See you all next time!

    submitted by /u/Mnharden
    [link] [comments]

    Guessing Game Giveaway! (Sword and Shield)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    ALL CODES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED! CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

    Good afternoon!

    I have more codes to give out today, and I figured I'd do another personally themed guessing game!

    Can you guess one of the six Pokemon I defeated the Pokemon League with in Pokemon Sword? The first correct guess below for each Pokemon will earn the guesser two codes: one random XY code, and one random Sun and Moon code.

    POKEMON THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CORRECTLY GUESSED WILL BE PICTURED BELOW (EXCADRILL, RILLABOOM, CORVIKNIGHT, GYARADOS, DIGGERSBY, AND GURDURR). And the outfit type was DARK!

    https://preview.redd.it/duqmtxf54u451.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2a871a9b7c60e78dc332f4db42f15e8518bf1c0e

    submitted by /u/iwearasizeseventeen
    [link] [comments]

    In my experience, Dragonite > Relentless Flame

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    First of all I want to say Relentless Flame is one of the best theme decks currently, however

    It's overrated due to terrible mons like slugma/magcargo engine which is half ass 2/1, houndoom lacking as a early-mid cleaner due to its hand requirement, water being kinda common, draw power is kinda meh (yeah I know it's meh in all theme decks but it lacks Research and other hand resets). Combustion relies on coin flip, and takes up slots in the deck as a terrible stage 1 Mon, houndour is garbage for theme standards, torchick can't even early game pressure consistently because coin flip for burn is 50/50

    Best deck is Dragonite without a doubt IF you are familiar with theme deck meta and don't mind your games being a little longer. The deck has weird weaknesses, especially in tandem with the cards themselves (colorless resisting fighting aka flying, Zapdos resisting fighting, Dragonite basically not having a weakness, etc). Lanturn, Tornados, and Thunderus help to ignore type weakness by slamming for 120 or 140 via Thunderus and Lanturn respectively, and Tornadus can soften the bench. Grimer gives free cards and is one of the best opening cards in the game. And the best part is the deck doesn't play coin flips, which means it is more consistent.

    I'm just curious about everyone's thoughts.

    Laser Focus is really good due to psychic being weak to psychic and being able to cover the amazing colorless mons the deck plays that are weak to fighting. I'd rather discuss Dragonite deck though because Laser Focus already gets the recognition (not that dnite doesn't, just not as much)

    submitted by /u/JiggaJazz
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Total Wins Challenge

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I am organising a little challenge in the ptcgoleague discord channel! Hope to see you there, please DM me if you want a link to the discord channel.

    https://preview.redd.it/5rkse23r7q451.png?width=1307&format=png&auto=webp&s=b96d90edc7a51afa3767c0931edf9f6029f85377

    submitted by /u/fcuk112
    [link] [comments]

    How does sniping work ?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    To PTCGOers who snipe ?

    Do you have to scroll down to 7:59 once and stay there or do you have to keep refreshing. Also how often do you get a steal ? And what is the fastest way to get all the way down to 7:59 ? How long on average should you spend there until a good offer pops up ? It it a few minutes or much longer ?

    submitted by /u/S3raphim99
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way that card sell a card(s) for real money with PTCGO?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    What if I have something rare that people would pay money for, what are some good resources to do so legitimately?

    submitted by /u/yesimforrea1
    [link] [comments]

    Best 500 coin deck?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    I am trying to get some fast packs with the tickets I have and some theme tournaments so I was wondering what's my best option?

    submitted by /u/Jimmy4609
    [link] [comments]

    ADO Bird Trio Deck

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Hey reddit, looking for any tips/improvements you have for my ADP bird trio deck.

    I know it's far from the best deck out there but I'm a big fan of the legendary bird trio and it's a pretty fun deck to play around with. Anyone else play with similar decks?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 8

    • 2 Moltres & Zapdos & Articuno-GX PR-SM 210
    • 2 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
    • 4 Victini UNM 26

    Trainer Cards - 38

    • 2 Boss's Orders (Giovanni) RCL 154
    • 4 Green's Exploration UNB 209
    • 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Switch CES 147
    • 2 Energy Spinner UNB 170
    • 4 Acro Bike PRC 122
    • 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 231
    • 1 Energy Switch CES 129
    • 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Big Charm SSH 158
    • 1 Wait and See Hammer LOT 192
    • 1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
    • 2 Marnie SSH 169
    • 1 Power Plant UNB 183
    • 1 Viridian Forest UNM 256
    • 2 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
    • 2 Custom Catcher LOT 171
    • 2 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 1 Professor's Research SSH 209

    Energy - 14

    • 3 Water Energy Energy 3
    • 3 Lightning Energy Energy 4
    • 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213
    • 2 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17
    • 5 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Shuckninja
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 Booster Packs?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    (For best cards and most profit wise)

    submitted by /u/yesimforrea1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment