• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Pokémon TCG Was a good week

    Pokémon TCG Was a good week


    Was a good week

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Is this useful for anything? Just pulled it from a ladder pack.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Is there any reason this isn't just a free Marnie

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Is there a version of the ptcg that emulates the gbc version?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    When I was younger, I loved the ptcg. I collected huge numbers of cards with my brothers and we battled nonstop. I also played through the gameboy game a few times and wish I could replicate that experience. I tried out the online version a few years back, but there are now so many pokemon, and it seemed like quite a grind to get GX cards and such which are much more powerful than the cards I'm used to playing with.

    Is there a way to play with only the original 151 pokemon before cards got crazy powerful? Or if I want to play, do I just need to suck it up and buy old cards off eBay?

    submitted by /u/Lamasa_Pace
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to trade for some Champions Path packs. Think I have opened around 25 total.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Dragapult Deck with 22 DaA Packs?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I bought 20 DaA packs, and I have 2 more from tourneys.

    I also have 2 Dragapult V and 1 VMax from trade locked packs. So I want to utilize them in a deck.

    Can I make a viable Dragapult Deck with what I have?

    V's are 2 DaA each and Vmax's are like 5-6 DaA each, If I need 2 more V's and 2 Vmax's, I'll spent around 14-16 DaA packs on Dragapults alone.

    I'm playing on Expanded so what other cards can I buy with what I have left?

    I have some dragapult deck essentials but missing others.

    submitted by /u/Autumist
    [link] [comments]

    Got this from a daily challenge and I promise you the wait is worth it ��

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Budget Water Deck?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Hello Poke Monsters,

    what are some budget "meta" water decks right now? I have a lot of Water Challenges right now, so i actually need one.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Libelldra98
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice- what are some good decks to invest in right now?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and recently got one copy of the staples-crobat and dedenne, and im wondering which decks can i start working towards next?

    I know that a Fighting type meta is coming soon so Eternatus and Pikarom will be countered hard, so what else can I build?

    Are Blacephelon decks good? How about Mad Party?

    submitted by /u/RzrJake
    [link] [comments]

    Here are some free codes :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    Hope you get some good pulls.

    LJM-MMPT-MKG-QZY

    QD7-PMY9-HDZ-PNN

    submitted by /u/mysteerimies332010
    [link] [comments]

    Pulled this yesterday from a common chest. Should I go buy a lottery ticket?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    This is what came in the packs, tell me what you get with the codes

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Where'd my cards go? ):

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Deck decision

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I'm starting to obtain some things to be able to trade and was wondering what kind of deck I should build. I haven't kept up with ptcg at all and the last time i played was 2016 or 2017 i believe so i have no idea what kind of decks people use these days. Let me know what kind of deck i should build (preferably deck lists and if you wish, a description of why i should use that deck)

    submitted by /u/johnnycap126
    [link] [comments]

    Adpz vs lucmetal

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Whcih one is better in a tournament setting? I can't decide please help. Also if they face each other which one has the matchup?

    submitted by /u/Emergency-Boat
    [link] [comments]

    I have a pikachu v tin

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Should I trade it or open it?

    submitted by /u/hetisboris999
    [link] [comments]

    Question for those playing on PC... I've had three disconnects in very sceptical circumstances and I'm wondering if you can fill me in.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Is there a program that scammers download that allows them to disconnect their opponent?

    I've had multiple matches where the win conditions were in my favor and I would most likely win in the next turn, but due to a random "disconnect" I get kicked out of the app. My internet is fine and it only tends to happen in situations like I described above so I'm wondering if there's foul play at hand...

    submitted by /u/Brett_Knows_Best
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player overwhelmed! PLS HELP!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    I was pretty big into collecting Pokémon cards a few years ago and, as a result, thoroughly enjoyed the online version as well.

    I recently built my very first PC and decided to get back into playing online, but I'm getting absolutely demolished with my outdated decks. I suppose it's just the way it is, as newer decks are usually more powerful. I'm going to have to grind and buy a more updated deck...so my question is; how do I grind If I get crushed in every battle? Do I just have to keep losing over and over until eventually I make my way up the reward tiers?

    That sounds miserable. Idk if I want to spend that much time doing a mindless task just so I can play later.

    Maybe I should start over with a new account? I have a lot of cool cards, but does that really matter if they're all kinda outdated?

    I'm just a little lost here.

    submitted by /u/Darkhari
    [link] [comments]

    Double supporter use

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Yesterday my opponent used ub volcanion. Than i used a professor. Than i was able to use a professor again in same turn. Unfortunately i forgot to copy log.

    submitted by /u/joefeyzullah
    [link] [comments]

    Road to Build Mad Party for New Player

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm new to the game and looking to get into standard soon if possible. I own Relentless Flame and have been running versus and tournies with that to earn coins and unlocked packs for trading.

    I don't have a specific deck list, but I've heard Mad Party is a fun deck to play and I'm looking for some assistance in direction on how to build this deck easily.

    If anyone could provide some useful feedback on what I should be doing, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/biddleswarth
    [link] [comments]

    Good Investment Cards?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Recently acquired a sizable number of packs from ticket tournaments and was looking for some good investment cards to trade for. Currently, I'm looking to get full art professor's research and marnies. Later on I was also thinking of saving up for some gold quick balls. Just looking to to get some cards that can be easily traded away when the next good set drops for packs.

    Any good suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Videinfra2112
    [link] [comments]

    CP codes

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Barraskewda banned

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Did I miss something or what? Why is he banned on all three formats?

    submitted by /u/Ratchet_8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment