• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Pokémon TCG I ordered a 360 Card Bundle of the Darkness Ablaze Set and I don't play the online card game. Figured I'd assist you all and give you guys some goodies instead of putting them to waste. Comment below if you'd like a code! I have 36 in total.

    Pokémon TCG I ordered a 360 Card Bundle of the Darkness Ablaze Set and I don't play the online card game. Figured I'd assist you all and give you guys some goodies instead of putting them to waste. Comment below if you'd like a code! I have 36 in total.


    I ordered a 360 Card Bundle of the Darkness Ablaze Set and I don't play the online card game. Figured I'd assist you all and give you guys some goodies instead of putting them to waste. Comment below if you'd like a code! I have 36 in total.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    This should work on special energy, right?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Is jirachi still worth playing?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    It's been a little bit since the rotation where we lost escape board, but now we have scoop up net. Jirachi is a great option for consistency helping you see supporters early, but it is a 6 to 7 card commitment and for it to be consistent it requires you to draw into scoop up net. Those 6 to 7 cards could be anything else from tech cards to other consistency cards. Tell me what your thoughts are, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Vegeta247
    [link] [comments]

    Good dark deck?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Any recommendations welcome with card list if possible. Mostly play theme decks, but wanted to branch out. Have a few of the staples: FA crobat, RR eternatus Vmax, RA Stonjourner Vmax, FA Victini V, Dedenne GX, several GX and tag teams, supporters. Thanks in advance for guidance!

    submitted by /u/ShuterMcGvn
    [link] [comments]

    Are Gold Cards from recent sets worth investing?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    I want to invest some DaA packs to Gold Cards. Are those worth investing in? I'll keep them for like a year or much longer than that.

    Or should I save more packs then buy a single high value card and then keep it until it rises in price?

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    Need feedback! Thanks! :)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 11

    • 1 Buzzwole FLI 77
    • 1 Diancie {*} FLI 74
    • 1 Marshadow & Machamp-GX UNB 82
    • 4 Phanpy PLS 71
    • 4 Donphan PLS 72

    Trainer Cards - 42

    • 4 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197
    • 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
    • 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
    • 2 Korrina FFI 95
    • 4 Focus Sash FFI 91
    • 4 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179
    • 3 Professor Juniper DEX 98
    • 3 Cynthia UPR 119
    • 1 Lysandre FLF 90
    • 1 Guzma BUS 115
    • 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 2 VS Seeker PHF 109
    • 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
    • 1 Special Charge STS 105
    • 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
    • 1 Field Blower GRI 125
    • 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128
    • 1 Great Catcher CEC 192
    • 2 Switch ROS 91

    Energy - 7

    • 3 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 15
    • 4 Strong Energy FCO 115

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Frien_DRequest
    [link] [comments]

    Energy accelerants for fighting type pokemon?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I'm making a fighting type deck but the energy speed is so slow. I can't find any pokemon or trainer cards that help accelerate energy. Is there any?

    submitted by /u/pac-man_ghost
    [link] [comments]

    New and need help.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    So im new to collecting cards, before i start i want to know which packs to buy. I only like gen 1 pokemon (not sure if thats a bad thing lol) but any recommendations of which packs only have gen 1 pokemon inside. For example i want the hidden fates packs but i cant find them in my area. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/ZxPringle
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar items?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm wondering how to get more items for my pokemon tcg avatar. Thanks :D

    submitted by /u/AriflyVisual
    [link] [comments]

    Dedenne and crobat

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    How many are you guys running for non eternateus decks? I've been doing 2 dedenne and 1 crobat but I'm starting to lean towards two crobat and dedenne.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Best budget Standard deck?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I've heard of Mad Party.. is it good? Is it like Night's March?

    haven't played in a loooong time

    submitted by /u/thetiltedtowers
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to farm up to lvl 10 fast?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Am I winning son? my mainly concern is about the gx trade

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Stonjourner VMAX "upgrade"

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    A Stonjourner VMax deck was posted by OmniPoke 8 month ago and I can't find any comment in the video about possible new cards to add or which to remove. So what cards replacement would you guys suggest?

    There was 4 cards that have rotated out. 1 Diancie {*}, 2x Ecsape board and 1 Unit Energy FDY. I have added 3x Scoop up net and a normal special fightning energy in their place. But now Guzma & Hala makes less sense.

    Thanks in advance!

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 16

    • 1 Marshadow & Machamp-GX UNB 82
    • 3 Stonjourner V SSH 193
    • 4 Zygarde UNM 124
    • 3 Stonjourner VMAX SSH 116
    • 2 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
    • 2 Jirachi TEU 99
    • 1 Phione CEC 57

    Trainer Cards - 32

    • 2 Tag Call CEC 206
    • 2 Great Catcher CEC 192
    • 3 Switch SSH 183
    • 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
    • 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 1 Big Charm SSH 158
    • 1 Karate Belt UNM 201
    • 3 Martial Arts Dojo UNB 179
    • 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 1 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189
    • 2 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
    • 2 Marnie SSH 169
    • 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
    • 3 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

    Energy - 12

    • 12 Fighting Energy SWSHEnergy 6

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/Makvi
    [link] [comments]

    Anti Special Conditions

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Hello Pokemans and girls,

    i'm searching some Anti Special Condition cards (Stadium, Tools, Poke Ability) for my Expanded Donphan Deck to get rid of Poison immediatly or not even get poisoned.

    Any card will help

    submitted by /u/Libelldra98
    [link] [comments]

    I thought Fairy type was removed? CPA

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Cosmic Eclipse Codes

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    What do I do

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    So my username on ptcgo is pepethefrog2010..

    Never realised it was a hate symbol

    Ehhhh

    What should I do

    submitted by /u/Snoo_84006
    [link] [comments]

    Best theme deck?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I'm a new player on ptcgo and have some experience with the old school card game. I know that theme decks aren't exactly the best and that I'm probably better off buying packs to try to pull something like V and Vmax mons to play in standard, but theme decks just seem fun.

    I've been playing the G Darmanitan deck recently and I do enjoy it, but as always there are consistency issues that arise in pvp. I'm just wondering what the best or maybe most fun deck is to use, and if none of them are good, should I invest my coins in the packs instead?

    submitted by /u/halcyon_vendetta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment