• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Pokémon TCG TCG Leaderboards... Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for this?

    Pokémon TCG TCG Leaderboards... Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for this?


    TCG Leaderboards... Does anyone have a reasonable explanation for this?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Can anybody explain me how could this happen?!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Milestone reached!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I finally beat one of those M2 Xball decks! You know those ones with 4 M2 EX and repeat balls and a bunch of heals...?

    That's all. Felt good.

    submitted by /u/beattrapkit
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of coins?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    Lapras VMax and Keldeo deck?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    What would be the best to go with it, gonna get frosmoth but not sure about other pokemon and trainer cards. Edit: This is for post rotation and how viable will it be? Thanks

    submitted by /u/nckcmpbll
    [link] [comments]

    How to make TinaChomp viable for the new meta in expanded?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I'm mostly playing expanded atm because standard is boring af. I have some really fun expanded decks (like Morpeko Dusknoir) but I wanted something more with a winrate of 85% and tinachomp is probably tier 1 with Vile-Eggs, TrevNoir and Turbodark, my question is; what changes do I need to make to adapt the limtlesstcg version to the current meta version? I already have all the cards apart from the Comfey (GRI) but should I even run a Roxie engine? Thanks and sorry for the essay post lol

    submitted by /u/ThatAccount4
    [link] [comments]

    PokémonTCG Online Global 2020 Championship

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Have not seen anything about this tournament on this subreddit. This post can be used for discussion about the tournament.

    Twitter

    Indiegogo

    submitted by /u/BevoGenocide
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning deck box and they always let you go first

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Free codes

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I need some advice on how to spend my tournament tickets

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    So!

    I began playing TCGO last summer. When classes started, I dropped it, and I took it again this summer.

    So I don't know how certaint things work.

    Gettint to the point: I currently have 44 tournament tickets. And 11613 coins. I'm saving coins for Darkness Ablaze, so I was thinking about taking on tournaments so I could get even more coins and some tradeable packs, since I'm interested in making an expanded dark deck. But maybe I could save those tickets for when Darkness Ablaze launches. That way, I could try my hand at some tournaments (with whatever deck I could make with the +100 non-tradeable packs I intend to get), and get some tradeable Darkness Ablaze packs to finish my new Darkness Ablaze deck.

    But I still want to try and make that expanded deck! So, do you know what happens with trades whenever a new set comes out? Will people accept Rebel Clash packs for Darkness Ablaze cards just at the beginning, or will it be impossible?

    And another question: is there someone with experience opening +100 packs of a given set? How many Ex/GX/V did you get from opening them?

    Thank you ;)

    submitted by /u/Hitomi150
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I research value of Codes?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I have a lot of different sets and varieties I may want to sell, I've just been unable to find the information I'm looking for.

    submitted by /u/Keith1983
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Stonjourner VMAX deck. This works? List, gameplan, and post rotation analysis.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Built a decent rogue Stonjourner VMAX list, current win rate on ladder is 65%, pairs Stonjourner VMAX with Magneton.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 1 Diancie {*} FLI 74

    * 3 Stonjourner V SSH 193

    * 3 Stonjourner VMAX SSH 116

    * 3 Magnemite CEC 242

    * 3 Magneton CEC 69

    ##Trainer Cards - 38

    * 2 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 3 Green's Exploration UNB 209

    * 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Karate Belt UNM 201

    * 3 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 2 Lt. Surge's Strategy HIF 60

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Acro Bike CES 123

    * 1 Switch SSH 183

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    * 1 Big Charm SSH 158

    ##Energy - 9

    * 9 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 6

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    Turn 1: You want to have Stonjourner V and Magnemite both in play, as well as 2/3 energies which can be grabbed with Energy Spinner, assuming you go second. You can get both Quick Ball and Energy Spinner with Green's. If you start with Diancie prism star, you won't be able to play Green's and your start will be utterly horrible. Attach a fighting to Stonjourner V and Guard Press (if in the active) for dmg and protection.

    Turn 2: All you need is Magneton/Evo Incense. Evolve into Magneton and use the ability, which searches for 3 supporters but then ko s magneton. The self ko is okay because if you use 2 Magnetons, and your opponent ko s a Stonjourner VMAX, they'll still need to ko another Stonjourner VMAX for their last prize, making them have to take 8 prizes total. Anyway, the supporters you want to get are Surge, Green's, and the other is usually either Boss's Orders or another Green's. Use Green's to search out Evo Incense and Karate Belt. Use Evo Incense to search out Stonj VMAX and evolve. Attach Karate Belt, which reduces your attack cost by one since your behind on prizes now. Then attach one of the other energy you got from the Energy Spinner. If you got Boss's Orders gust up a pokemon to for 200 dmg. Otherwise use Green's to get any other cards (Reset Stamp, Great Catcher etc.) or increase dmg with quick ball for Diancie prism star(+20) and Martial Arts Dojo(+40 as you are behind on prizes) which brings the total dmg to 260. Unfortunately this doesn't get most tag teams, but I don't really see many on ladder anyways.

    From there build up another Stonjourner VMAX, and maybe heal along the way with stone gift if needed.

    As for post rotation, the only things you lose are Diancie prism star and Acro Bike. Losing Diancie prism star does mean you lower the dmg cap, but it does eliminate the grueling possibility to have a bad start. Acro Bike can be replaced by Judge Whistle, or you could just add other cards you might want, like Tool Scrapper or Rose (darkness ablaze supporter).

    Open to any suggestions :)

    submitted by /u/Cheddary_Cheez
    [link] [comments]

    just pulled a falling v tradable, I'm new to the game and only play theme what would be a good trade offer for this item iv mainly only seen hidden fates packs.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    need some help and advise for trading

    submitted by /u/rutsonedwards
    [link] [comments]

    Recreating an Expanded Dark Deck

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Hi r/ptcgo!

    Recently, I found myself up against an expanded Dark deck that I'm trying to recreate based on what I was able to copy down during the match and then filling in the blanks. In the comments is the deck list I've come up with. In brackets are the number of copies I'm certain the deck contained. Basically, I'm wondering if you think, based on what I'm certain of, that my deck is a good approximation of my opponents' deck and also, what changes might you make regardless?

    submitted by /u/tehnoodnub
    [link] [comments]

    Turbo Darkrai deck?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Does Turbo Darkrai still function in Expanded? Anyone got a deck list?

    submitted by /u/ggxarmy
    [link] [comments]

    How much money to spend?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Recently started playing the game more, and debating on putting money into the game to hopefully build a decent deck for standard. How much money would it cost me to build a decent deck. And what packs should I invest in? Also suggestion for decks? Sorry if I asked too many questions lol.

    submitted by /u/unclesamdamn
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Unbroken Bonds still a valuable pack?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    As compared to the other sets like Cosmic Eclipse and Sword and Shield?

    And what is the exchange value of it in RCL packs?

    submitted by /u/ARedditPersona
    [link] [comments]

    How much do you bling your (best) decks?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I've played two other games like this, but I don't understand how I don't get a turn.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    This is the third time I've played a match in which my opponent has gotten to play multiple cards and then take me out. Can someone check out this paste bin and explain how the hell it happened.

    https://pastebin.com/3tsS0JvA

    submitted by /u/User303720
    [link] [comments]

    Opened up some XY Evolutions

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I'll give 3 codes to the first person who guesses my favorite Gen 1 Pokémon.

    Edit: codes have been won, it was Poliwag!

    submitted by /u/bmac1712
    [link] [comments]

    Price check for 1 detective pikachu pack?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    New to the game, sorry if it's a well known cheap pack

    submitted by /u/Zadokk_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment