• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Sirfetch'd V

    Pokémon TCG Sirfetch'd V


    Sirfetch'd V

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Has anyone made a Sirfetch'd V deck yet? I swear this card has so much potential...

    submitted by /u/Sailtress
    [link] [comments]

    What's your most fun Darkness deck that's not Eternatus?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    We're looking to build a new deck for fun, Standard or Expanded. What's the most fun Darkness deck that's not Eternatus? Something that's fun to play, doesn't have to be a top tier deck. If you have one, please share a decklist. Else just core cards are fine too.

    submitted by /u/lampshade9909
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of making a deck that is actually good, but I need your help.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Thinking of making a Garchomp/Giratina tag team deck. What are some good cards to put in? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/omegagamer1
    [link] [comments]

    How's everyone doing so far in the players cup?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Not feeling to good about it even though I'm qualifying right now.

    I'm at 69 (nice) points with 15 tickets left so about 2 points averaging.

    Not sure if I should just grind the rest out or wait to see how it shapes up

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Nine Free Codes

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Bought an elite trainer box for a hit of nostalgia and don't need the codes. Just post a number between 001 and 999 along with your favorite Pokemon. I'll use a random number generator and pick the numbers closest as the winners. If anybody gets it exactly, you'll get all nine!

    Be sure to post your number as three digits and include that Pokemon. I'll PM the winner(s) on Friday. Good luck!

    submitted by /u/idlehedgehog
    [link] [comments]

    What Card should I collect if I build my own Deck?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    (I have a Soaring Storm and a Relentless Flame Deck, if some staples are included there.)

    Hello! So I'm a new player, I have already farmed some coins on pvp and bought SS and RF. I have a couple GX's and TagTeams from bonus packs. I want to know which cards are the staple in most decks to stand a chance in the Standard/Expanded game. And how do I know if I'm ready to go from Themedeck format to Standard/Expanded?

    Sample Meta Decks, as well as tips and tricks are also welcomed!

    Thank youuuu!

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    I'm very successful with this deck in expanded, especially in tournaments (see below). But I still have a feeling some things might be out of balance or can be improved further. What do you think?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Screenshot #1

    Screenshot #2

    Statistic:
    ****************

    Game played: 58 (only versus mode)
    Won: 39
    Lost: 19

    Tournaments played: 7
    Results:
    3x 1st place
    3x 2nd place
    1x Lost in the first round

    Consistency:The most important aspect about this deck is getting Rillaboom out asap with support from EggRowl. 44 times out of 58 games I could do this in my first turn going second or in my second turn when going first.
    14 times I was unsuccessful because of bad draws which usually puts me in a bad spot but is still winable

    submitted by /u/life_dweller
    [link] [comments]

    If your win condition is the other player DCing please just forfeit.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    More expanded decks!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! Been playing a lot in expanded in the past 2/3 weeks , since i got bored of standard ( too many ADP and LMZ), and able to choose a vast variety of cards. I got a full set of inteleon , and wanted to build a deck out of it. The idea was to build a deck to try to make your opponent discard as many energies as possible. Is this a good idea? If you guys have any ideas for an intelon expanded deckor others decks in expanded, feel free to share it! Thanks!

    Edit: i have also been running around to some vikavolt/garba decks. Couldn't see the deckelists , unfortunately :/

    submitted by /u/cicomat89
    [link] [comments]

    How to play with Unlimited Deck?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Title.

    I'd like to play unlimited if I can.

    submitted by /u/911child
    [link] [comments]

    Mimikyu - cosmic eclipse - no play

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Why doesnt mimikyu from cosmic eclipse see more play? The ability to play two supporters in one turn seems promising, doesnt it?

    submitted by /u/Joachim2015
    [link] [comments]

    Falinks expanded deck 9 win streak and won expanded event tourney 2nd place. This deck had been able to compete against the fast pace deck that has shaymin and beat most dark deck from what I seen so far. The hardest matchup so far was ADP and the reason why I got 2nd in the tourney.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 8

    * 4 Falinks RCL 109

    * 3 Falinks V RCL 110

    * 1 Falinks V RCL 185

    ##Trainer Cards - 40

    * 1 Great Catcher CEC 192

    * 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130

    * 3 Pokégear 3.0 SSH 174

    * 1 Karate Belt UNM 201

    * 2 Lysandre FLF 90

    * 4 Acro Bike PRC 122

    * 4 Judge Whistle TEU 146

    * 4 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 4 Cynthia UPR 119

    * 1 Air Balloon SSH 156

    * 1 Counter Gain LOT 170

    * 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

    * 3 Switch BCR 135

    * 2 Marnie SSH 169

    * 1 Tool Scrapper DRX 116

    * 3 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179

    ##Energy - 12

    * 2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

    * 4 Twin Energy RCL 174

    * 6 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Jkoka
    [link] [comments]

    Cheesy Deck

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I'm trying to create a fun cheesy deck just to play around with. So far this is what I have. Any suggestions?

    * 1 Landorus UNB 103

    * 2 Stonjourner V SSH 115

    * 2 Archen UNM 120

    * 2 Archeops UNM 121

    * 2 Stonjourner VMAX SSH 116

    * 3 Caterpie RCL 1

    * 1 Celebi UNM 4

    * 1 Celebi & Venusaur-GX TEU 1

    * 1 Celebi V SSH 1

    * 3 Metapod RCL 2

    * 3 Butterfree RCL 3

    ##Trainer Cards - 18

    * 1 Pokémon Breeder's Nurturing DAA 188

    * 1 Roller Skater CEC 235

    * 2 Unidentified Fossil UNM 210

    * 1 Turffield Stadium RCL 170

    * 2 Switch SSH 183

    * 2 Rare Candy SSH 180

    * 2 Koga's Trap UNB 177

    * 1 Quick Ball SSH 179

    * 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 215

    * 1 Hop SSH 165

    * 4 Great Ball SSH 164

    ##Energy - 21

    * 11 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6

    * 10 Grass Energy SWSHEnergy 1

    submitted by /u/tbrks93
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get Zacian V quickly?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I currently have no Zacian Vs, and they cost a lot of packs in trade that I don't have. Is there a way to get Zacian Vs without taking too much time?

    P.S: Also I currently have 3727 coins and only 19 tickets.

    submitted by /u/iAmElmo69
    [link] [comments]

    Dragapult VMAX hit Mew on the bench

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Game Log

    As you can see, I started out attacking with Shred. I figured I had no reason to use Max Phantom because it was a Mad Party deck and my opponent's active Pokémon only had 40 HP. With Mew on the bench, I didn't think Max Phantom would do anything to the bench because of Bench Barrier, so I might as well speed the game up. But when I was a little tilted, I used Max Phantom and selected the Mew out of frustration. To my surprise, it actually damaged him! I did it again next turn, and was able to hit other Pokémon on the bench in addition to knocking Mew out. I'm not sure if I was able to hit the others the second time if I hadn't knocked Mew out with the first damage counter, but I would've been pissed if I were my opponent

    submitted by /u/dalnot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment