• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I love this card lmao

    Pokémon TCG I love this card lmao


    I love this card lmao

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Please do not buy from PokeNerds.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I rarely make these type of posts as I don't want to come off as bias, but please do not buy from PokeNerds.

    They are extremely hostile towards customers, and they do not conduct themselves professionally, nor do they abide by PTCGO's rules to begin with such as selling in-game items.

    They conduct business in-game which can result in your account becoming suspended and/or banned. It frustrates me that not only do they do this, but they don't disclose the risk of doing so that could potentially depress a child or adult who conducts business with them that does not know better.

    Info & more details here

    Sorry for the drama, but just want to save people from potentially losing their accounts, or wasting money.

    Please choose more reputable websites as a place to purchase your codes.


    Edit I thought long, and hard about making a public statement about this. I was initially going to make a statement 2 months ago when this post became the Top post of all time for /r/ptcgo.

    Even after I had a private conversation with PokeNerds, and they acted extremely hostile towards me, I still gave them the benefit of the doubt, and gave them time to correct the issues that were pointed out to them.

    After a few months it has become clear that they have not learned.

    So I will be sending in all information I have about them to The Pokemon Company International, and will also be alerting others that they should conduct their business elsewhere.

    Please stay safe out there, and use your hard earned money at places that won't share your personal information or won't disclose the risks of you losing things you value such as your PTCGO account, and by proxy, your IRL money you spent on codes trying to build up said account.

    submitted by /u/OU7C4ST
    [link] [comments]

    One Pokemon Lucario EX Deck!??

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I just had to share this. Sometimes people don't have the best deck construction but this person was using Lucario Ex, the one with 3 attacks, and had only that Poke (4 copies) and 40 energy. Had some ethers and Pokemon Center Lady and that's it. I understand the Lugias, Mewtwos, Darkrais etc that have attacks that do damage per attached energy but this just blew my mind.

    submitted by /u/PlaidderSpree
    [link] [comments]

    Any help building a sableye V deck

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I have 2 sableye V. I've also got 4 galar zigzagoon,2 linoone and 2 obstagoon. As for trainers I've got poison barbs, hypnotoxic poison, rocky helmet(if those would help increase damage) No rock guard

    submitted by /u/cure-ice
    [link] [comments]

    Discord server?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I think someone here mentioned it on another thread. Does this subreddit happen to have a discord server? And if so, does anyone have the invite link? Thanks :))

    submitted by /u/YellowPanda2169
    [link] [comments]

    Another code giveaway

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Hello all, I have 13 codes to give out. Just put your favorite Pokemon down and I'll send you one. If one of you matches my favorite Pokemon, I'll send you the remaining unclaimed codes if there are any. Good luck!

    Edit: All codes have been claimed! Congrats to the winners and good luck next time to everyone else!

    submitted by /u/Mnharden
    [link] [comments]

    Just pulled this, is it worth much trade wise?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    When can you use endless format cards

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Hi,new player here.I've randomly generated a couple decks and while exploring the game I saw that some cards are banned from expanded.The only formats in versus that i have seen are theme standard and expanded When do I get to use these cards?

    submitted by /u/Orangemaster_
    [link] [comments]

    LENOVO Tab E10 Tablet

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Anyone have experience of using the LENOVO Tab E10 Tablet to play? I was going to go with amazon fire, but I read a bunch of stuff about it crashing every half hour?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/benjuoooo
    [link] [comments]

    I have 23 codes to give out, leave a comment and I'll send you one (trying to keep it fair)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    What typical things won't count for KO challenges?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I've been messing around with Butterfree in standard and have been noticing a lot of my KOs not registering. I have a log where Parasect's Panic Spore effect KOed my opponent's active on his turn and it didn't count. I believe that the burn portion of Butterfree's attack on your turn won't count either but I'm not sure if status effects KOs counted in the first place.

    I wonder if that means getting a KO on your opponent's turn won't give you a prize even if it's from your ability or attack.

    submitted by /u/darkenhand
    [link] [comments]

    In case anyone wonders happens if you draw

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    FREE CODES!!!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    What cards are likely to get banned in Expanded?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I'll start with the obvious: scoop up net. It lets you draw a crazy amount of cards with Shaymin EX as well as denying the easy 2 prizes from your opponent.

    Although I don't like playing against it, I don't think baby Ultra Necrozma is ban worthy. It gets hurt pretty hard by Faba after all.

    I don't know about having 4 robo subs and 4 dolls for stall decks. I haven't played against it enough. I feel like they'll ban trainers or utility cards like Milotic in Dusknoir tag team if anything.

    submitted by /u/darkenhand
    [link] [comments]

    How many challenges needed to level to 16?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Anybody know?

    submitted by /u/CptanPanic
    [link] [comments]

    My first trade

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I just completed my first trade. I traded a dragapult for a tapu bulu gx. It felt like a good deal but I would like to know what everyone makes of this deal.

    Also, would be it smart to trade my whimsicott gx for a milotic v?

    submitted by /u/Ullas2k01
    [link] [comments]

    A dream of a mobile card player

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    It's incredulous how such a big company with such a big, nostalgic fan base like Pokemon has such an amazing game like PTCG and they don't have an iOS app for it. They should look at companies like Blizzard and Riot Games with how popular Hearthstone and LoR are to see how they are not expanding on a huge market. I personally have stopped playing because of the unavailability and have moved to LoR. Sorry for the rant I just miss playing this game.

    submitted by /u/ConFroDog
    [link] [comments]

    What have I missed

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I been gone for a short while right after cosmic eclipse. What have I missed?

    Something about a rule change on supporters?

    What's meta?

    submitted by /u/ads230
    [link] [comments]

    Current best Theme Deck

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    What do y'all reckon is the best current theme deck to purchase for a newbie?

    submitted by /u/A_l123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment