• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Made a rhyperior v deck with no testing and jumped straight in a qualifier tourney

    Pokémon TCG Made a rhyperior v deck with no testing and jumped straight in a qualifier tourney


    Made a rhyperior v deck with no testing and jumped straight in a qualifier tourney

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    How do I get singles I need for a deck?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Sorry for the dumb question that probably gets asked a lot, but I'm new. I come from Hearthstone and Magic The Gathering Online, and I'm just a bit confused on how to get specific cards I need. In Hearthstone and Arena you get materials to craft things after opening packs (and packs you can choose to buy with real money), and in MTGO you can just buy them with real money. As far as I can tell, PTCGO has neither of these features. Do I just have to buy packs in real life and scan the code and/or grind out the packs buy playing the Theme Deck ladder? Any help would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/arsme
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t have many decks except the baby ultra necrozma and mad party decks. What decks could I build with these packs?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    How do you beat Bronzor Heatproof deck as a fire deck?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Faced it in a tourney and struggled until I ended up losing. Is there a way to counter it or do you just lose? (Was using Torkoal energy denial, can give list if wanted)

    submitted by /u/SHUTUPYOUMOOSE
    [link] [comments]

    Eternatus deck cost

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    How much would it cost to trade to build an Eternatus deck? I would imagine the Crobat V's make it outrageously expensive. I only have 1 Eternatus V and 1 Eternatus VMax from packs bought with coins but no Crobat V's.

    I have 24 Champions Path and 44 Darkness Ablaze tradable packs. What would that net me? Should I be looking at another deck to build?

    For background - I play an updated version of PikaRom. Without a perfect starting hand, I fall behind quickly in accelerating energy to keep up with my opponent (which is to be expected). I'm just looking for something else to keep up in the current meta.

    submitted by /u/kweathers14
    [link] [comments]

    What expanded deck should I build next?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I just want a fast fun deck not really looking for wins. Enjoyment rating please. If you played it before, please give me reasoning.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jkwon6227
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone tried ryperior v against the meta?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Before I buy 4x of him, has anyone tried to build a full fledge deck around him? He seems like the perfect anti meta card.

    1 fighting and the rest colorless makes it easy welder target and keep a low fighting energy

    His first attack is 1 fighting and 2 colorless that does 80 and removes a energy. Ideally after adp gx, this makes them ultimate ray extremely difficult and it puts them in knock out range next turn.

    Having 230 hp and toughness cape makes him 280 putting him out of zacian knock out range.

    His second attack does 210, 10 damage from zacian knock out so one zizagoon or sneak in a dojo

    Obviously one shotting eternateus makes the matchup a lot easier.

    Low pokemon count lets you run a lot of tech cards

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    My Deck List

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    ##Pokémon - 11

    * 4 Exeggcute FLI 1

    * 4 Alolan Exeggutor FLI 2

    * 3 Litwick STS 48

    ##Trainer Cards - 33

    * 3 Great Ball BKP 100

    * 2 Energy Loto GRI 122

    * 4 Sophocles BUS 123

    * 1 Pokémon Breeder SLG 63

    * 2 Nest Ball SUM 123

    * 2 Weakness Policy BUS 126

    * 2 Escape Board UPR 122

    * 1 Field Blower GRI 125

    * 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135

    * 2 Hau SUM 120

    * 2 Lillie UPR 125

    * 1 Max Potion BKP 103

    * 2 Big Malasada SUM 114

    * 2 Escape Rope BUS 114

    * 3 Professor Kukui SUM 128

    ##Energy - 16

    * 2 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 6

    * 2 Water Energy SMEnergy 3

    * 2 Fire Energy SMEnergy 2

    * 8 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1

    * 2 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 5

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Pokemondeckperson
    [link] [comments]

    Should I just trade my Eternatus' for packs? I don't use him at all and I just want packs.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    My ptcgo is stuck like this. I cant click anything or zoom out. Ive tried uninstalling and redownloading ptcgo multiple times. How can i fix this?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Improvements to TCGO I would like to happen

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I have been playing quite a lot of TCGO recently and after a while(no offense) it can be a bit boring. Don't get me wrong I love this game and it is very unique. I just think that it needs some improvements to make it that little bit better. Here are my thoughts and what needs to be improved in PTCGO.

    1. I think that Pokemon should consider doing double battles. This would great to battle with friends, not just against them. Furthermore as a pair you could see each others decks and see what they could improve. After all, teamwork makes the dream work!

    2. I think that Pokemon should consider adding individual cards to the shop. All individual cards are un-tradable and the price(in Pokecoins) depends on the popularity or rarity. I just think this idea would make the game much better because instead of trading or trying to risk getting a card from a pack you can get the cards you want more quickly,if you have enough in-game currency.

    Anyway those are just my personal thoughts on this game, but let me know what you would like to see in this game and if you agree with me or not.

    Keep battling trainers!

    submitted by /u/Strategic_YT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment