• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Is this any good?

    Pokémon TCG Is this any good?


    Is this any good?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Heatran and its almighty damage output are ready for the power creep: 600 Damage in one hit! Definitely my favourite GX of the late Sun and Moon era, what's yours?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    What do you convert packs to in preparation for a new set?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    It looks to me that the latest pack is always the main trade currency (with the possible exception of Evolutions), right up until launch of the next set, at which point the value generally drops like a stone. If you have lots of current packs (say 100 or so), what do you trade for which holds its value so that when values stabilise you can trade for a decent quantity of the new set? SR items, packs like Triumphant? I realise no single option is 100% stable (like Dedenne and Jirachi and even PLF Ultra Ball) but what are the most reliable ones now?

    submitted by /u/mcoombes314
    [link] [comments]

    Green's reshizard post rotation

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Mobile so sucky formatting.So basically want to try standard after expanded,and wasted my packs on meme decks(the urge though). So greens reshizard seems like the best deck(which is cheap) that doesnt have zacian or jirachi. Is this deck still good post rotation?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on how to improve the competitiveness of this deck for standard? - Lapras VMax Deck. Any advice helps - Thanks:)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Pokémon

    • 2 Cramorant V SSH 155
    • 1 Ditto LOT 154
    • 2 Galarian Darumaka RCL 47
    • 1 Keldeo V SSH 53
    • 2 Lapras V SSH 189
    • 3 Piplup CEC 54
    • 2 Snom SSH 63
    • 2 Frosmoth SSH 64
    • 1 Galarian Darmanitan RCL 48
    • 2 Prinplup CEC 55
    • 2 Empoleon CEC 56
    • 1 Lapras VMAX SSH 50

    Trainer Cards

    • 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 2 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
    • 2 Hau CES 132
    • 4 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Pokémon Center Lady SSH 176
    • 2 Brock's Grit TEU 135
    • 2 Hop SSH 165
    • 1 Crasher Wake FLI 104
    • 2 Poké Kid SSH 173
    • 2 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

    Energy

    • 2 Recycle Energy
    • 15 Water Energy
    • 2 Draw Energy
    submitted by /u/captain72121
    [link] [comments]

    What does elo stand for?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Just opened some tins, have some codes to give away, let’s make it interesting

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    So I opened 3 Hidden Fates tins today, I'm giving away 3 deck codes and 3 HF pack codes. First 3 people that correctly guess one of my 7 year old nieces's top 5 favorite Pokémon get 2 codes each!

    Edit: the contest has concluded thanks for playing! Her favorite Pokémon are: Charmander Charizard Pikachu Raichu Gyrados (Don't judge, I raised her to appreciate gen1).

    My favorite gen 1 trainer is Sabrina!

    I might do another crazy contest in the future so stay tuned to r/ptcgo and good draws to all!

    submitted by /u/Seech303
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy Decks - First or Second

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Hey all, Legacy player here. Just wanted to learn about which decks want to go first/second, as I've just learned about the Sword & Shield rulings with no first-turn supporter. Please let me know the ideal start for any/all of following decks (assuming you win the coin flip). Should you go first or second and why:

    • Virizion-Genesect-Celebi
    • Weavile Eggs
    • Thundurus-Deoxys-Kyurem (Plasma)
    • Rayquaza Eels
    • Lugia-EX (Plasma)
    • Empoleon-Dusknoir
    • Landorus-Mewtwo-Garbodor
    • Accelgor-Dusknoir-Flygon and/or Accelgor-Dusknoir-Gothitelle
    submitted by /u/littlekuribandit
    [link] [comments]

    Help to a New Player

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I just started to play PTCGO and I would like to know in what spend de coins.

    Currently I have 964 coins and only bought the Dragonite Deck. What should I do with the coins? Buy boosters or should I keep buying decks?

    If so, which decks should I be getting?

    Any help I would appreciate it!

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Reflexsurfer
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite unique/fun decks to play?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I played some expanded events and got 14 tradable Rebel Clash booster packs. I would like to get some new cards to start a deck.

    submitted by /u/EonDuo9
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when you know that your going to lose and that your going to lose bad

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Preparing for post rotation/expansions?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I am new player. I just started trading and am wondering if I should do anything with the packs/cards I have, before rotation. I have Rebel clash packs mostly and the trainers toolkit I redeemed. Also should I save my tickets for when the expansion comes out for better value?

    submitted by /u/mute20
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people wait 2 minutes to place their starting Pokémon?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    How many energies are enough?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Worst tag team?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Let's face facts, we all know that Tag Team Pokémon are extremely good. Some might say they're broken, and sure you have to give up 3 prizes when they're knocked out like Vmax cards. However, I think tag teams are even better because you can play them as a basic and just do massive damage. I bring this all up because I want to see what you guys think is the absolute worst, most unplayable tag team.

    (Also, please explain why you chose the tag team you picked)

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment