• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I think I just used all my luck for a lifetime

    Pokémon TCG I think I just used all my luck for a lifetime


    I think I just used all my luck for a lifetime

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Just some codes for ya’ll

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    A True Battle of the Titans

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys, hope everyone is staying safe heres some codes

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    My fav pokemon

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I have a code to gift finally to this sub. Who can guess my favourite pokemon?

    Clues: Starter pokemon, Final evolution.

    1 guess per person pls. It will end once someone has guessed correctly. Tks

    submitted by /u/ZackyZY
    [link] [comments]

    Free code for booster from newsletter

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Not playing anymore, so giving away

    JWL-ZPT6-PZM-XHL

    submitted by /u/yrkomm16
    [link] [comments]

    a different twist on darkness decks - improvements

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    so i've been starting to try standard darkness decks again since the reveal of Eternatus Vmax, traded for all necessary cards for august. but since dragapult is quite popular rn i tweaked my existing deck and gave it a different twist. i had great success in the last days so i wanted to share my list and ask for possible improvements. remember this list will look a lot different once Eternatus is legal.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 20

    * 2 Greninja & Zoroark-GX UNB 107

    * 2 Sneasel CES 86

    * 1 Umbreon & Darkrai-GX UNM 125

    * 2 Weavile-GX UNM 132

    * 2 Incineroar-GX TEU 188

    * 2 Litten TEU 20

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 2 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 2 Sobble SSH 54

    * 2 Drizzile SSH 56

    * 2 Inteleon SSH 58

    ##Trainer Cards - 27

    * 2 Cherish Ball UNM 191

    * 1 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188

    * 2 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 2 Will CEC 208

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Boss's Orders (Giovanni) RCL 154

    * 3 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 2 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 3 Super Scoop Up BUS 124

    * 1 Dark City UNM 193

    * 2 Marnie SSH 208

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    ##Energy - 13

    * 13 Darkness Energy SMEnergy 16

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Idea behind it is to hit maximum damage with G&Z, it can easily one-shot tag teams and Vmaxes. I decided to use Will and SSU instead of nets to recycle Dedenne and be able to move Energies around while picking up damaged Incineroars or Tag Teams. Jirachi and Intelleon give me lots of consistency while I have plenty of options for GX attacks. Weavile can bench basics just in case, G&Z can bench Incineroars and Weavile, U&D can one shot anything if they need to and Incineroar has a great GX attack if damaged.

    I know this list isn't flawless at all but it is a really fun deck imo to get ready for Darkness Sky Field. I'd appreciate any suggestions to tweak this further.

    submitted by /u/antoinebpunkt
    [link] [comments]

    Log in screen stuck at 18 percent.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I am not able to log in to the Tcgo games. It is stuck at 18 percent how do I fix it.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_019
    [link] [comments]

    How can I find this card? Druddigon BW80 in PTCGO?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    I have this card IRL, but I found it on the card search.

    Is there a specific card deck I have to buy, if so, can you tell me which one it is? Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/pmxnj6b3o0451.png?width=335&format=png&auto=webp&s=81bf44b525fcf239d67cc78d5c45f5d480462339

    submitted by /u/sonicguy1990
    [link] [comments]

    How can I improve my Expanded ADP Zacian deck?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Realistic to the card game?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Collected Pokémon cards for awhile now but never played the game. Downloaded it and played for maybe a month now. For those that play the real card game do you find the online version true to the game? I ask because I find myself saying what's the odds of that happening far to often when playing. For example coin flips. I lost 11 coin flips in a row yesterday. Odds of that happening .05% and the only reason I was keeping track was because of how many times I had lost previously.

    submitted by /u/WetDirtIsMudd
    [link] [comments]

    Can Shaymin-luck happens from ROS packs via PokeCoins?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    hi all. i have some coins to spare at the shop.

    should i get some ROS packs and hope to pull a Shaymin for which i can wish for a copy? thinking to spent about 5000 coins.

    or rather, choose other better packs like RCL or SSH? i don't need any non-staple from them yet.

    what's the best packs to buy from the shop? dedenne-gx? hmm...

    thanks :)

    submitted by /u/miyantur
    [link] [comments]

    Have at them lads!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Never before have I lost without even getting a turn....

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Why did Pokémon make Unown Missing a card if it can’t be used ever & how can we use it without your opponent loosing due to lost zone mill/control deck?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Even back in the SM-LOT format it was printed in it couldn't be used. You only ever have 3 cards to use with it. Those cards being Get lost Girafarig, Memory Melt Slowking, & Laysander Prism. Like no one plays a deck that has 12 supporters. 10 at max in most standard competitive decks. Even in expanded it's even worse. Yes I wanna make it work just like the next guy birth with so many support cards in expanded like Shaymin and even VS Seeker have 12 or more supporters unless your playing a deck revolving around supporters is unheard of in most decks. Like why was is printed and how can it used without having your opponent quit due to lost zone mill/control deck basically.

    submitted by /u/SavageTech2
    [link] [comments]

    where did the baby blowns name come from?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    this has been the first standard deck that i've built in YEARS on ptcgo (i love ebay ptcgo card codes!) and I love playing it. I understand that the baby part of the name comes from the 'baby' blacephalon, which is the non GX one. but where does 'blowns' come from?

    also any other fun names that you know the history of?

    submitted by /u/Bassdrumdealer
    [link] [comments]

    Unlimited decks

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Do we just build them and wait for them to become legal or can they be used in battle in some way?

    submitted by /u/dengeliii
    [link] [comments]

    Need trading sense

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I have one ultra Prism Pack. How much of these cards can I get from it:

    1 Staryu BKP 25

    1 Starmie EVO 31

    3 Greninja BREAK BKP 41

    submitted by /u/ripull125
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get good pulls from green code cards?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Allow me to elaborate: for irl packs green codes= bad pull (regular rare). So, if I scanned it would I be guaranteed a regular rare or would i still be able to get something good from the scanned green code card pack?

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Broken unown deck 35+ cards in hand

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I tried event standart and met this deck:
    This is insane, oponnent is unable to play trainers cos Psyduck and Will. When psyduck is dead use oricorio. Every turn keep using Salazzle pokemon power. Then just got 35 cards and win.
    Unown LOT 91 should be banned in standart.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154

    * 4 Salandit DRM 13

    * 4 Salazzle UNB 31

    * 1 Mew UNB 76

    * 2 Oricorio-GX CEC 95

    * 2 Unown LOT 91

    * 4 Psyduck TEU 26

    ##Trainer Cards - 30

    * 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178

    * 4 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 4 Will CEC 208

    * 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171

    * 2 Pal Pad UPR 132

    * 1 Fisherman CES 130

    * 4 Professor Oak's Setup CEC 201

    * 4 Fire Crystal UNB 173

    * 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    ##Energy - 12

    * 2 Recycle Energy UNM 212

    * 10 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/-mAnima1-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment