• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Just pulled this bad boy, but I’m relatively new to pctgo. Should I focus on building a deck around it, or trade it to develop a new deck? Thanks!

    Pokémon TCG Just pulled this bad boy, but I’m relatively new to pctgo. Should I focus on building a deck around it, or trade it to develop a new deck? Thanks!


    Just pulled this bad boy, but I’m relatively new to pctgo. Should I focus on building a deck around it, or trade it to develop a new deck? Thanks!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    A bug regarding Pokemon Research Lab

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    In this bug, if a player is running Pokemon Research Lab, and has a full bench, then your opponent can't play the stadium. The player who played the stadium can still use it even if opponent's bench is filled.

    This is a major bug, as there are several Aerodacyl variants in Standard right now, and in a case of mirror match, if your opponent puts down the Stadium and fills their bench, since it's the same stadium you can't bump it with your own stadium and you can't use the stadium so you will have a huge disadvantage.

    submitted by /u/UnrealJapan
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where to check how you are in the Players Cup standings with the new Key System?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I am quickly making my way through the keys and I just wanted to see where I could check my overall standings.

    submitted by /u/Climate_Such
    [link] [comments]

    How does trade value work?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I've seen a post here which a player pulled a really rare card. They were saying trade is ASAP, how does the value work here? For actual money or it's worth a set amount of cards?

    submitted by /u/Bannidm
    [link] [comments]

    Which pack is the current currency now champions path is released?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    How does it affect the standard trade? And which is more valuable out of Champions Path and DAA?

    submitted by /u/IRRedditUsr
    [link] [comments]

    What's the Expanded Meta like?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I started playing the TCG about 3 months ago and already feel like I've gotten really good at it (thank you ADP) and feel comfortable enough now trying to learn about the Expanded format, so I have a few questions.

    1. What's the current tier list of decks? Or at the least what are considered the best (but still fun) decks?
    2. What are the best packs to buy with coins for getting the expanded staples?
    3. About how expensive are the better decks of the format?
    4. Is it actually fun compared to Standard, or is it just way too busted?
    5. Is there anything else I should know?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jameshealey
    [link] [comments]

    Mew/Mewtwo GX Tag Team Hit my Hoopa with scoundrel guard?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Scoundrel guard I thought should protect my hoopa from anything coming off a GX or EX??? Not sure if this is a bug or deep magic but. Help/explanation would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/seaflans
    [link] [comments]

    Booster pack codes

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I am new at this game and i was wondering to buy some codes from a seller of a Facebook page call "Pokemon TCGO" . Just wanted to ask if this is safe or not ( the payment will be through paypal). Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/cicomat89
    [link] [comments]

    Trainer challenge 4th star.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    How do I get the 4th star I have other decks but still only the original 3 are showing. Does it have to be a specific one

    submitted by /u/Pato602
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have any tickers for the player's cup qualifier? I did all the steps that had to be done

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    We were supposed to get 50 tickets for the qualifiers in the event tab, right? I don't have any even though i did all the steps that were supposed to be done. is anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Dreamkasper2001
    [link] [comments]

    Tournament Keys

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Can somebody tell me how to get tournament keys, please ?

    submitted by /u/Machal369
    [link] [comments]

    Players cup II prizes

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    So the article for Players Cup II says that certain players can win a deckbox and sleeves for participating in regional qualifiers. Does this mean you have to get a specific ranking/win a set number of games, or is it like a participation trophy that you get whether you win or lose?

    submitted by /u/iasserteddominanceta
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody tell me what are the meta decks for standard and what theme decks are best for standard? For reference I am new to the game.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment