• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Pokémon TCG 60% of the time, it works every time!

    Pokémon TCG 60% of the time, it works every time!


    60% of the time, it works every time!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Too bad this game isn’t on Switch lm really enjoying on Mac more people should play it!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    After being a bit board and burnt out of sword and shield i installed it and having alot of fun but i wanna play it on switch

    submitted by /u/sendmedankmemeslol
    [link] [comments]

    Code giveaway!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    I'll be giving away 4 codes (3 Evolutions and 1 Fates Collide) to people who can answer these 4 questions correctly first. You can only claim one.

    1. I was present in the Generation 1 Pokemon video games, Red and Blue. I'm regarded as a bug and I manipulate the Hall Of Fame. What Pokemon am I?
    2. Who said this quote? 'You can't become the Pokemon League Champion without knowing how to spam Full Restores!'
    3. I got 16 badges travelling through Kanto and Johto. I climbed Mt Silver to fight Pokemon Trainer Red. Who am I?
    4. I'm the most hated deck in PTCGO. I manipulate prizes and the Pokemon on my Tag Team card all come from Sinnoh. What is the card my deck revolves around?

    EDIT- After about 30 minutes, all codes have been given away. Thanks for participating!

    submitted by /u/GoGoGo12321
    [link] [comments]

    Code Giveaway

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Hello! I've been collecting Pokémon cards for awhile now, but I've never had any use for the online codes. I made a similar code give away a few months ago, and I thought I would do one again to put some smiles on a few faces!

    I'll be giving away 31 codes in total, and there will be two winners; one will receive 16 codes, and the other will receive 15. The cards are from the following sets:

    15 SWSH Darkness Ablaze 12 SWSH Battle Styles 2 SWSH Battle Styles 3pk: Eevee 2 SWSH Battle Styles 3pk: Jolteon

    In order to enter, you must choose a number from 1-500. Please make sure not to choose the same number as any of the other entrants :) I'll determine the two winners on April 24th using a random number generator—whoever gets the closest number wins! Good luck!

    submitted by /u/TheSaltIsHere
    [link] [comments]

    The octillery core is a pretty good budget friendly engine

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Quick overview octillery is a stage 1 that can search any rapid strike card. The two generic ones is fan of waves and Korrina focus.

    Fan of waves is a item that can remove special energy by putting it on the bottom of the deck. The meta is running rampant with special energy which is extremely good to slow down the game

    Korrina focus is the reason you run octillery. A supporter that draws until you have 6. You will never brick, marnied or stamped in the game cause of this card. You will always at anytime you wish when you have octillery up have 6 cards in your hand . I'm testing inteleon with rose because I know I can draw 6 next turn anyways and I feel it's working more consistent then frosmoth.

    Octillery- can search for itself, really handy when you run 4 communications which you absolutely should. Ontop of being a one prizer won't be focus as often or at all

    A really neat engine that benefit a lot of decks.

    submitted by /u/FairyFireDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a format for Black and White to XY?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    As the title mentions, I was wondering if there's any format the only involves the Black and White, and XY block, a bit similar to how legacy format works.

    If there is no official format for it, is there possibly any groups that play such format? Possibly discord groups, or something similar?

    submitted by /u/waffle753
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnections?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    I've gotten disconnected from games once a day for the last two days exactly once a day. Anyone having this problem? My internet is fine and everything else was working, it was just pokemon tcg online.

    submitted by /u/Spiritofhonour
    [link] [comments]

    Why does everyone on expanded ladder play degenerate control decks that take 30 minutes to play 1 game? Where is the fun?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Which cards will rise in value when chilling reign comes out?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Looking For any tips on my Eternatus Deck

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Might be a dumb question but..Boss's order and Lysander do the exact same thing, how come I cannot use Lysander in standard?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    I don’t know how to make a proper deck but I made this togekiss vmax for expanded deck a while ago and it works wonders for me. Out of 15 games played so far today I won 12 including a 7 win streak

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    ****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

    Pokémon - 8

    • 4 Togekiss V VIV 140
    • 4 Togekiss VMAX VIV 191

    Trainer Cards - 41

    • 4 Pokémon Catcher BKP 105
    • 3 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
    • 3 Super Scoop Up CES 146
    • 2 Special Charge STS 105
    • 1 Timer Ball SUM 134
    • 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187
    • 2 Moomoo Cheese VIV 156
    • 2 Lucky Helmet AOR 77
    • 2 Potion CPA 61
    • 1 Quick Ball SSH 179
    • 2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93
    • 1 Wyndon Stadium VIV 161
    • 1 Escape Rope BST 125
    • 1 Skyla SHF 72
    • 1 Gold Potion BCR 140
    • 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
    • 1 Roller Skates PHF 103
    • 1 Roller Skater CEC 235
    • 1 Town Map BCR 136
    • 3 Boss's Orders SHF 58
    • 2 Muscle Band XY 121
    • 1 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
    • 4 Life Herb CES 180

    Energy - 11

    • 1 Recycle Energy UNM 212
    • 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
    • 4 Draw Energy CEC 209
    • 2 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176

    Total Cards - 60

    ****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

    submitted by /u/dryemanada
    [link] [comments]

    When to start trading off my stuff

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I have a bunch of decks built that I don't necessarily plan on using and I really want to build new stuff without spending too much money. I know the next rotation is a long ways away, but a lot of the decks I'm not planning on using are tag team focused (Blaceph/Reshizard, Mew3 stuff, Pikarom etc...) and I'd like to trade when there's still some good value.

    It's not that I don't think these are good decks, just burnt out from playing the same old stuff and want to build Urshifu. Is it worth it to start trading them for packs/pieces now?

    submitted by /u/H1-DEF
    [link] [comments]

    How do you beat Reshizard?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    How do you counter Welder->Flare Strike->Double Blaze GX->Flare Strike other than hope the opponent doesn't find Welder? I'm playing a Fairy deck in expanded with M-Gardevoir EX and Xerneas with Geomancy. I can only use one Geomancy before getting knocked out by the first Flare Strike and then Double Blaze GX and Flare Strike again can knock out up to two Gardevoir EX afterward.

    What trainers can stop Reshizard from getting set up and hitting for 200+ 3 turns in a row?

    submitted by /u/readytofly68
    [link] [comments]

    Best theme decks other than soaring storm and the 2 charizard decks, and best way to get a standard deck quickly

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    As title says. I have played the game for 3 days and got both of the charizard theme decks and the dragonite theme deck. They are really good and pretty consistent, but I grew tired of them after playing theme format for a while. I saw that laser focus seemed to be very consistent to tutor up its ace monster, so I decided to give it a try. However I found that once your ace monster(the 130hp one forgot its name) gets knocked out you cannot get it back, plus the other attackers in the deck are really mediocre. 160dmg cannot OHKO the 170hp charizard which is pretty popular deck at the moment. So I wonder if it is advisable to enter the theme tournament with laser focus or should I stick with charizard/soaring storm?

    Also I found out that I cannot buy packs with real money and the only way to get packs and other products is through purchasing physical packs, which I don't plan on doing as I don't play irl often(plus opening physical boosters is unlikely to net me anything good). Getting packs through events is too slow and inconsistent considering many staples EX, GX and tag team etc. costs 3,4 packs or more. I wonder if it is the best practice to buy codes online then trade those packs for cards? I am also a little afraid of if after buying pack codes, no one is up for trading and I end up wasting money.

    Thanks for the responses ahead of time.

    submitted by /u/tonnyjames
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Codes Tips

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I am new to PTCGO and overall would be interested in spending money for some theme decks but not sure what to do. I really have no interest in playing the TCG in real life. The two websites I see are

    potownstore.com

    Overall the theme decks are all $5+ while booster packs seem to be less than $1 some seem to be in the 50c range.

    In game boosters are 200P while decks are 500p so it seems like boosters are a much better deal to pay for.

    ebay.com

    When looking at ebay for theme decks I am mostly just confused. I see lots of "random deck codes for $1-2 which sounds like a good deal". I am not sure if these are the theme decks that can be played in PTCGO or not. They seem like a much better deal since I don't really want to pay $5+ for a theme deck.

    Overall I mostly just wanted to buy a few different theme decks to play and not sure the best way to go about it. If anyone has any tips about good strategies for buying codes to mostly play in theme mode please let me know. I earned Soaring Storm in game and enjoy it a lot but would just like some variety.

    submitted by /u/RedditNoremac
    [link] [comments]

    10 Shining Fates packs sent in game if you can guess the Pokémon card.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    THE CARD HAS BEEN GUESSED, SO THIS IS DONE...

    submitted by /u/Snoo-84479
    [link] [comments]

    I need good basic attackers with 3 or less attack cost, no matter the combination, in expanded

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of making a deck using porygon Z with prism/aurora/rainbow energy and ninja boy so I need any attacker that has a decent attack in a nieche or general situation

    reshiram and zacian amazing rare are in, aswell as one copy of the ultra burst baby necrozma

    any other suggestion?

    submitted by /u/chibikoi
    [link] [comments]

    I see Mad Partiers, I concede.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Of all the decks to play against in Standard, Mad Party is the most infuriating. Rather than sit here for 5min while you play every Item card The Pokemon Company ever invented, you best believe Imma smack that Concede button like a misbehaved stepchild.

    1 upvote = 1 prayer

    submitted by /u/10079010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment