• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Probably not incredibly useful but it’s absolutely beautiful

    Pokémon TCG Probably not incredibly useful but it’s absolutely beautiful


    Probably not incredibly useful but it’s absolutely beautiful

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    On the hunt for Greninja Break and get a nice surprise instead ��

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Non-Locked Malamar VMax from Chest

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    My first trade snipe! May not be the best one ever, but I was excited when I found it.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Champions path

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    So i'm kinda confused. They won't be in the shop right? Will they be tourney awards, or will the only way to get them is to buy codes?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    No, seriously, how do I participate in the Players Cup II?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    I already got a Trainer ID with my Pokemon.com account. And I've been logging in PTCGO every day. So, is that all? Will I receive the tournament keys? Or do I need to do anything else?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/FairyLandAlice
    [link] [comments]

    How much is a reverse holo interviewers question worth?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Just came across a trade for two Salamence v and VMAX RR for my interviewers question. Not sure to accept trade

    submitted by /u/RedNinja025
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow Rare

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    It's Saturday for me, my timezone is PDT. I am sorry to Australians who have to see me flexing on Sunday.

    https://preview.redd.it/brkeivx4c6o51.png?width=985&format=png&auto=webp&s=fd00515e597745c7b8cb7d214323f2393e57abf3

    submitted by /u/123GenericUsername0
    [link] [comments]

    Bad hands are demotivating

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I've been really enjoying this game and learning (coming from YuGiOh which had a learning curve that was way too steep for 2005 players), but my God, this card game has some of the brickiest gameplay ever. Bad draws, mulligans, Pokemon not evolving properly, not enough energy, too little energy, Jesus Christ. Maybe I should just follow the 20/20/20 ratio to get more consistent gameplay.

    submitted by /u/timboslice2
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the Amazing rare cards coming in vivid voltage, how competitively viable do you think they will be?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Reuploading due to grammar issues

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Munchlax-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Just Got This From a Basic Chest - How Good Is This? I started playing 2 weeks ago, so I know it’s a good card, but not sure how common it is in these chests?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Donking ADP/zacian with a giant fish

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Play fast win fast

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    How do you earn coins at the start?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I just started out and have 281 coins after login bonus and winning a few trainer challenge matches, is there an easier way to get them than 2 coins per game won? The grind is INSANE if that's right so I'm definitely missing something here. How do I get more coins to get to 500 so I can get a theme deck?

    submitted by /u/J05huaJack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment