• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Pokémon TCG What’s a good trade for a Rosa?

    Pokémon TCG What’s a good trade for a Rosa?


    What’s a good trade for a Rosa?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I checked the average bid price was 2 packs and this dude offered me his rosa in the pm chat for 2 rebel clash and 2 of my unified minds. I'm relatively new to this whole trading thing I always just played with my own cards online, so I don't just don't know the right price for anything. Is it fair for me to post a trade where I offer 2 packs for a rosa? The guy claimed he knew the prices and to trust him but I can't take my chances. Thanks in advance!

    Update: I don't even need a Rosa anymore lol I only needed it so I could trade for a deck tin. I ended up getting what I wanted anyways by trading my boltund V for 6 RC and Raichu Deck. I then used 2 of the packs to get a Gyarados tin. I now have the Charizard, Raichu, and Gyarados tin decks all for free as a free to play lol

    submitted by /u/BrainKimchi
    [link] [comments]

    Some more codes for ya’ll

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Question about playing Soaring Storm

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    How do I play this deck? I am struggling with not getting supporters every turn. My grimer only get 1 attack off before dying. I lost 80% of my game with this deck.

    I follow this guide but it never goes the way it is mentioned. like using chinchou/tornados to snipe charizard when I need 2-3 energies to attack. When my Dragonite is up, the game is over for me because I don't have attackers nor energies left.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/comments/dwb0q5/soaring_storm_an_indepthish_guide/

    submitted by /u/mewnohimitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Did I make a good trade?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I traded my rainbow rare boss' orders card for 12 booster packs and now I feel like I should have thought things through a bit more. Was it a good deal?

    submitted by /u/BrainKimchi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an updated nuzzle gang decklist?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    The most recent one I can find is from December and I'm not good at modifying decks without a lot of play-testing.

    submitted by /u/UndeadYoshi420
    [link] [comments]

    Time to update Theme Deck Reviews?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/ptcgo/wiki/themedecks

    Hi, I'm relatively new here, but I've been playing quite a lot of theme deck in versus over the last few weeks. I've noticed that our Theme Deck Review section is sorely outdated. 99% of the decks you see played in the format are "Under Review" in our theme deck review section, and the thing is, everyone here seems to have a pretty solid understanding of these decks and how effective/ineffective they are.

    An update to the Theme Deck Reviews page would be a bit of an overhaul, as not only will we have to add reviews for the newer decks, but adjust the scores on older decks as power-creep takes over. Also as a minor thing for the titled decks, it might be nice to add a sub-identifier as a lot of people will call decks by their cover Pokemon.

    I'm sure a lot of people here have the knowledge and are willing to assist. I'd like to contribute as well if possible.

    submitted by /u/kaonohiokala
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think the new Lightning Pokemon V will be?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    As most of you may know the Japanese TV show Oha Suta has been hinting at upcoming Pokemon V that are to be featured as the mascot Pokemon for each of the 9 Pokemon V Japanese decks being released in July.

    So far we have been given 2 outright confirmations of the fighting and dark Pokemon; fan favourite Lucario and the newly introduced Galarian Slowbro.

    The list (including these two) of the hinted and practically confirmed Pokemon V so far are as follows:

    Lucario - Fighting

    Galaraina Slowbro - Dark

    Venusaur - Grass

    Wailord - Water

    Duraludon - Metal

    Mew - Psychic

    Eevee - Colourless

    Incineroar - Fire

    As the list stands we currently have had no hint at the lightning type Pokemon V they expect to release so I pose the question to you guys; what do you think the Pokemon could be? Using past ultra rare lightning Pokemon as an example crossed referenced with what we've already seen, are there any Pokemon we could see take up this spot again? Are there any of your favourite of underappreciated lightning Pokemon that could fit the bill in your opinion?

    Personally I have no real opinion despite my love for lightning Pokemon but if I were to give a guess; possibly Ampharos (some gen 2 love for the overall list), Rotom (for the opportunity of a somewhat unique ability, also a fan favourite again) or maybe even Manectric (possible lightning pivot style mon).

    https://preview.redd.it/xa8apepcw8451.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fd7605a01ea2d45cceeaf868c096d82b76dc3aad

    submitted by /u/DeftGreymon
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get into my old account, can somebody help?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Hi, i was hoping someone here could help me. A while ago i started playing PTCGO and obviously created an account. I played in that account for a while and the just jumped to another game. Some days back i wanted to see what was new in the game and when i tried to log in i forgot my password/username, so i tried to get them back. Doing this required the email of my account and my birth date, username or user ID, and after like a year i obviously forgot the username and the ID (and im not sure what birth date i used cause i never give my actual birth date so...). I tried with username and one of the three emails i have (i just have 3), but when i tried it said there was no email associated with an account of the pokemon club. I tried with the other two, same message. I then searched on my emails looking for the verification code they give u to see if u own the email, and i found it on the first email i tried to log in. And yeah, it keeps saying there's no account binded to any profile on the pokemon club.

    On top of this, i tried to create a new account, trying to use one of the three emails i previously talked about. and well.. when i try to do so, the website says that there is an error with the email i just tried to use (remember, the three emails that werent binded to any pokemon club account), asked me if i used this account previously and just send me to the change the password, that u can take a wild guess and know that it keeps saying that there are no accounts with those emails.

    Does anybody know how i can play the game? I dont really care about my old account tbh, i just want to play the game and create an account (i mean it would be nice if i got it back cause i had some cool stuff but still)

    P.S: Im not very familiar with reddit, as i do not use it very often, and my client is in spanish, but i can link images and explain the errors im getting if someone offers to help (it would be very appreciated :D)

    submitted by /u/Borjander
    [link] [comments]

    I made some changes from my ADP Zacian deck yesterday, is this better? Any more suggestions?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Format question?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    As a follow up to a thread from the other day; what kind of format do people think PTCGO needs? I think that the "Limited" (no GX/EX/V) format could be fun (something similar to MTGs Pauper format). Also something similar to MtG, a format like commander would be cool (Battle Frontier?). A singleton format with larger decks; include the commander mechanic or don't? I could see a partner pokemon mechanic similar to this working well and being enjoyable.

    I'm new to PTCG, coming from tabletop Magic. I love this game and would love more ways to play. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SkateSessions
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is the point of these bots?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    A Few Questions

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    So, a few days back, I made a post here asking how to progress in the game. I learnt quite a bit and have understood several aspects of the game quite well so far.

    I encountered a few more obstacles which i thought this sub would help clarify. So here I go.

    1) How do you know which packs or chests are trade-able or not? Which to save and which to open?

    2) I realised making meta decks are pretty tough to make on a free. So i just wanted to ask, is there going to be a shift in the meta anytime soon, and when is standard going to change again so that the deck I'm gonna start building doesn't turn out to be a waste. Rather should I wait a bit longer to start making a deck, because if there's gonna be a meta shift, or new better cards are coming out?

    3) How do you find out the value of the cards for trading?

    4) What deck do you all suggest I start building to play standard, since I'm fairly new to standard.

    Thanks a lot guys!

    submitted by /u/Ullas2k01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment