• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Shit dude. That’s dark

    Pokémon TCG Shit dude. That’s dark


    Shit dude. That’s dark

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    My friend just started playing PTCGO today, I'm gonna show him how this game is! :)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Is there a Trainer or a Pokemon which prevents the gusting effect(Boss’s order, catcher, phione’s ability, etc.) in standard format?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Basically the title. If there aren't any at the moment, is there any news about such card in the upcoming expansion due on November?

    submitted by /u/DoctorNeoCortex3
    [link] [comments]

    30 Codes to Giveaway! Guess a number between 0 - 150

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    1st place: 8x Darkness Ablaze, 6x Rebel Clash, 1x Sword & Shield

    2nd place: 5x Darkness Ablaze, 4x Rebel Clash, 1x Sword & Shield

    3rd place: 2x Darkness Ablaze, 2x Rebel Clash, 1x Sword & Shield

    Random Number 1: Flareon / Random Number 2: Morpeko

    Only 1 guess per person. If you guess a number that has already been guessed by someone else then it will not count. If no one guesses the correct number than it will go to whoever is closest, if two people are close, then I will pick one at random.

    Winner announced 10/10/2020 3pm BST

    submitted by /u/StoutH1
    [link] [comments]

    rating for imperial command

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    so I noticed that a lot of people is using Entei deck and charizard deck in themed recently, I plan to buy a water deck, is imperial command good? Or is there a much better choice? ( I prefer involving playtyle)

    submitted by /u/WTA699
    [link] [comments]

    Fun decks?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    I've used sandaconda for ages, tried salamance, inteleon vmax, welder mew3 but really aren't having fun with them. Can anyone suggest some decks I could use that's fun

    submitted by /u/nckcmpbll
    [link] [comments]

    Reshizard and Pikarom

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Thinking about buying the League Battle decks for $25 each at a Target or Walmart. Will they suffice for expanded play or whatever on PTCGO?

    https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/699-17007/pokemon-tcg-reshiram-and-charizard-gx-league-battle-deck

    submitted by /u/timboslice2
    [link] [comments]

    This happened twice. The coin stays there throughout the whole game. Weird thing is it happened with the same coin both times

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Would you like to see ptcgo on the Nintendo Switch?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Which packs

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    What are some good packs to invest coin in for some whoop ass cards considering you cant trade them?

    submitted by /u/JoetheShmoe07
    [link] [comments]

    do the etb sleeves have value?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    title says it all

    submitted by /u/spritzee86
    [link] [comments]

    (standard) ignoring that the glimwood tangle bug makes this deck near unplayable right now :(, can i get some constructive criticism on this glimwood iron tail steelix deck?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    i thought of this deck myself as soon as i pulled the jasmine's steelix reverse from cosmic eclipse in real life yesterday (i know i'm not the first one to think of it but i'm a newbie who's only started playing just last month or so, and it's the first deck i've thought up myself that i've had any real results with), and i'm just wondering if there's anything i could be doing better here.

    besides glimwood tangle asking my *opponent* if they want to reflip *my* coin at the moment (jeez), i haven't been having any major problems with this deck besides getting steamrolled by centiskorch decks if i have a less than perfect hand. should i be putting any crushing hammers in here for that? i didn't since i figured that being up against anyone with a centi deck is an uphill battle regardless of how many fires i get in the discard, since fire crystal exists anyway. this deck may benefit from some professor's research but i wouldn't know what to replace in order to fit them.

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 2 Onix CEC 105

    * 2 Galarian Meowth RCL 126

    * 2 Jirachi TEU 99

    * 2 Lucario & Melmetal-GX PR-SM 192

    * 1 Zacian V PR-SW 18

    * 2 Galarian Perrserker SSH 128

    * 2 Steelix CEC 247

    ##Trainer Cards - 36

    * 2 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 2 Buff Padding TEU 136

    * 3 Metal Saucer SSH 170

    * 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Metal Goggles TEU 148

    * 3 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Glimwood Tangle DAA 162

    * 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    * 2 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 2 Switch KSS 38

    * 2 Jasmine TEU 145

    * 3 Energy Switch SSH 162

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    ##Energy - 11

    * 2 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 8 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8

    * 1 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    the deck is a little messy in general so any advice is appreciated. i'm having a lot of fun with these guys and i want to make this work to the best of my ability. thank you!

    submitted by /u/wolfbijl
    [link] [comments]

    Mad Party

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    How do I make Mad Party more consistent and more potent? I'm running Roxie instead of hapu

    submitted by /u/ZeroR0ot
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to lock my decks so I don't accidentally trade cards from them?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    It doesn't look like there's a button I can press to prevent myself from making one of my decks unusable. But maybe I'm blind and this does exist for decks or individual cards? Failing that, is there at least a way to easily check which of your decks is using any given card?

    I'd like to avoid situations where I'm about to trade away one of my cards and I go "Wait...I think I'm using this in one of my decks? But I don't know which one".

    submitted by /u/Jeeves72
    [link] [comments]

    ADP vs Eternatus VMAX worth

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I accidentally traded my ADP with an eternatus VMAX. Any idea if I just made a big mistake or if it's fine?

    submitted by /u/xgussx
    [link] [comments]

    Any pros with free time?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I would like to know how to play online if some with some experience can teach me i will be grateful.

    submitted by /u/Mysterygaming23
    [link] [comments]

    Welder decks not running main three supports?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Many welder lists are bot running Research, Orders or Marnie. Im curious as to why this is. Can someone fill me in?

    submitted by /u/Chang1701
    [link] [comments]

    Help me build a scorpion deck for my daughter.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Hello, My daughter is 5 and wants to be an entomologist, pretty much because of pokemon. She wanted to be a scorpion trainer when she was 2 and that has evolved into her now wanting to be an entomologist. She's been collecting pokemon cards a few years now and I started playing the online game because of her. I've been playing about a year, so I have a good amount of cards to work with.

    She would love to have an all scorpion or bug pokemon deck. But I am terrible at deck building. It doesn't need to be very good, she can use it in test deck mode mostly just as something fun for her. I do have a Butterfree V and Vmax I can probably throw in, but since Gligar and Skorupi aren't bug types in the game that probably doesn't work well.

    I'm not concerned about it being competitive as much as just fun for her.

    submitted by /u/ShinyShadowGligar
    [link] [comments]

    Adpz or lucario melmetal?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Which one is better? They both seem pretty good and I know lucario melmetal won the players cup, but adpz can win by just knocking out 2 dedennes. They both seem good but I can't decide.

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    What are the staples to help evolve in evo expanded decks?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm looking for staples in expanded focused on evolution decks. Thanks for helping me!

    submitted by /u/KraziD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment