• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Wish we had a block Trader and hide trades option.

    Pokémon TCG Wish we had a block Trader and hide trades option.


    Wish we had a block Trader and hide trades option.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    /u/JustInBasil's Guide to Surviving the 2020-2021 Rotation

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Hey, there, /r/ptcgo!

    It's the time of year where we have to start thinking about rotation, how it affects how we play the game, and what archetypes have potential after rotation hits on August 28th.

    While we're not losing as much this rotation as we did last year, rotation is certainly going to stir up the Standard format. I've put together a Rotation Survival Guide of sorts to help everyone out. In it, I look at the following:

    Best of luck to all of you in the 2020-2021 season!

    submitted by /u/JustInBasil
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Help! Weezing - Neutralising Gas !

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I have been wanting to make a weezing deck for a while now... this is the best I have come up with so far! Highly variable but if you can get a lock it can cripple your opponent!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 15

    * 1 Ditto {*} LOT 154

    * 1 Oranguru SSH 148

    * 4 Koffing RCL 112

    * 4 Galarian Weezing RCL 113

    * 2 Clefairy RCL 74

    * 1 Giratina UNM 86

    * 1 Clefable RCL 75

    * 1 Phione CEC 57

    ##Trainer Cards - 40

    * 1 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 4 Crushing Hammer SSH 159

    * 4 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 2 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 1 Order Pad UPR 131

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 4 Team Yell Grunt SSH 184

    * 2 Tool Scrapper RCL 168

    * 1 Wait and See Hammer LOT 192

    * 1 Black Market {*} TEU 134

    * 3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197

    * 1 Lucky Egg SSH 167

    * 2 Rosa CEC 204

    * 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 3 Tag Call CEC 206

    * 3 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

    ##Energy - 5

    * 5 Darkness Energy SMEnergy 16

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/josh198989
    [link] [comments]

    I just won my first tournament using Turbo Zacian, also Juice WRLD album is fire

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Did I get Ripped off?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Mew3 20 streak

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    What Whats the earliest set TPC & TPCI should add to the Legacy format? All of the sets after the earliest one they add would also be added too.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    Just packed this thing, is it worth anything?? -new player

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I’m building a baby Dragapult deck. Which should I go with?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Feel free to explain your reasoning in the comments.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Post rotation deck ideas?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm still fairly new to the game but I'm trying to gauge and idea of what is looking good following the rotation in the upcoming month or so.I've been seeing a lot of hype around Toxicrity and Boltund. I also ripped a Ninetales V full art out of my box of Rebel Clash I bought yesterday and I'm in love with the Ninetales. Any ideas or deck lists to help push me in the right direction would be amazing. I'm hitting a wall here.

    submitted by /u/ftkgames
    [link] [comments]

    I have an Idea: Let's make a petition to force TPC & PTCI to add all the sets and cards from Base set from 1999 to the set before Heart Gold Soul Silver to the legacy format.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    It would be so cool to have all the old cards to the legacy format. It would give the legacy format a boost and make the game fun again for some. Yes it's going to be a lot of cards, packs, codes, & products added to the game but it's worth it to play old decks.

    submitted by /u/SavageTech2
    [link] [comments]

    Do people 'collect' cards on PTCGO?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Hi just a quick question, I've recently got back into collecting the psyical cards and have been using the online game to refresh how to play. But I was wondering if it's common to use it to also just collect them like you would irl? I'm a collector at heart and was just wondering if anyone else does this? Cheers guys!

    submitted by /u/HoboCrust
    [link] [comments]

    Love using this card. Am I the only one?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Do I get something for beating all leagues in trainer challenges with a theme deck?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I know you get a pack for beating a league but do you get one for beating each league?

    submitted by /u/Lil_Bean_Boi
    [link] [comments]

    Locked SR, hate to see it

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Secondary attacker?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Hi, so I've been trying out my Garchomp and Giratina deck and there is one big problem... it's my only attacker, it also gets countered by pesky Keldeo-GX and Alolan Persian GX.

    So if anyone could give me a suggestion as to what a decent second attacker could be, that would be extremely appreciated. I can also send you the deck list if you need more detail.

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment