• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Pokémon TCG The Battle of the Healers: Gardevoir Vmax/Indeedee V VS Vileplume GX/Milotic

    Pokémon TCG The Battle of the Healers: Gardevoir Vmax/Indeedee V VS Vileplume GX/Milotic


    The Battle of the Healers: Gardevoir Vmax/Indeedee V VS Vileplume GX/Milotic

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I own Relentless Flame and would like to buy a second deck, preferably a water (eventually I’d like one of each type). Which is the best or better water deck?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:01 AM PDT

    Can someone share a cheap expanded Mad party list?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    i have dedenne and stuff but no shaymins or ace specs.

    submitted by /u/Jkwon6227
    [link] [comments]

    Name an overrated card and an underrated one without saying which is which!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    First come first serve!!! First to PM I will give 4 TCGO Hidden Fates codes:);)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    What do you consider a good win ratio for a deck?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I have a 50% win rate on the current water deck i have and I'm pretty satisfied with that. But that's just me, maybe the deck's awful according to that winrate idk, lend me your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Voxai23
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what I've pulled, help understanding

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    curious about requests for full art trainers in trades.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    So I'm a new player checking the trading board to see what the asking price is for a few different trainer cards i want to get for some decks. So i looked at 3 supporter trainers in particular and noticed a really intruiging feature. The cards I looked at were Boss's Orders, Marnie and Rosa. So from what I could see, a regular boss's orders was around 5 packs, a regular Marnie was around 2-4 pack and a regular Rsa was around 4-5 packs. However, when I looked at the full arts for these supporters, there was such as huge discrepancy. People wanted aound 25 packs of Darkness Ablaze for full art Marnie or 40 Darkness Ablaze packs for full art Boss's Orders etc. Why is there such a large difference in number of packs asked for between between the regular non holo/holo cards and full art versions of each of these cards?

    submitted by /u/TheSaddestPoro93
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to get gold card on the first (after tutorial) pull? I just started playing and still lost about what's random and what's fixed for the rewards.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I have 1200 coins

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Is it smarter to buy decks or packs?

    submitted by /u/hetisboris999
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many not know about the decking-out rule? :)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    It's hilarious how often it happens when that player could have prevented it. This time someone used Full Blitz on the second-last turn with just 3 cards left, and all of those happened to be Lightning Energy, I kid you not. So my Active Pokémon is knocked out while his Pikarom gets charged and his deck is emptied. All I had to do was click ''done'' to win.

    EDIT: If you experiment with new decks, you are going to take a few losses here and there and your elo is lowered accordingly. Me running into these players, who some here confuse with unskilled players, has nothing to do with my skill level. I've been playing since 2011 (not consisently). Yes, I'm average, but definitely not bad. I have won many tournaments and have many rare cards.

    submitted by /u/Lysandresupport
    [link] [comments]

    Which theme deck should I get?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a few years (my last deck was greninja break) and a lot, if not all, of my cards are out dated/out of rotation. So I figured Id start back on the theme deck route especially since Im not buying any real cards. Which theme deck is the best to get? I read that RF and rillaboom were both really good and I was looking at those, but I still want to know what you guys think. Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/johnnycap126
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I just started to play yesterday. Everytime I try to play in pvp battles, I always lose, all of them have some kind of GX or V/VMAX, while my best card is a regular articuno. What should I do to keep improving so that I can stand a chance in PvP? Also some tips and tricks (what to buy? etcetc) ,

    thaaaanks

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the best place to trade?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    I'm new and found /r/poketcgonlinetrading, but it appears to be dead. Just looking for a place to trade packs/singles.

    submitted by /u/arsme
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Standard Rotation Dragapult Vmax decks

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Just getting back into PTCG and by luck opened enough dragapult vmax's to run in a deck.

    What are some other standard rotation pokemon / Trainers that would work well?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SpankyDango
    [link] [comments]

    Does my Scizor-VMAX deck need fixing?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 13

    * 1 Oranguru SSH 148

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 182

    * 1 Duraludon RCL 138

    * 1 Galarian Meowth RCL 126

    * 1 Lucario & Melmetal-GX UNB 203

    * 3 Scizor V DAA 118

    * 1 Zamazenta V SSH 139

    * 1 Galarian Perrserker SSH 128

    * 3 Scizor VMAX DAA 119

    ##Trainer Cards - 35

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    * 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170

    * 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 2 Energy Spinner UNB 170

    * 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198

    * 2 Metal Goggles TEU 148

    * 3 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 3 Reset Stamp UNM 206

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Switch SSH 183

    ##Energy - 12

    * 9 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8

    * 3 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/iAmElmo69
    [link] [comments]

    Is reset stamp banned or not?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play in the players cup tournaments and people keep playing it against me.

    submitted by /u/PowThwappZlonk
    [link] [comments]

    Deck Help: Charizard VMAx w/ Porygon

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I played against a deck like this so I tried to recreate it. Looks like a lot of fun. I messed around with it for a little bit and it doesn't seem to be very consistent. Thoughts?

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 18

    * 1 Cramorant V SSH 155

    * 2 Porygon UNB 154

    * 1 Porygon UNB 155

    * 1 Porygon2 UNB 156

    * 3 Porygon-Z UNB 157

    * 1 Crobat V DAA 104

    * 1 Rhyperior V DAA 181

    * 3 Charizard V CPA 79

    * 3 Charizard VMAX DAA 20

    * 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 57

    * 1 Zacian V SSH 138

    ##Trainer Cards - 24

    * 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187

    * 2 Evolution Incense SSH 163

    * 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

    * 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 3 Switch EVO 88

    * 4 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 3 Marnie SSH 169

    ##Energy - 18

    * 4 Recycle Energy UNM 212

    * 1 Capture Energy DAA 201

    * 4 Heat {R} Energy DAA 174

    * 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

    * 4 Aurora Energy SSH 186

    * 1 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176

    * 3 Draw Energy CEC 209

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/ChipMonkXIII
    [link] [comments]

    How does matchmaking work?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I'm relatively new and play expanded matches. Is it completely random?

    submitted by /u/keptalpaca22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment