• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Here are some codes!! I don’t play TCGO so I have no real use for em :) enjoy!!

    Pokémon TCG Here are some codes!! I don’t play TCGO so I have no real use for em :) enjoy!!


    Here are some codes!! I don’t play TCGO so I have no real use for em :) enjoy!!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Cant trade cards?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    How come when i look for cards to trade in my collection, certain cards dont show for trade, i turned off all filters and they dont show. I was trying to trade a couple V cards i got in packs online?

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I started playing one week ago and I want to know how to make a good deck. Is possibile to have a good deck without spending money ? What can I play ? I appreciate any suggestions.

    submitted by /u/CrnaMamba24
    [link] [comments]

    Master, help me with my fist standard deck, what can i add to make it more playable?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 7

    • 1 Charizard & Braixen-GX CEC 22
    • 1 Cinderace V RCL 35
    • 1 Ninetales V RCL 26
    • 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
    • 1 Torkoal V SSH 24
    • 1 Victini V SSH 25
    • 1 Cinderace VMAX RCL 36

    Trainer Cards - 33

    • 1 Lady FLI 109
    • 2 Burning Scarf RCL 155
    • 1 Evolution Incense SSH 163
    • 1 Hyper Potion SSH 166
    • 1 Giant Hearth UNM 197
    • 1 Pokémon Fan Club UPR 133
    • 4 Welder UNB 189
    • 2 Tate & Liza CES 148
    • 2 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Kahili LOT 179
    • 2 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 3 Air Balloon SSH 156
    • 3 Fire Crystal UNB 173
    • 1 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
    • 2 Koga's Trap HIF 59
    • 1 Power Plant UNB 183
    • 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 2 Mixed Herbs LOT 184
    • 2 Switch SSH 183

    Energy - 20

    • 1 Aurora Energy SSH 186
    • 3 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213
    • 16 Fire Energy Energy 2

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Efhade
    [link] [comments]

    Go wild, folks

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Is this a good trade?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    ADPZ: Jirachi or Order Pad?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Any thoughts on which way to go? Standard play, that is.

    I'm dipping my toes into the archetype and don't really know why some builds favor Jirachi and others drop it for Order Pad.

    Recent Limitless results show both variants doing fairly well, but I feel like I'm missing something obvious....

    submitted by /u/Jmrczk
    [link] [comments]

    Value of Tradeable Pikachu & Zekrom Tag

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I have some extra tradable Pikachu & Zekrom Tags and was wonder what a good trade would be for them.

    submitted by /u/Laser_Bear_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Tag Pikarom Value

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Hey, I was just curious as to the value of a traceable Pikachu & Zekrom Tag Team?

    submitted by /u/Laser_Bear_Shark
    [link] [comments]

    Weavile gx?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    What's with the price of the weavester. 8 to 10 packs? I'm about to have a heart attack

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    How much is the Garchomp silhouette deck box and the Druddigon Sleeves and deck box?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I don't have them trade-able, I was just wondering

    submitted by /u/ThatAccount4
    [link] [comments]

    What is the rule? Why was the game not a tie?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    My opponent has 3 prizes to win. I have 4 to win.

    My opponent knocks out my vmax. This triggers spell tag and knocks out 4 pokemon on his bench.

    I take my 4 prizes. He takes his 3 prizes.

    Nobody has any prizes left yet i got the defeated and not the tie.

    Why is this?

    submitted by /u/imjustguessingright
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I have a 40+ Rebel Clash tradeable packs. I want buy something what is not lowering too much price after new packs release and sell it for a new packs. Any good idea what cards holds their price?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Weakness Glitch?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I just played a game with my Toxapex GX which has weakness 2x against psychic, my opponent used Mega Gardevoir Ex which is a fairy type and one shot my Toxapex with weakness damage. Can anyone explain why that happened?

    submitted by /u/JakeWick58
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a lasting standard or expanded deck?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Bad trade

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I traded my gold zacian vfor 21 rebel clash packs, was that stupid? All i got in the packs were a toxtricity vmax and 1 other vcard

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment